SACKS R, RADOSAVLJEVIC M, BARAK R 2010 Requirements for buildinginformationmodeling based lean production management systems for construction. Automation in Construction 19:641-655
 TAYLOR J, BERNSTEIN P 2009 Paradigm Trajectories of BuildingInformationModeling Practice in Project Networks. Journal of Management in Engineering 25:69-76
 EASTMAN C, TEICHOLZ P, SACKS R, LISTON K 2008 Frontmatter. In: BIM Handbook: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; i-xiv
 EASTMAN CM, BOND
Samuel Egwunatum, Esther Joseph-Akwara and Richard Akaigwe
 Hsieh, C., and Wu, I., 2012. Applying BuildingInformationModelling in Evaluating Building Energy Performance. Geron technology Journal. [Online]. 11(2), pp. 170. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.4017/gt.2012.11.02.227.00 [Accessed 17 May 2013].
 Schlueter, A., and Thesseling, F., 2009. BuildingInformationModel Based Energy/Energy Performance Assessment In Early Design Stages. Journal of Automation in Construction. [Online]. 18(2), pp. 153-163. Available from: http
1. NIBS. 2007. Unite States National BuildingInformationModeling Standard, Version 1 - Part 1: Overview, Principles, and Methodologies Washington, DC.
2. J. Yang, X. Zhang, 2009. Building Information Integration Model and Supporting Technology Standard. Construction Technology, 38(10), 109-112.
3. W. Wu, R. R. A. Issa, 2010. Feasibility of integrating buildinginformationmodeling and LEED certification process. In: International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering. Nottingham
na lata 2013-2016”, Warszawa 2013.
4. Rada Ministrow, KIS 8. Inteligentne i Energooszczędne Budownictwo, Warszawa 2014.
5. Skanska S.A. Sustainability case studies, 2015 [http://group.skanska.com/sustainability/our-journey-to-deepgreen/green-bim/.
6. McGraw - Hill Construction, SmartMarket Report, “Green BIM: How BuildingInformationModeling is Contributing to Green Design and Construction”, Bedford, 2010.
7. S. Azhar “BIM for sustainable design: results of an industry survey”, in: Journal of Building
Azhar, S. (2011). Buildinginformationmodeling (BIM): Trends, benefits, risks, and challenges for the AEC industry. Leadership and Management in Engineering, 11(3), 241-252.
Ballard, G. (2000). The Last Planner System of Production Control . PhD Thesis, University of Birmingham, UK.
Barakat, S. A. and Altoubat, S. (2009). Application of evolutionary global optimization techniques in the design of RC water tanks. Engineering Structures , 31(2), 332-344.
Benoist, T. (2007). Towards optimal formwork pairing on construction sites. RAIRO
Nikolai Siniak, Sabina Źróbek, Vsevolod Nikolaiev and Sergey Shavrov
Conference, April 2011, USA, available at: http://usir.salford.ac.uk/id/eprint/20928 .
A zhar S., K halfan M., M aqsood T., 2012, Buildinginformationmodelling (BIM): now and beyond , Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building 12 (4), pp. 15-28, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5130/AJCEB.v12i4.3032 .
A zzouz A., H ill P., P apadonikolaki E., 2018, Which countries have the highest levels of BIM adoption in Europe? 13 June 2018, [cit.2018-11-09], available at: http://www.bimplus.co.uk/people/which-country-most-bim-mature-europe/ .
-Based Damage Estimation of Buildings under Earthquake Loading Condition. International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction, Procedia Engineering, 145: 1051-1058.
Alwan, Z., Jones, P., Holgate, P. 2017. Strategic sustainable development in the UK construction industry, through the framework for strategic sustainable development, using BuildingInformationModelling. Journal of Cleaner Production, 140: 349-358.
Auf De Heide, E. 1989. Disaster Response: Principles and Preparation and Coordination, The Mosby Company
-17, 2016, ESTP E'cole des Gants Projets, Paris, France, 2016.
6. Digital Built Britain, Level 3 BuildingInformationModeling - Strategic Plan, HM Government, United Kingdom, February 2015.
7. SIDIR, Stowarzyszenie Inżynierów, Doradców i Rzeczoznawców, BIM protokół, Warszawa, 2016.
8. Sz. Dorna, A. Glema, Procurement and investment procedures and processes in the initial phase of implementation of BIM in Poland, 1BAFC2016, September 13-15, 2016, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK, 2016.
9. Ustawa z
Malta is a representative model for recording and preserving archaeological remains and historical monuments. Being a historically and culturally rich location, it requires creating, maintaining and updating a database in order to keep a record of the state of degradation or the actions to restore historical monuments. One way to preserve the image and shape of a historical monument is by creating a three-dimensional model. The advantage of such a model is its visualization and keeping in a form close to the real shape of a monument in a particular moment in time. It can thus highlight the levels of wear and degradation, the eventually necessary rehabilitation works or simply reproduce the impressions that the building would actually leave on a visitor.
The following article summarizes a research with the intention to demonstrate the challenges that architecture students need to face throughout their design tasks. The study is also meant to contribute to the cognition of state-of-the-art methods that can help students with these emerging problems.
The main source of information was a questionnaire. Students were asked about the duties they accomplish when completing a design, about their adopted design methods and about their thoughts on a future profession. As a complement, Interviews were conducted with professional architects from local studios. This allowed a deeper insight into the requirements that the two sides lay down for each other.
The research charts how computer aided design could affect the difficulties that appear in the architectural design process.