Wasim Aktar, Dwaipayan Sengupta and Ashim Chowdhury
Santos A and Flores M. (1995). Effects of glyphosate on nitrogen fixation of free-living heterotrophic bacteria. Lett Appl Microbiol 20 : 349-352.
Sardar D and Kole RK. (2005). Metabolism of Chlorpyriphos in relation to its effect on the availability of some plantnutrients in soil. Chemosphere 61 : 1273-1280.
Savonen C. (1997). Soil microorganisms object of new OSU service. Good Fruit Grower. http://www.goodfruit.com/archive/1995/6other.html
physiologic consequences. Science 1980;210(4466):203-5.
12. Holick MF. Nutrition and Health: Vitamin D. In: Chen TC, Zhiren Lu, Holick MF, editors. Photobiology of Vitamin D. Springer Science Business Media 2010; 35-60.
13. Wacker M, Holick MF. Sunlight and Vitamin D: A global perspective for health. Dermatoendocrinol 2013;5(1):51-108.
14. Engelsen O. The relationship between ultraviolet radiation exposure and vitamin D status. Nutrients 2010;2(5):482-95.
15. Kovesdy CP, Quarles LD. Fibroblast growth factor-23
Oliveira, A Jr. (2010). Nutrient accumulation and photosynthesis in glyphosate-resistant soybeans is reduced under glyphosate use. J Plant Nutr 33: 1860-1873.
Saibeni S, Lecchi A, Meucci G, Cattaneo M, Tagliabue L, Rondonotti E, Formenti S, De Franchis R, Vecchi M. (2005). Prevalence of hyperhomocysteinemia in adult gluten-sensitive enteropathy at diagnosis: Role of B12, folate, and genetics. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 3: 574-580.
Sakaki T, Kagawa N, Yamamoto K, Inouye K. (2005). Metabolism of vitamin D3 by cytochromes P450. Front Biosci
Katarina Boričić, Snežana Simić, Nađa Vasiljević and Jelena Marinković
obesity among students at private schools in Presidente Prudente, SP, Brazil. Revista Brasileira de Cineantropometria & Desempenho Humano 2007; 9: 21-7.
32. Fernandes RA, Conterato I, Messias KP, Christofaro DG, de Oliveira AR, Freitas Junior IF. Risk factors associated with overweight among adolescents from western Sao Paulo state. Rev Esc Enferm USP 2009; 43: 768-73.
33. de Oliveira AM, Cerqueira Ede M, de Oliveira AC. Prevalence of overweight and childhood obesity in Feira de Santana-BA: family detection vs. clinical diagnosis. J
Ludovico Abenavoli, Natasa Milic, Francesco Luzza, Luigi Boccuto and Antonino De Lorenzo
in toto influenced the longevity rather than a single nutrient in the diet, with a significant reduction in the overall mortality.[ 17 ] This assumption is a cornerstone for public health, and in particular, in the context of prevention policy based on the Mediterranean style in the primary prevention of major chronic diseases not only in Western Countries, but also in all urban area worldwide.[ 18 ]
Polyphenols And Nafld
Polyphenols are a heterogeneous class of plant derived compounds, that include several hydro soluble antioxidants reported as health
Aykut Urfalioğlu, Fatih Mehmet Yazar, Bora Bilal, Fatma İnanç Tolun, Hafize Öksüz, Ömer Faruk Boran and Gözen Öksüz
healthcare personnel—can also be a problem [ 3 ]. Despite an increasingly improved understanding of sepsis pathogenesis and treatment protocols, including immunomodulatory methods for interventions against infection, scant progress has been recorded in this field [ 4 ].
Polyphenols, which occur naturally in nutrients of plant origin, are used as preservatives in the food industry because of their particular antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Among the phenolicacid derivatives, a subgroup of polyphenols, p -coumaric acid (PC) and ellagic acid (EA) are well
Amrit Rai, Josphine Jenifer and Ravi Theaj Prakash Upputuri
The word “nano” is derived from the Greek word “nânos” meaning dwarf [ 1 ]. The prefix “nano-” has had ever-increasing applications to the spectrum of knowledge [ 2 ]. Nanoscale particles are composed of natural, synthetic or semisynthetic materials such as proteins, metals, and plant secondary metabolites. Nanospheres are nanometric solid-core spherical particulates often containing a drug embedded within the sphere or absorbed onto its surface [ 3 ]. Engineered nanoparticles are intentionally designed and have been created with physical properties tailored to