Marina Tomić, Zoran Lucević, Tea Tomljanović and Daniel Matulić
Alasalvar, C., Taylor, K. D. A., Zubcov, E., Shahidi, F., Alexis, M. (2002): Differentiation of cultured and wild sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax): total lipid content, fatty acid and trace mineral composition. Food Chemistry, 79, 2, 145-150.
Augood, C., Chakravarthy, U., Young, I., Vioque, J., TVM de Jong, P., Bentham, G. (2008): Oily fish consumption, dietary docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid intakes, and associations with neovascular age-related macular degeneration. The American Journal of clinical
A., ZąbekT., Słota E. Klu - kowka - Rötzler J. (2010). FISH mapping of six genes responsible for development of the nervous and skeletal systems on donkey ( Equus asinus ) chromosomes. Hereditas, 147: 132-135.
Bush G. L., Case S. M., Wilson A. C., Paton J. L. (1977). Rapid speciation and chromosomal evolution in mammals. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA, 74: 3942-3946.
Chowdhary B. P., Raudsepp P. (2001). Chromosome painting in farm, pet and wild animals. Meth. Cell Sci., 23: 37-55.
Amlacher E., 1981. Taschenbuch der Fishkrankheiten. VEB Gustav Fisher Verlang, Jena, 1-474.
Anderson R.M., Gordon D.M., 1982. Processes influencing the distribution of parasite numbers within host populations with special emphasis on parasite-induced host mortalities. Parasitology, 85, 373 - 398.
Bagge A.M., Poulin R., Valtonen E.T., 2004. Fish population size, and not density, as the determining factor of parasite infection: a case study. Parasitology 128 (Pt3): 305-313. https
 Barriers to fish passage . https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fishing/habitat/threats/barriers (18/05/2017)
 Metodické usmernenie MŽP SR: Určenie vhodných typov rybovodov podľa typológie vodných tokov. VÚVH Bratislava, 2015. (Methodology of the Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic: Identification of the appropriate fish pass types according to water body typology).
 Fecko, A. Potulky východom - Odstrelili “môj” šľúder . http://fecko.blog.sme.sk/c/158831/Potulky-vychodom-Odstrelili-moj-sluder.html (18
Water is an environment in which other organisms live besides fish, including many species of saprophyte bacteria inhabiting sediments and plants, as well as phyto- and zooplankton. Some of them colonise the skin, gills, and digestive tract of fish, living there as commensals, supporting digestion and having a beneficial effect on the immune system of these animals. These microorganisms could also threaten fish health and therefore are referred to as conditionally pathogenic. Interactions between fish, bacteria, and diseases are the subject of
 R. Srivastava, and N. Srivastava, “Changes in nutritional value of fish”, Channa punctatus after chronic exposure to zinc, 29: 299–302, 2008.
 T.T. Lilly, J.K. Immaculate, and P. Jamila, “Macro and micronutrients of selected marine fishes in Tuticorin”, South East coast of India, 2017.
 B.P. Mohanty, “Nutritional value of food fish”, (September), 2015.
 C. Chrysohoou, D.B. Panagiotakos, C. Pitsavos, J. Skoumas, X., Krinos, Y. Chloptsios, and C. Stefanadis, “Long-term fish consumption is associated with protection
Chirapol Sintunawa, Supaporn Wacharapluesadee, Abhinbhen Saraya and Thiravat Hemachudha
1. Sobel J, Painter J. Illnesses caused by marine toxins. Clin Infect Dis. 2005; 41:1290-6.
2. Species with Reports of Ciguatera Poisoning [online]. 2012 [cited 2012 Oct 19]; Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/Topic/List.php?group=27
3. Farstad DJ, Chow T. A brief case report and review of ciguatera poisoning. Wilderness Environ Med. 2001; 12:263-9.
4. Ciguatera Fish Poisoning (CFP) in food and nutrition paper on marine biotoxins. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United
Marzena Pawul-Gruba, Mirosław Michalski and Jacek Osek
1. Attaran R.R., Probst F.: Histamine fish poisoning: a common but frequently undiagnosed condition. Emerg Med J 2002, 19, 474-475.
2. Bodmer S., Imark C., Kneubühl M.: Biogenic amines in food: histamine and food processing. Inflamm Res 1999, 48, 296-300.
3. Chang S.C., Kung H.F., Chen H.C., Lin C.S., Tsai Y.H.: Determination of histamine and bacterial isolation in swordfish fillets (Xiphias gladius) implicated in a food borne poisoning. Food Control 2008, 19, 16-21.
4. Cieślik I
1. Armantrout N. B., 1980 – The freshwater fishes of Iran, PhD Thesis, Oregon Statein University, Corvallis, Oregon, 472.
2. Berg L. S., 1948 – Freshwater fishes of U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries, 1, Trady Institute Acad, Nauk U.S.S.R., 496.
3. Berg L. S., 1949 – Freshwater Fishes Of Iran and Adjacent Countries, Trudy, Zoology Icheskogo Instituta Academii Nauk U.S.S.R ., 8, 783-858. (in Russian)
4. Coad B. W., 1980 – A Provisional Cheklist of the Freshwater Fishes of Iran, Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society , 76, 1