Mariusz Jojczuk, Adam Nogalski, Tomasz Kucmin, Piotr Łukasiewicz, Przemysław Krakowski and Andrzej Prystupa
1. Heron M. Deaths: Leading Causes for 2012. Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2015;64:1-93.
2. Sanchez JI, Paidas CN. Childhood trauma. Now and in the new millennium. Surg Clin North Am. 1999;79:1503-35.
3. Heim C, Bosisio F, Roth A, et al. Is trauma in Switzerland any different? Epidemiology and patterns of injury in major trauma - a 5-year review from a Swiss trauma centre. Swiss Med Wkly. 2014;144:w13958.
4. Gowing R, Jain MK. Injury patterns and outcomes associated with elderly trauma victims
D. L. Carey, K. Ong, R. Whiteley, K. M. Crossley, J. Crow and M. E. Morris
Bittencourt, N., Meeuwisse, W., Mendonça, L., Nettel-Aguirre, A., Ocarino, J., & Fonseca, S. (2016). Complex systems approach for sports injuries: moving from risk factor identification to injury pattern recognition-narrative review and new concept. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 50(21), 1309-1314
Blanch, P., & Gabbett, T. J. (2016). Has the athlete trained enough to return to play safely? The acute: chronic workload ratio permits clinicians to quantify a player's risk of subsequent injury. British Journal of
 Non-fatal contact injuries among workers in the construction industry treated in U.S. emergency departments, 1998-2005. Lipscomb HJ, Schoenfisch AL, Shishlov KS. J Safety Res. 2010 Jun;41(3):191-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jsr.2010.03.004. Epub 2010 May 12. PMID:20630269
 How much time is safety worth? A comparison of trigger configurations on pneumatic nail guns in residential framing. Lipscomb HJ, Nolan J, Patterson D, Makrozahopoulos D, Kucera KL, Dement JM. Public Health Rep. 2008 Jul-Aug; 123(4):481-6. PMID:18763410
Silvana Naunova Timovska, Svetlana Cekovska and Katerina Tosheska-Trajkovska
, Parravicini E, et al. Serum creatinine concentration in very-low-birth-weight infants from birth to 34-36 wk postmenstrual age. Pediatr Res. 2015; 77: 696.
5. Subramanian S, Agarwal R, Deorari AK, et al. Acute renal failure in neonates. Indian J Pediatr. 2008: 75(4): 385-91.
6. Askenazi D. Evaluation and management of critically ill children with acute kidney injury. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2011; 23(2): 201-207.
7. Libório AB, Branco CM, Bezerra CT. Аcute kidney injury in neonates: from urine output to new biomarkers. BioMed
Faruk Yamaner, Hayrettin Gümüşdağ, Alparslan Kartal, M. Gümüş, A. Güllü and O. Imamoğlu
Adamczyk G., L. Luboinski., (2002) Epidemiology of football - related injuries (Part I) A. Clin. 2:236-250.
Arnason A., S. B. Sigurdsson, A. Gudmundsson, I. Holme, L. Engebretsen, R. Bahr (2004) Physical fitness, injuries and team performance in football. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 36: 278-285.
Cromwell F., J. Walsh, J. Gormley (2000) A pilot study examining injuries in elite Gaelic footballers. Br.J. Sports Med. 34:104-108 DOI:10.1136/bjsm.34
Antonio Miguel Cruz-Ferreira, Eduardo Miguel Cruz-Ferreira, Pedro Barbosa Ribeiro, Luiz Miguel Santiago and Luis Taborda-Barata
Rugby is a fast growing sport, gaining significant relevance and interest from the general public and the scientific community, especially after the introduction of professionalism, 20 years ago ( Freitag et al., 2015 ). A major aspect that draws the attention of researchers is the incidence of injuries, associated with the nature of the sport, which involves significant, intense and repeated contact with the opponent ( Bathgate et al., 2002 ; Fuller et al., 2008 , 2013 ; Williams et al., 2013 ; Lehnert et al. 2018 ). Rugby specific
1. ALM, P., 2013. Physiological Characters in Mixed Martial Arts. American Journal of Sports Science. 1 , 12-17.
2. AMTMANN, J. A., K. A. AMTMANN & W. K. SPATH, 2008. Lactate and Rate of Perceived Exertion Responses of Athletes Training for and Competing in a Mixed Martial Arts Event. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 22 , 645–647.
3. BLEDSOE, G. H., E. B. HSU, J. G. GRABOWSKI, J. D. BRILL & G. LI, 2006. Incidence of injury in professional mixed martial arts competitions . 7 , 136-142.
4. BRASWELL, M. T. et
 Jerre K., Tham H. (2010) The Swedes’ view on punishment (Svenskarnas syn på straff). Institution of Criminology, Stockholm
 Douglas J.E., Burgess A.W., Burgess A.G., Ressler R.K. (eds) (2006) Crime Classification Manual: A standard system for investigating and classifying violent crimes. 2 edn. Jossey-Bass, San Fransisco
 Allen R., Measuring the Severity of Physical Injury Among Assault and Homicide Victims, Journal of Quantitative Criminology, 1986, 2, 139-156
 Gennarelli T.A., Wodzin E. (eds) (2008
M. Nikolova, N. Guerguinova, T. Tsocheva, D. Vasilieou, M. Hristova, N. Hubanov, V. Papazov, Al. Kirilov, V. Mushekov, E. Manov, Y. Vlahov, V. Bogdanova, K. Petkov, K. Davidov, D. Yosifov, D. Ivanova, R. Krasteva and B. Bogov
1. Vanholder R, Sever MS, Erek E, Lameire N. Rhabdomyolysis. J Am Soc Nephrol 2000;11:1553-1561.
2. Petejova N, Martinek A. Acute kidney injury due to rhabdomyolysis and renal replacement therapy: a critical review. Critical Care 2014;18:224-231.
3. Panizo N, Rubio-Navarro A, Amaro-Villalobo JM, et al. Molecular mechanisms and novel therapeutic approaches to rhabdomyolysis-induced acute kidney injury. Kidney Blood Press Res 2015;40:520-532.
4. Williams J, Thorpe C. Rhabdomyolysis. Continuing Education in Anaesthesia, Critical
 Rehberg S., Maybauer M., Enkhbaatar P., Maybauer D., Yamamoto Y. and Traber D.L. Pathophysiology, management and treatment of smoke inhalation injury. Expert Rev Respir Med, (2009); pp. 283–297.
 Dubick M.A., Carden S.C. Jordan B.S., Paulette C. L. and David W M. Indices of antioxidant status in rats subjected to wood smoke inhalation and/or thermal injury. Toxicology, (2002); 1 (176), pp. 145-157.
 Belli S., Ozgur B., Handan O., Suna T., Gülten K., Altug K., Hamdi K. and Haberal M. Protective role of simvastatin on