Temporal Memory, Technical Report, Version 0.2.1, Numenta, Inc.
IPTO, D. 2003. LifeLog Proposer Information Pamphlet. Solicitation Number: BAA03-30 DARPA IPTO.
Gallant, J.; et.al;. 2013. Attention During Natural Vision Warps Semantic Representation Across the Human Brain, Nature Neuroscience, 76. 763-770
Carmena, H.; and Maharbiz, M. 2013a. Brain Control of Prosthetic Devices: The Road Ahead. In Proceedings of The Global Futures 2045 International Congress, GF2045, 25 - 32. New York. 2045 Strategic Social Initiative
Eoghan McConalogue, Paul Davis and Regina Connolly
integrated conceptualization and four empirical studies”, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 275-298.
18. Hurkens, K., Wynstra, F, (2006), “The concept “Total Value of Ownership”: A case study approach”, available at: www.iimm.org/knowledge_bank/IFPSM (7 June 2017).
19. INAHTA (2017), “Health Technology Assessment”, available at: http://www.inahta.org/hta (25 November 17)
20. Jacquemard, T., Novitzky, P., O’Brolcháin, F., Smeaton, A. F., Gordijn, B. (2014), “Challenges and opportunities of lifelog technologies: a literature review and critical
students. In Higher Education, 67(5), (pp. 569-583).
5. Beetham, H. and Sharpe, R. (eds.) (2013). Rethinking pedagogy for a digital age: Designing for 21st century learning. London: Routledge.
6. Braet, A.C. (1992). Ethos, pathos and logos in Aristotle’s Rhetoric: A re-examination. In Argumentation, 6(3), (pp. 307-320).
7. Bruner, J. (1991). The narrative construction of reality. In Critical inquiry, 18(1), (pp. 1-21).
8. Byrne, D. and Jones, G.J. (2009). Creating stories for reflection from multimodal lifelog content: an initial
Alamgir Hossain and Yogesh K Dwivedi. 2014. What improves citizens’ privacy perceptions toward RFID technology? A cross-country investigation using mixed method approach. International Journal of Information Management 34, 6 (2014), 711-719.
 Roberto Hoyle, Robert Templeman, Denise Anthony, David Crandall, and Apu Kapadia. 2015. Sensitive Lifelogs: A Privacy Analysis of Photos from Wearable Cameras. In Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM, 1645-1648.
 Roberto Hoyle, Robert
from http://www.smunson.com/portfolio/projects/lifelogs/menstrualtracking_chi2017.pdf .
Lee N. B.
Kang J. H.
Pina L. R.
Kientz J. A.
Munson S. A.
Examining menstrual tracking to inform the design of personal informatics tools
Retrieved from http://www.smunson.com/portfolio/projects/lifelogs/menstrualtracking_chi2017.pdf
Floridi, L. (2015). The onlife manifesto – Being human in a hyperconnected era . Springer International Publishing.
The onlife manifesto
aging technologies that are effective for the rapidly growing elderly population. Various types of health and event data are now collected on the elderly by wearable sensors and IoT sensors installed in houses and hospitals. The collected raw data can be stored in the Cloud in the form of a data lake. From the raw data, semantic metadata needs to be semi-automatically extracted, where interesting events and scenarios are identified and lifelog data schema needs to be built. During this process, machine-learning algorithms are used to learn about behavior of the