Gabriela Henrykowska, Andrzej Buczyński, Małgorzata Lewicka and Magdalena Zawadzka
During the last decades, there has been a rapid development in the research and use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO), and modern medicine is increasingly taking advantage of its beneficial effects. The aim of the study was to check the level of knowledge of future doctors (medical students) on hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The survey was conducted among 240 students of the medical faculty (3rd and 5th year of study) of the Military and Medical Faculty of the Medical University of Lodz. The author’s questionnaire with forced-choice questions was used as research tool.
The students’ knowledge of hyperbaric oxygen therapy was varied and in some cases was not dependent on the year of study. It was observed that students’ knowledge of the subject matter depends on the number of teaching hours allocated to it.
Universities Connected with Maritime Economy, Maritime Academy, Szczecin 16-18 November, 2007.
3. Graczyk T.: Design issues on the example of unmanned abyssal vehicles. Rozprawy, no. 421, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań 2008, ISSN 0551-6528, ISBN 978-83-7143-375-7, Wydanie I, s.175.
4. Graczyk T., Matejski M., Kłoczko S., Iwankiewicz K., Kawiak T.: Remotely controlled underwater vehicles (ROV) as tools used in the examination of the condition of the aquatic environment, the Fifth International Conference of Student Scientific
(JL No. 134, it. 810);
13. Sałaciński T. Analysis of capacities of tools and measurement systems Inżynieria Maszyn, R. 17 z.2, 2012;
14. Woźniak A: Treatment of the breathing air for hyperbaric purposes Polish Hyperbaric Research Gdynia 3(48)2014, ISSN 1734-7009, pp. 49-58;
15. Woźniak A: Treatment of the breathing air for hyperbaric purposes p. II Polish Hyperbaric Research Gdynia 1(50)2015, ISSN 1734-7009, pp. 31-46;
16. Walanus A. SPC and Six Sigma – the desired variability in the approach to statistical methods Stat Soft 2004.
Agnieszka Pedrycz, Małgorzata Tomasiak and Beata Cichacz
7. Klionsky D.J.: Autophagy revisited: a conversation with Christian de Duve. Autophagy. 4: 740-743; 2008:
8. Klionsky D., Gregg J., Dunn W., Emr S., Sakai Y., Sandoval I., Sibirny A., Subramani S., Thumm M., Veenhuis M.: A unified nomenclature for yeast autophagy-related genes. Dev Cell. 5: 539-545,2003
9. Lamparska-Przybysz M., Motyl T.: Autophagy: a tool for survival or death of a tumour cell. Post Biol Kom. 32: 13-22; 2005:
10. Luneman JD., Munz C.: Autophagy in CD4+ T-cell immunity and tolerance. Cell death
e. http://www.saabseaeye.com/solutions/underwater-vehicles/falcon - access in 06.2018;
f. http://www.titanrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/TRBT_SP003_M700-Specs_rev01.pdf - access in 06.2018;
g. http://www.videoray.com/homepage/new/options/rotating-manipulator.html#!NewManip_Pro4 - access in 06.2018;
h. http://hydro-lek.com/tooling.php - access in 06.2018;
i. http://www.titanrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/TRBT_SP002_G500-Specs_rev00.pdf - access in 06.2018;
Field of Hydrography and Maximising Returns for Maritime Safety and Nation Building, National Seminar 21-22 June 2007, Goa, 88-96p, [on-line] http://drs.nio.org/drs/bitstream/handle/2264/696/Impact_Technnol_Proc_21-22_Jun_2007_Goa.pdf?sequence=2&isAllowed=y (dostęp: 27.10.2015);
13. Mayer L.A., Paton M., Gee L., Gardner S.V., Ware C., Interactive 3-D visualization: a tool for seafloor navigation, exploration and engineering, in OCEANS 2000 MTS/IEEE Conference and Exhibition, vol. 2, 2000, pp. 913-9192;
14. Moustier Ch.d., State of the art in swath