Yu ShuHong, Malik Zia-ud-Din, Roy Dilawer Khan and Samra Bilal
Profession, 8(1), 11-21.
5. Asian Development Bank (ADB). (2000). Law and Policy Reforms
6. Baskir, C. E. (2012). Crossing Borders: Creating an American Law Clinic in China.
7. Blue, R., Hoffman, R., & Berg, L.-A. (2008). Pakistan Rule of Law Assessment-Final Report. Prepared for the USAID/Pakistan by Management System International. Washington D C.
8. Braibanti, R. (1999). Cornelius of Pakistan: Catholic chief justice of a Muslim state. Islam and Christian‐Muslim Relations, 10(2), 117-157.
. Moldovan F., The family - a biological, social and juridical reality , in Agora International Journal of Juridical Sciences , vol. 8, nr. 1, 2014;
7. Tăbârcă M., Drept procesual civil , vol. I - Teoria generală , Editura Universul Juridic, Bucureşti, 2013;
8. GEO no. 51/2008 on public legal aid in civil matters published in the “Official Gazette of Romania”, Part I, no. 327 of 25 April 2008, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
9. Law no. 51/1995 on the organisation and practice of the lawyer’s profession published in the “Official Gazette of