In this article we study the property (gab) for a bounded linear operator T 2 L(X) on a Banach space X which is a stronger variant of Browder’s theorem. We shall give several characterizations of property (gab). These characterizations are obtained by using typical tools from local spectral theory. We also show that property (gab) holds for large classes of operators and prove the stability of property (gab) under some commuting perturbations.
Andrea Andrejević Panić and Zagorka Lozanov-Crvenković
education: a further update”, Education Economics, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 111-134.
15. Santiago, R., Carvalho T., Amaral, A., Meek, V. L. (2006), “Changing patterns in the middle management of higher education institutions: The case of Portugal”, Higher Education, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 215–250.
16. Shriberg, M. (2002), “Institutional assessment tools for sustainability in higher education: strengths, weaknesses, and implications for practice and theory”, Higher Education Policy, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 153-167.
17. StatSoft Inc. (2016), STATISTICA - data analysis
4004E&ti=&path=../Database/Demographics/05_population/10_Number_Population/20_05C40_Population_obcine/&lang=1 (15 August 2017).
16. Stillwell, J., Daras, K., Bell, M., Lomax, N. (2014), “The IMAGE Studio: A tool for internal migration analysis and modelling”, Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 5-23.
17. Stillwell, J., Bell, M., Ueffing, P., Daras, K., Charles-Edwards, E., Kupiszewski, M., Kupiszewska, D. (2016), “Internal migration around the world: comparing distance travelled and its frictional effect”, Environment and Planning A
exploratory look at the use of importance-performance analysis as a curricular assessment tool in a school of business”, Journal of Workplace Learning, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 139–145.
27. O’Reilly, J., Eichhorst, W., Gábos, A., Hadjivassiliou, K., Lain, D., Leschke, J., McGuinness, S., Kureková, L. M., Nazio, T., Ortlieb, R., Russell, H. (2015), “Five Characteristics of Youth Unemployment in Europe : Flexibility, Education, Migration, Family Legacies, and EU Policy”, SAGE Open, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1–19.
28. Osmani, M. W., Hindi, N., Al-Esmail, R., Weerakkody, V
4. Bode, A. (1994), "Parallel Program Performance Analysis and Visualization," Proceedings of Second Workshop on Environments And Tools For Parallel Scientific Computing, pp. 246- 253. Townsend, Tenessee, May, 25-27 , 1994.
5. Bosilj Vukšić, V., Indihar Štemberger, M., Kovačič A. (2008), "Business Process Management and Business Intelligence as Performance Measurement Drivers", The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 338-343.
6. CA Technologies (2012), "CA Application Performance Management", Solution Brief, available
Background: The embedded systems technology has perhaps been the most dominating technology in high-tech industries, in the past decade. The industry has correctly identified the potential of this technology and has put its efforts into exploring its full potential. Objectives: The goal of the paper is to explore the versatility of the application in the embedded system development based on one FP7-SME project. Methods/Approach: Embedded applications normally demand high resilience and quality, as well as conformity to quality standards and rigid performance. As a result embedded system developers have adopted software methods that yield high quality. The qualitative approach to examining embedded systems development tools has been applied in this work. Results: This paper presents a MODUS-oriented market analysis in the domains of Formal Verification tools, HW/SW co-simulation tools, Software Performance Optimization tools and Code Generation tools. Conclusions: The versatility of applications this technology serves is amazing. With all this performance potential, the technology has carried with itself a large number of issues which the industry essentially needs to resolve to be able to harness the full potential contained. The MODUS project toolset addressed four discrete domains of the ESD Software Market, in which corresponding open tools were developed
Good graphical presentation of data is useful during the whole analysis process from the first glimpse into the data to the model fitting and presentation of results. The most popular way of longitudinal data presentation are separate (for each wave, in cross-sectional dimension) comparisons of figures. However, plotting the data over time is useful in suggesting appropriate modeling techniques to deal with the heterogeneity observed in the trajectories. The main aim of this paper is to present the changing perceptions of the financial situation in Poland using different graphical tools for the heterogonous discrete longitudinal data sets and present demographics features for those changes. We will focus on the most important features of the categorical longitudinal data – category sequences and their graphical presentation. We aim to characterize the analyzed sequences on the basis of unidimensional indicators and composite complexity measures, as well as using mainly TraMineR [Gabadinho et al. 2017] package of R.
), Opatija, Croatia, pp. 343-348.
16. Opiła, J. (2017a), “Wizualna analiza struktury organizacyjnej z wykorzystaniem narzędzi Open Source” (Visual analysis of the organizational structure with the use of Open Source tools), in Kiełtyka, L., Sokołowski, A. (Eds.), Techniki i technologie wspomagające funkcjonowanie przedsiębiorstw, Wydawnictwo P.Cz., Częstochowa, pp. 191-203.
17. Opiła, J. (2017b), “Wizualizacja jako narzędzie transferu wiedzy” (Visualization as a Knowledge Transfer Tool), in Garbacz, J. (Ed.), Diagnozowanie stanu środowiska: metody badawcze
Dumičić, K, Bahovec, V, Kurnoga Živadinović, N. (2006), "Analysing the Shape of an OC Curve for an Acceptance Sampling Plan: A Quality Management Tool", WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 169-177.
Dumičić, K, Žmuk, B. (2011), "Impact of Applies Acceptance Sampling Plan on Decisions in Quality Management", in Zadnik Stirn, L, Žerovnik, J, Povh, J, Drobne, S, Lisec, A. (Eds), Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Operational Research (SOR 2011), Slovenian
1. George, C. (2008), “RAISE Tool User Guide”, available at: http://www.iist.unu.edu/newrh/III/3/1/docs/rsltc/user_guide/html/ug.html (12 September 2012).
2. Haxthausen, A. (2010), Lecture notes, 02263 Formal Aspects of Software Engineering, available at http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02263/F14/index/ / (10 September 2012)
3. Holzmann, G. J. (2003), The Spin Model Checker: Primer and Reference Manual, Boston: Addison-Wesley.
4. Knapp, A. (2008), ”Hugo/RT”, available at: http