4. Bode, A. (1994), "Parallel Program Performance Analysis and Visualization," Proceedings of Second Workshop on Environments And Tools For Parallel Scientific Computing, pp. 246- 253. Townsend, Tenessee, May, 25-27 , 1994.
5. Bosilj Vukšić, V., Indihar Štemberger, M., Kovačič A. (2008), "Business Process Management and Business Intelligence as Performance Measurement Drivers", The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 338-343.
6. CA Technologies (2012), "CA Application Performance Management", Solution Brief, available
In this article we study the property (gab) for a bounded linear operator T 2 L(X) on a Banach space X which is a stronger variant of Browder’s theorem. We shall give several characterizations of property (gab). These characterizations are obtained by using typical tools from local spectral theory. We also show that property (gab) holds for large classes of operators and prove the stability of property (gab) under some commuting perturbations.
4004E&ti=&path=../Database/Demographics/05_population/10_Number_Population/20_05C40_Population_obcine/&lang=1 (15 August 2017).
16. Stillwell, J., Daras, K., Bell, M., Lomax, N. (2014), “The IMAGE Studio: A tool for internal migration analysis and modelling”, Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 5-23.
17. Stillwell, J., Bell, M., Ueffing, P., Daras, K., Charles-Edwards, E., Kupiszewski, M., Kupiszewska, D. (2016), “Internal migration around the world: comparing distance travelled and its frictional effect”, Environment and Planning A
Andrea Andrejević Panić and Zagorka Lozanov-Crvenković
education: a further update”, Education Economics, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 111-134.
15. Santiago, R., Carvalho T., Amaral, A., Meek, V. L. (2006), “Changing patterns in the middle management of higher education institutions: The case of Portugal”, Higher Education, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 215–250.
16. Shriberg, M. (2002), “Institutional assessment tools for sustainability in higher education: strengths, weaknesses, and implications for practice and theory”, Higher Education Policy, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 153-167.
17. StatSoft Inc. (2016), STATISTICA - data analysis
exploratory look at the use of importance-performance analysis as a curricular assessment tool in a school of business”, Journal of Workplace Learning, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 139–145.
27. O’Reilly, J., Eichhorst, W., Gábos, A., Hadjivassiliou, K., Lain, D., Leschke, J., McGuinness, S., Kureková, L. M., Nazio, T., Ortlieb, R., Russell, H. (2015), “Five Characteristics of Youth Unemployment in Europe : Flexibility, Education, Migration, Family Legacies, and EU Policy”, SAGE Open, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1–19.
28. Osmani, M. W., Hindi, N., Al-Esmail, R., Weerakkody, V
: Theory and Practice.
Mason, Ohio, USA
South-Western College Pub
Chen, K. C. & Jassim, A. (2013). Pedagogical-Cum-Analytical Tool for Teaching Business Valuation. Journal of Financial Management and Analysis, 26 (2), 69–83.
Chen K. C.
Pedagogical-Cum-Analytical Tool for Teaching Business Valuation
Journal of Financial Management and Analysis
Chen, H.-Y. (1967). Valuation under Uncertainty. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. 2 (3) , 313–325. http://dx.doi.org/10
Background: The embedded systems technology has perhaps been the most dominating technology in high-tech industries, in the past decade. The industry has correctly identified the potential of this technology and has put its efforts into exploring its full potential. Objectives: The goal of the paper is to explore the versatility of the application in the embedded system development based on one FP7-SME project. Methods/Approach: Embedded applications normally demand high resilience and quality, as well as conformity to quality standards and rigid performance. As a result embedded system developers have adopted software methods that yield high quality. The qualitative approach to examining embedded systems development tools has been applied in this work. Results: This paper presents a MODUS-oriented market analysis in the domains of Formal Verification tools, HW/SW co-simulation tools, Software Performance Optimization tools and Code Generation tools. Conclusions: The versatility of applications this technology serves is amazing. With all this performance potential, the technology has carried with itself a large number of issues which the industry essentially needs to resolve to be able to harness the full potential contained. The MODUS project toolset addressed four discrete domains of the ESD Software Market, in which corresponding open tools were developed
-140. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/001872675400700202
Fischer, C., 2008. Feedback on household electricity consumption: a tool for saving energy? Energy Efficiency, 1(1), 79-104. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12053-008-9009-7
Gardner, G. T., and Stern, P. C., 2002. Environmental problems and human behavior (2nd ed. ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Custom Publishing.
Geller, E. S., 2002. The challenge of increasing proenvironmental behavior. In R. B. Bechtel and A. Churchman (Eds.), Handbook of environmental psychology (pp