Nannum Buaklay, Paitoon Pimdee, Phadungchai Pupat and Lertlak Klinhorm
National Economic and Social Development Board. (2015). Direction of the twelfth national economic and social development plan. Bangkok: Office of the Prime Minister
Okeke, C. I. O. & Drake, M.L. (2014). Teacher as Role Model: The South African Position on the Character of the Teacher. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), 1728-1737. Retrieved from https://tinyurl.com/ycz7ugp7
Pornsima, D. (2008). 31 December. The direction in developing teaching profession. Matichon. pp. 23.
Prasantree, T. (2012). Teacher
Beijaard, D., Meijer, P.C., & Verloop, N. (2004). Reconsidering research on teachers’ professional identity. Teaching and Teacher Education, (20), 107-128.
Emerson, C.H. (2010). Counselor Professional Identity: Construction and Validation of the Counselor Professional Identity Measure. PhD thesis. Greensboro: The University of North Carolina.
European Commission (2015). The Teaching Profession in Europe. Practices, Perceptions, and Policies. Eurydice Report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the
Romania’s security interests and objectives, the army missions in the current geopolitical context and Romania’s obligations as a member of NATO have imposed the continuation of the process of quantitative and qualitative restructuring of the human resources and determined the decision to renounce compulsory military service in favor of the one based on volunteering, starting with the first of January of 2007. The transition from the army based on compulsory military service to the one based on voluntary service imposed the repositioning of the military profession on the Romanian labor market, especially in relation to the competition represented by other similar institutions.
’ responsibilities. Responsibility Rhetoric”, Journal of Business Ethics Spring
Haniffa, R. &Hudaib, M. (2007), “Locating Audit Expectations gap within a cultural Context: the case of Saudi Arabia”, Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Taxation Vol.16, No.2, pp.1-28
Humphrey, C. (2008). Auditing research: A review across the disciplinary Divide, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Vol.21; no.2, pp.170-203.
Humphrey, C., Loft, A., & Woods, M. (2009), The global audit profession and the international financial architecture
. Official Gazette, 2002, no. 53-2042.
36. Law on Courts of the Republic of Lithuania. Official Gazette, 1994, no. 46-851; 2002, no. 17-649; 2008, No. 81-3186.
37. Law on the Bar of the Republic of Lithuania. Official Gazette, 2004, no. 50-1632.
38. Law on the Notarial Profession of the Republic of Lithuania. Lithuanian Aidas, 1992, no. 28-810.
39. Law on the Public Prosecutor‘s Office. Official Gazette, 1994, no. 81-1514; 2003, no. 42-1919.
40. Review of the Cases of Lithuanian Honour Court of
1. Bainbridge, Stephen M. “Corporate Lawyers as Gatekeepers.” Journal of Scholarly Perspectives Vol. 8, No. 1 (2012): 1-20 // http://escholarship.org/uc/item/4tn3p38g.pdf.
2. Barry, Brock E., and Matthew W. Ohland. “Applied Ethics in the Engineering, Health, Business, and Law Professions: A Comparison.” Journal of Engineering Education Vol. 98, No. 4 (2009): 377-388.
3. Harrington, Joanna. “The New National Standard for the Canadian Common Law Degree: What place for Internationalization in Our
, B. E., & M. W. Ohland. “Applied ethics in the engineering, health, business, and law professions: A comparison.” Journal of Engineering Education 98 (4) (2009): 377–388.
5. Blomquist, H. “Legal education, profession and society transition: Reform of Lithuanian legal education.” Review of Central and East European Law 29(1) (2004): 35–95.
6. Bolocan, M. G. Professional legal ethics: a comparative perspective . Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative, 2002.
7. Cohen, F. S. “Modern Ethics and the Law.” Brook. L. Rev. 4 (1934): 33
Beratungshilfegesetz (Law on Legal Aid) : 689 et seq. In: Bundesgesetzblatt (Federal Publication of Legislation). 1980. Volume I.
Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (Ordinance on the Profession of Attorneys of the Federal Republic of Germany) // http://www.brak.de/w/files/02_fuer_anwaelte/bora_stand_01.03.11.pdf
Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (Law on the Profession of Attorneys of the Federal Republic of Germany) : 565 et seq. In: Bundesgesetzblatt (Federal Publication of
1. “Apklausa parodė kaip ir kokių profesijų teisininkais pasitikima” (The survey showed what legal profession is trusted the most). delfi.lt (2013) // http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/law/apklausa-parode-kaip-ir-kokiu-profesiju-teisininkais-pasitikima.d?id=63581460 .
2. Berkmanas, Tomas. “Doing Sanctions with Words: Legacy, Scope, Fairness and Future (?) of a Reprimand.” International Journal of Law, Language & Discourse 6 (2016): 25–36.
3. Buišienė, Ona. “Valstybės valdžių ir valstybės institucijų sistemų konstituciniai