Maximilien Cappe, Philippe Hantson, Mina Komuta, Marie-Françoise Vincent, Pierre-François Laterre and Ismaïl Ould-Nana
. The patient had a past medical history of Gardner syndrome (a form of familial adenomatous polyposis associated with mutations in the APC gene) and had previously undergone total colectomy and unilateral adrenalectomy. At the time of admission, laboratory data did not reveal any change in lipid metabolism or in liver function tests including ammonemia. However, two years previously, diffuse liver steatosis had been suspected following a computed tomography examination. Lipid profile was normal at that time.
The clinical course over the first weeks of
Mihai Popescu, Dana Tomescu and Simona Olimpia Dima
, Krawczyk M. Microvesicular liver graft steatosis as a risk factor of initial poor function in relation to suboptimal donor parameters. Transplant Proc 2009; 41(8): 2985-2988. doi: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2009.08.019
6. Nemes B, Gelley F, Zádori G, Piros L, Perneczky J, Kóbori L, et al. Outcome of liver transplantation based on donor graft quality and recipient status. Transplant Proc 2010; 42: 2327-2330. doi: 10.1016/j.transproceed.2010.05.018
7. Stockmann M, Lock JF, Malinowski M, Seehofer D, Puhl G, Pratschke J, et al. How to define
Simona Cernea, Andrada Larisa Roiban and Emőke Both
24. Sun X, Luo L, Zhao X, Ye P. Controlling Nutritional Status (CONUT) score as a predictor of all-cause mortality in elderly hypertensive patients: a prospective follow-up study. BMJ Open . 2017;7:e015649.
25. Chen QJ, Qu HJ, Li DZ, et al. Prognostic nutritional index predicts clinical outcome in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention. Sci Rep . 2017;7:3285.
26. Dalvi PS, Yang S, Swain N, et al. Long-term metabolic effects of malnutrition: Liver steatosis and insulin