Ewa Pańczyk, Bożena Sartowska, Lech Waliś, Jakub Dudek, Władysław Weker and Maciej Widawski
podstawie składu chemicznego, źródeł surowców i technologii wytworzenia. (in preparation).
17. Stos-Gale, Z. A., & Gale, N. H. (2009). Metal provenancing using isotopes and the Oxford archeological lead isotope database (OXALID). Archeol. Anthropol. Sci., 1, 195-213. DOI: 10.1007/s12520-009-0011-6.
An important characteristic of the cut smoking tobacco is the length of the fibres. The manufacturer strives for a large mean fibre length in order to prevent the content of short tobacco from becoming too great in the course of further processing. It is important that the quality of the leaf be checked, and mainly the mean area of the strips, because this parameter is closely related to fibre length. The suitability of the leaf for the production of a cut tobacco with long fibres is designated by the so-called QV (quality relationship); the fibre distribution is characterized by the SI (sieve index). Investigations were carried out with tobacco of various provenances. The investigation and calculation methods used are described, the results given and discussed. The result shows a very good correlation between the QV and the SI. Also evident is a dependence of the content of unacceptable stem particles in the cut tobacco (URt) on the content of the stem particles "R'' (diameter more than 2.5 mm) in the threshed leaf.
Jarosław Sadło, Anna Bugaj, Grażyna Strzelczak, Marcin Sterniczuk and Zbigniew Jaegermann
1. Ikeya, M. (Ed.) (1993). Application of electron spin resonance – dating, dosimetry and microscopy (Chapter 5). Singapore: World Scientific.
2. Weihe, H., Piligkos, S., Barra, A. L., Laursen, I., & Johnsen, O. (2009). EPR of Mn 2+ impurities in calcite: a detailed study pertinent to marble provenance determination. Archaeometry , 51 , 43–48.
3. Callens, F., Vanhaelewyn, G., Matthys, P., & Boesman, E. (1998). EPR of carbonate derived radicals: Applications in dosimetry, dating and detection of irradiated food. Appl. Magn
for Metabolic Profiling of Vegetables: Lactuca sativa as an Example of its Application; J. Chromatogr. A 1313 (2013) 212-227; DOI: 10.1016/ j.chroma.2013.07.020.
29. Gan, H.H., C. Soukoulis, and I. Fisk: Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionisation Mass Spectrometry Analysis Linked With Chemometrics for Food Classification - A Case Study: Geographical Provenance and Cultivar Classification of Monovarietal Clarified Apple Juices; Food Chem. 146 (2014) 149-156; DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.024.
30. Parris, N.A.: Non-Aqueous Reversed