• Beha, A. (2014). Minority Rights: An Opportunity for Adjustment of Ethnic Relations in Kosovo?. Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe, 13(4), 85-110.
• Brand, J. & Idrizi, V. (2012, February). Grass-root Approaches to Inter-Ethnic Reconciliation in the Northern Part of Kosovo. Prishtina: Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development.
• Calic, M. J. (2000). Kosovo in the twentieth century: A historical account. In Ramesh Thakur and Albrecht Schnabel ed., Kosovo and the
Accordance with International Law of the Unilateral Declaration of Independence in Respect of Kosovo, 2010, Advisory Opinion, I.C.J. Reports 2010.
Augustine, Z. P., 2014. Cyber Neutrality: A Textual Analysis of Traditional Jus in Bello Neutrality Rules Through a Purpose-Based Lens. Air Force Law Review, 71(69): 71-93.
Borawski, J. and Young. T., 2001. NATO after 2000: The Future of the Euro-Atlantic Alliance. Westpoint: Praeger.
Botticelli, A. D., 2002. The Premier of the North
- Accordance with International Law of the Unilateral Declaration of Independence in Respect of Kosovo, Advisory Opinion, I.C.J. (2010, May).
- Accordance with International Law of the Unilateral Declaration of Independence in Respect of Kosovo (2009, April). Written statement of the Kingdom of Spain. https://www.icj-cij.org/files/case-related/141/15644.pdf (accessed March 27 2018).
- Armakolas, I. and J. Ker-Lindsay (2017). Lack of Engagement? Surveying the Spectrum of EU Member State Policies towards Kosovo. Kosovo Foundation for
 Bajçinovci B. Achieving thermal comfort and sustainable urban development in accordance with the principles of bioclimatic architecture: A case study of Ulcinj (Montenegro). Quaestiones Geographicae. De Gruyter. Sciendo, 2017;36(4):131-140. DOI: 10.1515/quageo-2017-0041.
 Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning (MESP), Kosovo. Strategy on Waste Management 2013-2022, Prishtina, Kosovo; 2013. https://mmph.rks-gov.net/repository/docs/Strategy_fo__Republic_Kosova_for_WM_2013-2022__eng._945753.pdf .
 Ministry of Environment
Bell, Christine. Peace Agreements and Human Rights. Oxford: Oxford University Press , 2000.
Ceres. “Country in a Box: Republic of Kosovo.” Sep. 2011. 8 Feb. 2012 . http://ceres.georgetown.edu/resources/teachers/countriesinabox/Kosovo%20%20Country%0in%20a%20Boxweb.pdf
Council of Europe Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights. “Inhuman Treatment of People and Illicit Trafficking in Human Organs in Kosovo, Parliamentary Assembly.” 1 Dec. 2010. 4 Feb. 201. http
The urban population, like all over the world, is growing rapidly in Kosovo as well. Globally, more people live in urban areas than in rural ones, with 54% of the world’s population residing in urban areas in 2014. In 1950, about 30% of the world’s population was urban, and by 2050, 66% of the world’s population is projected to be urban. The rural population of the world has grown slowly since 1950 and is expected to reach its peak in a few years. The global rural population is now close to 3.4 billion and is expected to decline to 3.2 billion by
Ante, A. 2010. State Building and Development: Two Sides of the Same Coin ? Exploring the Case of Kosovo. Hamburg: Disserta.
Bayliss, K. 2005. Post-Conflict Privatisation: A Review of Developments in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. London: Overseas Development Institute.
Bel, G. and M. Warner. 2006. Local Privatization and Costs: A Review of Empirical Evidence . Paper presented at the Barcelona International Workshop on Local Government Reform: Privatization and Public-Private Collaboration, 12–13 June, in Barcelona
• Amy, L. E. & Gjermeni, E. (2013). Where is the ‘State’ in Albania? The Unresolved Contradictions Confronting Civil Society ‘Transition’ from Communism to Free Markets. Studies of Transition States and Societies, 5(1), 7-21
• Augestad Knudsen, R. (2010). Privatization in Kosovo: The International Project 1999-2008, Oslo: NUPI Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
• Biberaj, E. (2001). Shqipëria në Tranzicion: Rruga e Vështirë drejt Demokracisë. Tirana: Botime Ora
• Bòzoki, A
Fadil Millaku, Elez Krasniqi, Naim Berisha and Ferat Rexhepi
region and their condition by IUCN. IJEES 2(3): 231–236.
Krasniqi, F. 1972: Forest vegetation of mountain regions of Kosovo. (Šumska vegetacija brdskog regiona Kosova). Zajednica Naučnih Ustanova Kosova. Studije. Knj. 27. Prishtina. 37 pp.
Krasniqi, F. 1987: Endemics in flora of Kosovo and the probelms of their protection in SAP Kosovo (Endemi u flori SAP Kosovo i problemi njihove zaštite). ANU B i H. Posebna Izdanja. Knj. 14: 119–124. Sarajevo.
Laffan, S.W. & Crisp, M.D. 2003: Assessing endemism at multiple spatial scales, with an example from the
://www.refworld.org/cases,GBR_HL,4672880a2.html (Accessed 1 September 2017).
Amnesty International, 2000. Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Kosovo): setting the standard? UNMIK and KFOR’s response to the violence in Mitrovica. [pdf]. Available at: https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/140000/eur700132000en.pdf (Accessed 23 August 2017). Amnesty International, 2004a. Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina: the apparent lack of accountability of international peacekeeping forces in Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina. 21 March [online]. Available at: https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/eur05