Budget Deficits in a Stochastic Economy, “Journal of Money Credit and Banking”, Vol. 27, No. 1.
Burger P. (2003), Sustainable FiscalPolicy and Economic Stability. Theory and Practice, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, Northhampton, MA, USA.
Fedorowicz Z. (1988), Polityka fiskalna Wydawnictwo Wyższej Szkoły Bankowej, Poznań.
Fullwiler S.T. (2007), Interest Rates and Fiscal Sustainability, “Journal of Economic Issues”, Vol. 41, No. 4.
Gajda-Kantorowska M. (2011), Analiza przydatności polityki fiskalnej do
BALBONI, F., BUTI, M., LARCH, M. (2007). ECB vs. Council vs. Commission: Monetary and FiscalPolicy Interactions in the EMU When Cyclical Conditions are Uncertain. European Economy Economic Papers No. 277 . 34 pp. ISBN 978-92-79-04630-8.
BEETSMA, R. M. W. J., BOVENBERG, L. A. (1998). Monetary Union without FiscalPolicy Coordination May Discipline Policymakers. Journal of International Economics, 1998. 45 (2). Pp. 239-58. DOI:10.1016/S0022-1996(98)00031-2.
BUTI, M., ROEGER, W., VELD In´t J. (2001
1. Alesina, A., & Tabellini, G. (2005). Why is FiscalPolicy Often Procyclical, NBER Working Paper Series 11600, July.
2. Amaglobeli, D., End, N., Jarmuzek, M., & Palomba, G. (2015). From Systemic Banking Crises to Fiscal Costs: Risk Factors, IMF Working Paper WP/15/166, July.
3. Andrews, D., Caldera Sánchez, A., & Johansson, Å. (2011). Housing Markets and Structural Policies in OECD Countries, OECD Economics Department Working Papers, No. 836, OECD Publishing.
4. Baldacci, E., Gupta, S., & Mulas-Granados, C. (2012). How
, Oeconomia Copernicana, no. 3
Bewley T.F., (1999), Why Wages Don’t Fall during a Recession?, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
Bils M., P.J. Klenow (2004), Some Evidence on the Importance of Sticky Prices, Journal of Political Economy, vol. 112 (5)
Calvo G., (1983), Staggered Prices in a Utility-Maximizing Framework, Journal of Monetary Economics, no. 12
Cardia E., (1995), The effects of fiscalpolicies in a general equilibrium model with nominal wage contracts, Economic Letters, no. 49
Paper Series, No. 1336, pp. 7-43.
11. Feldstein, S. M. (2009), “Rethinking the Role of FiscalPolicy“, National Bureau of Economic Search Working Paper Series, No. 14684, pp. 1-11.
12. Ilzetzki, E., Végh, C. A. (2008), “Procyclical FiscalPolicy in Developing Countries: Truth or Fiction?“, available at: file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Downloads/IlzetzkiVegh.pdf / (15 March 2014).
13. Issing, O. (2009), “Asset Prices and Monetary Policies“, Cato Journal, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 45-51.
14. Mishkin, S. F. (2007
Fiscalpolicy sustainability has always been in the center of attention of policymaking in the European Union (EU), but after the recent global financial crisis and the sovereign debt crisis in the euro area, its role has increased even more. The global financial crisis of 2008 and the subsequent sovereign debt crisis in the euro area caused a drastic drop in budget revenues, which resulted in increased budget deficits in many countries, including Poland, which raised pertinent policy questions regarding long-term sustainability of public
1 Analysis of the economic growth rate and debt level
Fiscalpolicy is a function of the economic and social objectives pursued by individual governments. The objectives affected by governments are determined by the views of the ruling parties on the role of the state in the economy. Although the axis of the disputes between the representatives of different views is different among the developed economies of North America, Asia, or Europe, there are undoubtedly common grounds in the disputes that exist in all highly developed countries. These disputes concern
Alesina A., Tabellini G. (2005), Why Is FiscalPolicy Often Procyclical?, ‘NBER Working Paper’, Cambridge MA, September
Alesina A., Tabellini G. (1990), A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt, ‘Review of Economic Studies’, no. 57
Catao L. A., Sutton B. W. (2002), Sovereign Defaults: the Role of Volatility , IMF Working Paper 02/149
Cottarelli C. (2009), (approved), Fiscal Rules-Anchoring Expectations for Sustainable Public
. Debrun X. and R. Kapoor , “FiscalPolicy and Macroeconomic Stability: Automatic Stabilizers Work, Always and Everywhere”, IMF Working Papers , no. 10/111.
15. De Souza L.V. , “Financial Liberalization and Business Cycles: The experience of Countries in the Baltics and Central Eastern Europe”, Deutsche Bundesbank Discussion Paper , no. 23.
16. Dynan K.E., Elmendorf D.W. and D.E. Sichel , “Can Financial Innovation Help to Explain the Reduced Volatility of Economic Activity”, Journal of Monetary Economics , 53, 123-150.
17. Fatás A
Barro R. (1974), Are Government Bonds Net Wealth? , ‘Journal of Political Economy’, vol. 82(6).
Baum A., G.B. Koester (2011), The impact of fiscalpolicy on economic activity over the business cycle – evidence form a threshold VAR analysis , Deutsche Bundesbank, Discussion Paper, no 03.
Baxter M., R.G. King (1993), FiscalPolicy in General Equilibrium , ‘The American Economic Review’, vol. 83(3).
Blanchard O., R. Perotti (2002), An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes