Romania’s security interests and objectives, the army missions in the current geopolitical context and Romania’s obligations as a member of NATO have imposed the continuation of the process of quantitative and qualitative restructuring of the human resources and determined the decision to renounce compulsory military service in favor of the one based on volunteering, starting with the first of January of 2007. The transition from the army based on compulsory military service to the one based on voluntary service imposed the repositioning of the military profession on the Romanian labor market, especially in relation to the competition represented by other similar institutions.
. Official Gazette, 2002, no. 53-2042.
36. Law on Courts of the Republic of Lithuania. Official Gazette, 1994, no. 46-851; 2002, no. 17-649; 2008, No. 81-3186.
37. Law on the Bar of the Republic of Lithuania. Official Gazette, 2004, no. 50-1632.
38. Law on the Notarial Profession of the Republic of Lithuania. Lithuanian Aidas, 1992, no. 28-810.
39. Law on the Public Prosecutor‘s Office. Official Gazette, 1994, no. 81-1514; 2003, no. 42-1919.
40. Review of the Cases of Lithuanian Honour Court of
1. Bainbridge, Stephen M. “Corporate Lawyers as Gatekeepers.” Journal of Scholarly Perspectives Vol. 8, No. 1 (2012): 1-20 // http://escholarship.org/uc/item/4tn3p38g.pdf.
2. Barry, Brock E., and Matthew W. Ohland. “Applied Ethics in the Engineering, Health, Business, and Law Professions: A Comparison.” Journal of Engineering Education Vol. 98, No. 4 (2009): 377-388.
3. Harrington, Joanna. “The New National Standard for the Canadian Common Law Degree: What place for Internationalization in Our
, B. E., & M. W. Ohland. “Applied ethics in the engineering, health, business, and law professions: A comparison.” Journal of Engineering Education 98 (4) (2009): 377–388.
5. Blomquist, H. “Legal education, profession and society transition: Reform of Lithuanian legal education.” Review of Central and East European Law 29(1) (2004): 35–95.
6. Bolocan, M. G. Professional legal ethics: a comparative perspective . Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative, 2002.
7. Cohen, F. S. “Modern Ethics and the Law.” Brook. L. Rev. 4 (1934): 33
1. “Apklausa parodė kaip ir kokių profesijų teisininkais pasitikima” (The survey showed what legal profession is trusted the most). delfi.lt (2013) // http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/law/apklausa-parode-kaip-ir-kokiu-profesiju-teisininkais-pasitikima.d?id=63581460 .
2. Berkmanas, Tomas. “Doing Sanctions with Words: Legacy, Scope, Fairness and Future (?) of a Reprimand.” International Journal of Law, Language & Discourse 6 (2016): 25–36.
3. Buišienė, Ona. “Valstybės valdžių ir valstybės institucijų sistemų konstituciniai
Beratungshilfegesetz (Law on Legal Aid) : 689 et seq. In: Bundesgesetzblatt (Federal Publication of Legislation). 1980. Volume I.
Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (Ordinance on the Profession of Attorneys of the Federal Republic of Germany) // http://www.brak.de/w/files/02_fuer_anwaelte/bora_stand_01.03.11.pdf
Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (Law on the Profession of Attorneys of the Federal Republic of Germany) : 565 et seq. In: Bundesgesetzblatt (Federal Publication of
pati: darbas ir atlyginimas kitokie” (Profession the same: work and income different). Veidas (March 20, 2012) // http://www.veidas.lt/profesija-ta-pati-darbas-ir-atlyginimas-%E2%80%93-kitokie.
19. Regan, Francis. “The Swedish Legal Services Policy Remix: The Shift from Public Legal Aid to Private Legal Expense Insurance.” Journal of Law andSociety Vol. 30, No. 1 (March 2003): 49-65.
20. Samuolytė, Jolanta, Jolanta Aleknavičienė, and Regina Valutytė. Valstybėsgarantuojamos teisinės pagalbos prieinamumas: pirminė ir antrinė
Vitalius Tumonis, Mykolas Šavelskis and Inga Žalytė
University Press, 2009.
32. Strak, Fritz, and Thomas Mussweiler. “Explaining the Enigmatic Anchoring Effect: Mechanisms of Selective Accessibility.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 73 (1997): 437-446.
33. Sullivan, William M., Anne Colby, Judith Welch Wegner, Lloyd Bond, Lee S. Shulman. Educating Lawyers: Preparation for the Profession of Law (Jossey- Bass/Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching). California: Jossey-Bass, 2007.
34. Tamanaha, Brian Z. Beyond the Formalist-Realist Divide
Cooperation and its Importance for Survival. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2010.
30. Hood, Christopher, and Michael Jackson, Administrative Argument. Aldershot: Dartmouth, 1991.
31. Hotho, Sabine. “Professional Identity – Product of Structure, Product of Choice: Linking Changing Professional Identity and Changing Professions.” Journal of Organizational Change Management Vol. 21, No. 6 (2008): 721-742.
32. Hughes, Gordon, and Adam Edwards, eds. Crime Control and Community: The New Politics of Public Safety. Willan Publishing, 2002.
33. Hughes, Gordon
This article focuses upon an approach that is specific to the identity construction of the mining activity in the Jiu Valley while considering demographic movements as a result of the process of making the mining units efficient. The contribution and social responsibility of the decisional factors with a view to outlining a model of social development and to providing a functional balance of the identity modelling of the area becomes a goal of tremendous importance in sociological analysis. Acknowledging the mutations having come out within the configuration of the area represents an important step towards the identification and drawing out of a series of solutions capable to contribute to the revitalization of the region and to determine added value at the level of the community through capitalizing all natural and human resources at a higher standard