Zhi-liang Hu, Hong-xia Wei, Wen-hu Yao and Yong-feng Yang
1 Park BJ, Wannemuehler KA, Marston BJ, Govender N, Pappas PG, Chiller TM. Estimation of the current global burden of cryptococcalmeningitis among persons living with HIV/AIDS. AIDS 2009;23:525-530.
2 Perfect JR, Dismukes WE, Dromer F, Goldman DL, Graybill JR, Hamill RJ, et al. Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Cryptococcal Disease: 2010 Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clin Infect Dis 2010;50:291-322.
3 Serena C, Pastor FJ, Marine M, Rodríguez MM, Guarro J
O, Nguyen MH, Pappas PG, Powderly WG, Singh N, Sobel JD, Sorrell TC. Clinical practice guidelines for the management of cryptococcal disease: 2010 update by the infectious diseases Society of America. Clin Infect Dis 2010;50:291-322.
12. Park BJ, Wannemuehler KA, Marston B J, Govender N, Pappas PG, Chiller TM. Estimation of the current global burden of cryptococcalmeningitis among persons living with HIV/AIDS. AIDS 2009;23:525-30.
13. Mlinarić-Missoni E, Hagen F, Chew WHM, Važić-Babić V, Boekhout T, Begovac J. In vitro antifungal
Maria Dynowska, Włodzimierz Meissner and Justyna Pacyńska
Arctic colonial seabird: the little auk ( Alle alle ). Polar Biol 2012, DOI 10.1007/s00300-012-1263-7.
14. Fessel W.J.: Cryptococcalmeningitis after unusual exposures to birds. N Engl J Med 1993, 328 , 1354-1355.
15. Gilbert M., Xiao X., Domenech J., Lubroth J., Martin V., Slingenbergh J.: Anatidae migration in the Western Palearctic and spread of highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 virus. Emerg Infect Dis 2006, 12 , 1650-1656.
16. Hubálek Z.: An annotated checklist of pathogenic macroorganisms associated with
inflammatory syndrome of tuberculosis among HIVinfected patients receiving antituberculous and antiretroviral therapy. J Infect. 2006; 53:357-63.
14. Sungkanuparph S, Jongwutiwes U, Kiertiburanakul S. Timing of cryptococcal immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome after antiretroviral therapy in patients with AIDS and cryptococcalmeningitis. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2007; 45:595-6.
15. Sungkanuparph S, Vibhagool A, Manosuthi W, Kiertiburanakul S, Atamasirikul K, Aumkhyan A, Thakkinstian A. Prevalence of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis
Gabrijela Brzan Simenc, Jana Ambrozic, Katja Prokselj, Natasa Tul, Marta Cvijic, Tomislav Mirkovic, Helmut Karl Lackner and Miha Lucovnik
12589 10.1186/cc12589 Legrand A Jeanjean P Delanghe F Peltier J Lecat B Dupont H Estimation of optic nerve sheath diameter on an initial brain computed tomography scan can contribute prognostic information in traumatic brain injury patients Crit Care 2013 17 R61 10.1186/cc12589
31 Nabeta HW, Bahr NC, Rhein J, Fossland N, Kiragga AN, Meya DB, et al. Accuracy of noninvasive intraocular pressure or optic nerve sheath diameter measurements for predicting elevated intracranial pressure in cryptococcalmeningitis. Open Forum Infect Dis
were women with mean age of 46 years (range: 20–68 years). Eight patients had histopathological diagnosis. In all, 15 patients were diagnosed by therapeutic diagnosis. Eleven of 34 patients (32% were classified as secondary HP (4 were men, 7 were women with mean age of 55 years (range: 8–9 years). Secondary HP group included patients who were diagnosed IgG4-related disease, dural metastasis (from prostate cancer), primary dural lymphoma, acute promyelocytic leukemia, nasopharyngeal carcinoma with dural involvement, HIV infection with cryptococcalmeningitis, HIV