Clinching is a joining method in which sheet metal parts are deformed locally by creating a mechanical interlock without the use of any additional elements such as screws or rivets. Steel sheets are plastically deformed and the shape of the tools remains theoretically unchanged during the clinching process. The clinching tool with a rigid die of ø5 mm with a specially formed gap and a punch of ø3.6 mm were used for mechanical joining of hot-dip galvanized dual-phase steel sheets HCT600X of 0.8 mm thickness. The punch and die were deposited by PVD coating of CrN and TiCN type with LARC technology. The state of the coating was evaluated and documented by scanning electron microscopy – SEM. The wear of the coating was evaluated after each 50 manufactured joints starting with the initial state of tool.
, 43 (7), 799-812.
6. R. S. Mishra, P. S. De, and N. Kumar, “Fundamental Physical Metallurgy Background for FSW/P,” Friction Stir Welding and Processing: Science and Engineering , pp. 59-93, Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2014.
7. R. S. Mishra, and Z. Ma, “Friction stir welding and processing,” Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports 2005 , 50 (1), 1-78.
8. R. Padmanaban, V. Balusamy, and V. R. Kishore, “Effect of axial pressure and tool rotation speed on temperature distribution during dissimilar friction stir welding
K. Rapouch, A. Selucká, Mazík M. Mazík M., J. Příhoda, L. Trnková and P. Storme
1. Fialová, V. Kralice; Krajské středisko státní památkové péče
a ochrany přírody: Brno, 1972.
2. Storme, P.; Jacobs, M.; Lieten, E. Research on corrosion
of lead printing letters from the museum Plantin-Moretus.
Procedia Chemistry 2013, 8, 307–316.
3. Degrigny, Ch.; Le Gall, R. Conservation of ancient lead
artifacts corroded in organic acid environments: electrolytic
stabilization/consolidation. Studies in conservation 1999, 44,
4. Costa, V.; Urban, F. Electrochemistry as a conservation tool:
an overwiev. Reviews
1] Schmitt, G. Listen to corrosion at work - A newly developed versatile corrosion monitoring tool ready for plant application, Materials and Corrosion 2007 , 58 (12), 924-939.
 Nishikata, A., Ichibara, Y., Tsuru, T.J. Influence of Electrolyte Layer Thickness and pH on the Initial Stage of the Atmospheric Corrosion of Iron, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 1997 , 144, 1244-1252.
 Shi, Y., Zhang, Z. Electrochemical noise study on 2024- T3 Aluminum alloy corrosion in simulated
M. Kouřil, T. Prošek, M. Dubus, M. Taube, V. Hubert, B. Scheffel, Y. Degres, M. Jouannic and D. Thierry
1. Measurement, Effect Assessment and Mitigation of Pollutant Impact on Movable Cultural Assets; Innovative Research for Market Transfer (MEMORI), 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission, Grant Agreement No. 265132, 11/2010-10/2013.
2. Automated corrosion sensors as on-line real time process control tools (CORRLOG), Co-operative Research Project, 6th Framework Programme, Contract No. 018207, 09/2005-02/2008.
3. Protection of cultural heritage by real-time corrosion monitoring
.; Technické muzeum v Brně: Brno, 2011; pp 526-544. ISBN 978-80-86413-70-9
4. Costa, V. Electrochemistry as a conservation tool: an overview. In Conservation Science 2002 , Conservation Science 2002, Edinburgh, May 22-24, 2002; Townsend, J. H., Eremin, K., Adriaens, A., Eds.; Archetype Publications: London, 2003; pp 88-95.
5. Jareš, V. Metalografie neželezných kovů. 1 st ed.; Nakladatelství ČSAV: Praha, 1950; pp 348, 349, 354, 355.
6. Vojtěch, D. Olovo a jeho slitiny. In Materiály a jejich mezní stavy . 1st ed.; VŠCHT: Praha, 2010; pp 35–36. ISBN 978
M. Hagarová, D. Jakubéczyová, G. Baranová and M. Fujda
Effect of Soil Environment on the Corrosion of Pipeline, Acta Metallurgica Slovaca (21) 2015 , 102–110.
7. Cicek, V. Cathodic Protection Industrial Solutions for Protecting Against Corrosion, 2013, John Wiley & Sons., New Jersey.
8. Hagarová, M., Cervová, J., Jaš, F. selected types of corrosion degradation of pipelines. Koroze a ochrana materiálů (59), 2015 , 30-36.
9. Belilty, G. Technical tools to increase the efficiency of underground gas storage facilities and the economic results of their application, Slovgas (1) 2004 , 19–22
Kamil Borko, F. Pastorek, Jacková M. Neslušan, S. Fintová and B. Hadzima
6. Xizhang, Ch.; Yuming, H.; Yucheng, L. Microstructure and properties of 700 MPa grade HSLA steel during high temperature deformation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2015, 631, 225-231.
7. Neslušan, M.; Mičieta, B.; Mičietová, A.; Čiliková, M.; Mrkvica, I. Detection of tool breakage during hard turning through acoustic emission at low removal rates. Measurement 2015, 70, 1-13.
8. Mhaede, M.; Pastorek, F.; Hadzima, B. Influence of shot peening on corrosion properties of biocompatible magnesium alloy AZ31 coated by dicalcium
. Neslušan, M.; Mičieta, B.; Mičietová, A.; Čiliková, M.; Mrkvica, I. Detection of tool breakage during hard turning through acoustic emission at low removal rates. Measurement 2015, 70, 1-13.
12. Mhaede, M.; Pastorek, F.; Hadzima, B. Influence of shot peening on corrosion properties of biocompatible magnesium alloy AZ31 coated by dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (DCPD). Materials Science and Engineering: C 2014, 39, 330-335.
13. Trško, L.; Guagliano, M.; Bokůvka, O.; Nový, F. Fatigue life of AW 7075 Aluminium Alloy after severe shote peening