1. Giangrande P. Acquired haemophilia: Revised edtion. Treatment of Haemophilia 2012; 38: 1-7.
2. Baudo F, Collins P, Huth-Kühne A, Management of bleeding in acquired hemophilia A: results from the European Acquired Haemophilia (EACH2) Registry. Blood 2012; 120: 39-46. doi: 10.1182/blood-2012-02-408930.
3. Collins PW, Hirsch S, Baglin TP, et al. Acquired hemophilia A in the United Kingdom: a 2-year national surveillance study by the United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organisation. Blood 2007
Med 2014 Nov 18. doi: 10.1111/ dme.12639.
48. Mackie AS, Islam S, Magill-Evans J et al. Healthcare transition for youth with heart disease: a clinical trial. Heart 2014;100:1113-8.
49. Huang JS, Terrones L, Tompane T et al. Preparing adolescents with chronic disease for transition to adult care: a technology program. Pediatrics 2014;133:e1639-46.
50. Steinbeck KS, Shrewsbury VA, Harvey V et al. A pilot randomized controlled trial of a post-discharge program to support emerging adults with type 1 diabetesmellitus
Masoume Rambod, Farkondeh Sharif, Zahra Molazem and Kate Khair
2015; 18(5): 1105-13.
17. Tanabe P, Porter J, Creary M, et al. A qualitative analysis of best self-management practices: sickle cell disease. J Natl Med Assoc 2010; 102(11): 1033-41.
18. Janevic MR, Ellis KR, Sanders GM, Nelson BW, Clark NM. Selfmanagement of multiple chronic conditions among African American women with asthma: a qualitative study. J Asthma 2014; 51(3): 243-52.
19. Mathew R, Gucciardi E, De Melo M, Barata P. Selfmanagement experiences among men and women with type2diabetesmellitus: a qualitative
1. McCrimmon RJ, Ryan CM, Frier BM. Diabetes and cognitive dysfunction. Lancet 2012; 379: 2291-2299.
2. Prasad S, Sajja RK, Naik P, Cucullo L. DiabetesMellitus and Blood-Brain Barrier Dysfunction: An Overview. J Pharmacovigil 2014; 2: 125.
3. Chmiel-Perzyńska I, Perzyński A, Urbańska EM. Experimental diabetesmellitustype 1 increases hippocampal content of kynurenic acid in rats. Pharmacol Rep. 2014; 66: 1134-1139.
4. Murray AM, Barzilay JI, Lovato JF et al. Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes Memory in Diabetes
. Fam Pract 2009;26: 171–173.
8. Makine C, Karsidag C, Kadioglu P, Ilkova H, Karsidag K. Symptoms of depression and diabetes-specific emotional distress are associated with a negative appraisal of insulin therapy in insulin-naive patients with Type2diabetesmellitus. A study from the European Depression in Diabetes [EDID] Research Consortium. Diabet Med 2009;26: 28–33.
9. Egede LE. Effect of depression on self-management behaviors and health outcomes in adults with type2diabetes. Curr Diabetes Rev 2005;235–243.
10. Bruce DG, Davis WA, Starkstein
://www.idf.org/webdata/docs/IDF_Meta_def_final.pdf , (access 6 January 2015)
10. Cull CA, Jensen CC, Retnakaran R, Holman RR. Impact of the metabolic syndrome on macrovascular and microvascular out-comes in type2diabetesmellitus: United Kingdom Prospective Diabetes Study 78, Circulation. 2007; 6;116(19):2119-26
11. McElroy SL, Guerdjikova A, Kotwal R. Severe mental illness and obesity. In: Bermudes RA, Keck PE, McElroy SL, editors. Managing metabolic abnormalities in the psychiatrically ill: a clinical guide for psychiatrists. Arlington: American Psychiatric Publishing; 2006: 55–119
12. Newcomber JW