4. Baldacchino DR, Galea P. Student nurses’ personality traits and the nursing profession: part 2. Br J Nurs., 2012;21(9):530-5.
5. Watson R, Deary I, Thompson D, Li G. A study of stress and burn-out in nursing students in Hong Kong: a questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs Stud. 2008; 45(10):1534-42.
6. Jenkins SH, Astroth KS, Woith WM. Non-Critical-Care Nurses’ Perceptions of Facilitators and Barriers to Rapid Response Team Activation. J Nurses Prof Dev., 2015;31(5):264-70.
7. Shimizutani M1, Odagiri Y, Ohya Y, Shimomitsu T, Kristensen TS, Maruta T
Abrams S., Polygraph validity and reliability: a review, Journal of Forensic Sciences, 1973, 18, 4, pp. 313-326.
Cieślak M., zagadnienia dowodowe w procesie karnym, t. I Wyd. Prawnicze, Warszawa 1955, p. 82 and ff .
Gaberle A., Dowody w sądowym procesie karnym, Ofi cyna a Wolters Kluwer business, Krakow 2007, p. 44 and ff .
Inman K., Rudin N., Principles and practice of criminalistics. Th e profession of forensic science, CRC Press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington D.C., 2001
Olga Nowacka, Henryk Welcz and Hanna Karakuła-Juchnowicz
mood disorders. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience. 2008; 10(2)2: 251 -255.
31. Prisciandaro J.Predictors of clinical trial dropout in individuals with co-occurring bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence. Drug and alcohol dependence. 2011; 118(2-3):493 -496.
32. Ludwig A. Creative achievement and psychopatology. Comparison among professions. In: Runco, M. Richards, R. Emintent creativity, everyday creativity, and health. Ablex, Greenwich. 1997.
33. Soeiro-de-Souza M.G. Soares D, Post R, Moreno R.A. Creativity and
Łukasz Mokros, Jacek Koprowicz, Katarzyna Nowakowska-Domagała, Juliusz Rodak and Tadeusz Pietras
–41. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpr.2015.01.004
5. Chiu LYL, Stewart K, Woo C, Yatham LN, Lam RW. The relationship between burnout and depressive symptoms in patients with depressive disorders. J Affect Disord. 2015;172(January):361–6.
6. Canadas-De la Fuente GA, Vargas C, San Luis C, Garcia I, Can, Adas GR, et al. Risk factors and prevalence of burnout syndrome in the nursing profession. Int J Nurs Stud. 2015;52(1):240–9.
7. Embriaco N, Hraiech S, Azoulay E, Baumstarck-Barrau K, Forel J-M, Kentish-Barnes N, et al. Symptoms of depression in
school, I was awarded the National Science Talent Search scholarship after a fierce national competition, which would have paid for 8 years of basic sciences training leading to a PhD. At that time, across the whole country, only 100 scholarships were awarded annually. Both my parents were unhappy with this choice and like most migrants wanted me to join a profession. In a paradoxical injunction, I was challenged by my father that I could not get into a medical school and I responded by gaining entry to Armed Forces Medical College in Pune. For 120 seats (20 seats were