&langEID=1&tStamp=20150323092825917 >, April 2015.
12. JAFFE, A. B. 1989. Real Effects of Academic Research. The American Economic Review , 82 (1), pp. 957-970, ISSN: 0002-8282.
13. JALALIAN, M., MAHBOOBI, H. 2014. Hijacked Journals and Predatory Publishers: Is There a Need to Re-Think How to Assess the Quality of Academic Research?, Walailak Journal , 11 (5), pp. 389-394, ISSN: 1686-3933.
14. JIMA (2014): Introduction of JIMA, Japan IndustrialManagement Association , [on-line], < http://www.jimanet.jp/english/about-jima/intro >, May 2015
Presented paper concentrate on problems connected with the role of operation manager within industrial company. Operation management concentrate many activities in today’s industrial corporation and because of that the role of it’s manager is very important. He should to have many skills described in this paper. We analysed responsibilities of the operation manager, his basic operational skills and also give some examples of duties and responsibilities of good operation manager on the example of food industry. This example can give some remarks about practical skills needed in operation management in particular enterprise.
The topic risk management receives new impulses in the context of the financial and economic crisis in the years 2007 until 2011 as well as the question whether companies took consequences. The article briefly describes the importance of risk management and then explained the theoretical principles of empirical methods. Excerpts from developed questionnaire will be presented.
Educational strategies often derive from ideas of eminent founders. They convey traditional conceptions of good practice and professional identity. However, the environment changes dramatically. Megatrends such as multimorbidity, staff shortage, claims for outcome proofs, expectations of the Millennials, and also digitalization produce slow but steady efects. Yet, the question if education adequately tackles the challenges is avoided. Strategy papers show that arrangements and instruments have been adapted, but not contents.
Deficits are visible primarily in facing the digital transformation which goes along with the implementation of industrial management models. Staf shortage and rising demands ease the introduction of digital assistants and robots also in Europe. Those entering a health profession shall have androids as colleagues. One should, therefore, not expect that conventional concepts about caregiving as exclusive human relation building will persist. In addition, professional may experience a hurtful transition from evidence-based to algorithm-based practice.
Discussions about digital transformation are strikingly lopsided. Efficiency, cost containment and safety are prominent arguments, some also promise more time for patients. Besides the aspect of being replaced, it is not asked what happens to the individuals and professionals. One could e. g. ask in which way artificial intelligence shapes human interaction and professional practice, participation, self-determination, patient orientation, therapeutic strategies and adherence. Instead of improving skills for tablets and tools, education should ask how professions and professionals can adequately be prepared to co-work with machines which may take decisions and conduct processes, and which may be considered more reliable colleagues by employers.
 GIKHMAN, I. I.-SKOROKHOD, A. V.: Stochastic Differential Equations. Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1968.
 KHARKHOTA, A. A.: Properties of the Samuelson model with a telegraph drift, in: Proceedings of the IAMM of the NAS of Ukraine. 27 (2014), 217-225.
 KHARKHOTA, A. A.-MELNYK, S. A.: Estimation of parameters of the Samuelson model with telegraph drift, Ukr. Mat. Visn. 12 (2015), 557-572.
 SAMUELSON, P. A.: Rational theory of warrant pricing, IndustrialManagement Review 6 (1965
 S. Bergman, Über die Entwicklung der harmonischen Funktionen der Ebene und des Raumes nach Orthogonalfunktionen , Math. Ann. 86 (1922), 237–271.
 M. Drewnik and Z. Pasternak-Winiarski, SVM kernel configuration and optimization for the handwritten digit recognition , in: K. Saeed, W. Homenda, R. Chaki (Eds.), Computer Information Systems and IndustrialManagement , Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 10244, Springer, Cham, 2017, pp. 87–98.
 A. Odzijewicz, On reproducing kernels and quantization of states , Comm. Math
1. Edgell, Jon, Gabriel, E. Meister & Nigel Stamp. (2008). Global outsourcing trends in 2008. Strategic Outsourcing: An International Journal , 1(2), 173-180.
2. Tian, Yu, Fujun Lai & Francis Daniel. (2008). An examination of the nature of trust in logistics outsourcing relationship - empirical evidence from China. IndustrialManagement & Data Systems , 108(3), 346-367.
3. Cap Gemini. (2007). 2007 Third-Party Logistics - Results and Findings from 12th Annual Study . Retrieved February 6
the Future, Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, USA.
12. Hejduk I. K. 2005. On the way to the future: The knowledge-based enterprises. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing, 15(1), pp. 5–14.
13. H o C.T.B., H su S.F., O h K.B. 2009. Knowledge sharing: game and reasoned action perspectives. IndustrialManagement & Data Systems, vol. 109 No. 9, pp. 1211-30.
14. H su M.H., J u T.L., Y en C.H., C g C.M. 2007. Knowledge sharing behaviour in virtual communities: the relationship between trust, self-efficacy, and outcome expectations
Allur, E., Heras-Saizarbitoria, I., Casadesus, M., 2014. Internalization of ISO 9001: a longitudinal survey , IndustrialManagement & Data Systems, 114(6), 872-885.
Briscoe, J.A., Fawcett, S.E., Todd, R.H., 2005. The implementation and impact of ISO 9000 among small manufacturing enterprises , Journal of Small Business Management, 43(3), 309-330.
Dick, G.P.M., Heras, I., Casadesus, M., 2008. Shedding light on causation between ISO 9001 and improved business performance , International Journal of Operations & Production Management
Griffith T.L., Zammuto R.F., Aiman-Smith L. Why new technologies fail? IndustrialManagement 41 (3). 1999. 29-34 pp.
Hong K.K., Kim Y.G. The critical success factors for ERP implementation: an organizational fit perspective. Information & Management 40 (1). 2002. 25-40pp.
Laudon K.C., Laudon J.P. Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm. Prentice-Hall, New Jersey. 2007.
Li L. Manufacturing capability development in a changing business environment. IndustrialManagement and