I. Valkov, R. Ivanova, C. Marinova, A. Alexiev, K. Antonov, D. Jelev, R. S. Ivanova and L. Mateva
1. Lonardo A, Adinolfi LE, Loria P et al. Steatosis and hepatitis C virus: Mechanisms and significance for hepatic and extrahepatic disease. – Gastroenterology 2004, 126, 586-597.
2. Loria P, Marchesini G, Nascimbeni F et al. Cardiovascular risk, lipidemic phenotype and steatosis. A comparative analysis of cirrhotic and non-cirrhotic liver disease due to varying etiology. – Atherosclerosis. 232, 2014, 1, 99-109.
3. Adinolfi LE, Rinaldi L, Guerrera B et al. NAFLD and NASH in HCV Infection: Prevalence and Significance in Hepatic and
R. Gancheva, A. Kundurdjiev, T. Kundurdjiev and Zl. Kolarov
. Bidirectional Association between Diabetes and Gout: the Singapore Chinese Health Study. Scientific reports. 2016 May 10;6:25766. PubMed PMID: 27161168. Pubmed Central PMCID: 4861921.
11. Lanaspa MA, Sanchez-Lozada LG, Choi YJ et al. Uric acid induces hepatic steatosis by generation of mitochondrial oxidative stress: potential role in fructose-dependent and -independent fatty liver. J Biol Chem. 2012;287(48):40732-44.
12. Pontremoli R The role of urate-lowering treatment on cardiovascular and renal disease: evidence from CARES, FAST, ALL-HEART, and FEATHER studies