T. Salacinski, T. Chmielewski, M. Winiarski, R. Cacko and R. Świercz
morphology and properties of the nanohydroxyapatite coating deposited on the Ti13Zr13Nb alloy by electrophoretic technique, Advances in Materials Science, 16 (3) (2016), 56-66.
9. Świercz R., Oniszczuk-Świercz D., Experimental investigation of surface layer properties of high thermal conductivity tool steel after electrical discharge machining, Metals, 7 (2017), 550.
10. Samardžiová M., Neslušan M., Roughness improvement in hard turning when changing cutting parameters and using differently shaped ceramic tools, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 474 (2014), 345
D. Morozow, J. Narojczyk, M. Rucki and S. Lavrynenko
1. Gevorkian E., Lavrynenko S., Rucki M., Siemiątkowski Z., Kislitsa M.: Ceramic cutting tools out of nanostructured refractory compounds. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 68 (2017) 142-144.
2. Stephenson D.A., Agapiou J.S., Metal Cutting Theory and Practice, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2016.
3. Zhang S., Zhao D., Aerospace Materials Handbook, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2013.
4. Krar S., Gill A., Exploring Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, Industrial Press Inc., New York, 2003.
5. Dobrzański L
J. Górka, M. Przybyła, M. Szmul, A. Chudzio and D. Ładak
. Skowrońska, B., Chmielewski, T., Pachla, W., Kulczyk, M., Skiba, J., Presz, W. (2019). Friction Weldability of UFG 316L stainless steel. Archives of Metallurgy and Materials , 64, 1051-1058.
8. Winczek, J., Gawronska, E., Gucwa, M., Sczygiol, N. (2019). Theoretical and experimental investigation of temperature and phase transformation during SAW overlaying. Applied Sciences , 9(7), 1472.
9. Talkington, J., Harwig, D., Castner. H., Mitchell, G. (2000). Development of titanium weld color inspection tools. Welding Journal, 79(3), 35-38.
10. Margolin. H
S. Lavrynenko, E. Gevorkyan, W. Kucharczyk, L. Chalko and M. Rucki
1. Wegener K., Kuster F., Weikert S., Weiss L., Stirnimann J.: Success Story Cutting. Procedia CIRP, 46 (2016) 512–524.
2. Huang X., Etsion I., Shao T.: Effects of elastic modulus mismatch between coating and substrate on the friction and wear properties of TiN and TiAlN coating systems. Wear, 338-339 (2015) 54-61.
3. Morozow D., Narojczyk J., Rucki M., Lavrynenko S.: Wear Resistance of the Cermet Cutting Tools After Aluminum (Al + ) and Nitrogen (N + ) Ion Implantation. Adv. Mater. Sci., 18 (2018) 92–99.
4. Kumar Ch.S., Patel S
1. T. Sato, Y. Honda, T. Nishizawa, Tetsu To Hagane, 42(12) (1951) 1118-1122.
2. Z. Głowacki, PhD Thesis, Poznań 1956.
3. W. Kowalski, Prace Instytutu Mechaniki Precyzyjnej, 14(28) (1966) 1-18.
4. K. Kałuża, PhD Thesis, Politechnika Poznańska, Poznań, 1979.
5. T. Nykiel, PhD Thesis, Politechnika Poznańska, Poznań, 1982.
6. T. Nykiel, T. Hryniewicz, Kinetics of Carbides Dissolution During Austenitizing of Tool Steel D3 (2% C and 12% Cr with Additives of W
1. Levy G.N., Seliindel R, Knith J.P.: Rapid manufacturing and rapid tooling with layer manufacturing technologies: state of the art and future perspectives. C’ERP Annals 52(2) (2003), 589-609.
2. Miecielica M.: Analiza wybranych metod szybkiego prototypowania, PW IIPiB (2007).
3. Ruszaj A.: Niekonwencjonahie metody wytwarzania elementów maszyn i narzędzi (1999).
4. Kruth J.P., Leu M. C., Nakagawa T.: Progress in additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping, CIRP Annals 47 (2) (1998
Magnetic non-destructive testing methods can be classified into the earliest methods developed for assessment of steel constructions. One of them is the magnetic flux leakage technology. A measurement of the magnetic flux leakage is quite commonly used for examination of large objects such as tanks and pipelines. Construction of a magnetic flux leakage tool is relatively simple, but a quantitative analysis of recorded data is a difficult task. Therefore, methods of magnetic flux leakage signal processing and analysis are still under development. A magnetic flux leakage in-line-inspection tool called FLUMAG 500 was constructed. FLUMAG 500 was designed for gas and oil pipelines inspection. In this paper principle of operation of FLUMAG 500 was described. Advanced algorithms of the signal processing and analysis was also developed. Results coming from the development stage as well as from the final construction of the tool were presented. Analysis of these results shows that FLUMAG 500 is a suitable tool for detection of corrosion defects in a pipeline wall.
Urlich Gerhaher, Alfred Strauss and Konrad Bergmeister
Numerical modeling of elastomeric bearings in structural engineering
The intention of this paper is the discussion of different possibilities for the numerical modeling of elastomeric bearings. It is focused on issues of the complex material behavior and the specific mechanical conditions of the bearings. The relevant considerations are based on the experiences from extensive material tests on elastomer and reinforcement as well as from loading and deformation tests on full scale bearings. It shows the possibilities and the limitations of the numerical bearing models as a tool for research and bearing design.
Relation Structure - Fracture Resistance in Process of Estimate the Weldability of Low Alloy Steels: Part II
Numerical weldability analysis is a new powerful research and development tool which is useful for metallurgistics technologist and design engineers. Saying strictly the numerical analysis of weldability comprises thermodynamic, thermomechanical and microstructural modelling of the welding process. The fracture resistance of welded joints is mainly characterised by normalised parameters: SU1 = KIth / KIC for cold cracking or in the exploitation condition by or SU2 = Δ/ΔC or J/JC, SU1 ≠ SU2. Conclusions from the theoretical analysis form a basis to an assessment measure of the stress state parameter Sp as a physical measure of the deformation and effort of the mismatched weld joints. There also was made characteristic of the effect on the inclination of the layer (W) on the form of fracture. Finally, some aspects of estimation of the KC and KIC values for the layer (W) with the SINTAP programme overview are presented.