Wasim Aktar, Dwaipayan Sengupta and Ashim Chowdhury
Santos A and Flores M. (1995). Effects of glyphosate on nitrogen fixation of free-living heterotrophic bacteria. Lett Appl Microbiol 20 : 349-352.
Sardar D and Kole RK. (2005). Metabolism of Chlorpyriphos in relation to its effect on the availability of some plantnutrients in soil. Chemosphere 61 : 1273-1280.
Savonen C. (1997). Soil microorganisms object of new OSU service. Good Fruit Grower. http://www.goodfruit.com/archive/1995/6other.html
Magdalena Krauze, Katarzyna Abramowicz and Katarzyna Ognik
performance, intestinal microbial populations and blood parameters in Japanese quail. J. Livest. Sci. Technol., 6: 1-8.
Mollazadeh H., Hosseinzadeh H. (2016). Cinnamon effects on metabolic syndrome: a review based on its mechanisms. Iran. J. Basic Med. Sci., 19:1258-1270.
Ognik K, Cholewińska E, Sembratowicz I, Grela E R, Czech A. (2016). The potential of using plant antioxidants to stimulate antioxidant mechanisms in poultry. Worlds Poult. Sci. J., 72: 291-298.
Ognik K., Cholewińska E., Krauze M., Abramowicz K., Matusevicius P. (2017). The effect of a
physiologic consequences. Science 1980;210(4466):203-5.
12. Holick MF. Nutrition and Health: Vitamin D. In: Chen TC, Zhiren Lu, Holick MF, editors. Photobiology of Vitamin D. Springer Science Business Media 2010; 35-60.
13. Wacker M, Holick MF. Sunlight and Vitamin D: A global perspective for health. Dermatoendocrinol 2013;5(1):51-108.
14. Engelsen O. The relationship between ultraviolet radiation exposure and vitamin D status. Nutrients 2010;2(5):482-95.
15. Kovesdy CP, Quarles LD. Fibroblast growth factor-23
Oliveira, A Jr. (2010). Nutrient accumulation and photosynthesis in glyphosate-resistant soybeans is reduced under glyphosate use. J Plant Nutr 33: 1860-1873.
Saibeni S, Lecchi A, Meucci G, Cattaneo M, Tagliabue L, Rondonotti E, Formenti S, De Franchis R, Vecchi M. (2005). Prevalence of hyperhomocysteinemia in adult gluten-sensitive enteropathy at diagnosis: Role of B12, folate, and genetics. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 3: 574-580.
Sakaki T, Kagawa N, Yamamoto K, Inouye K. (2005). Metabolism of vitamin D3 by cytochromes P450. Front Biosci
Katarina Boričić, Snežana Simić, Nađa Vasiljević and Jelena Marinković
obesity among students at private schools in Presidente Prudente, SP, Brazil. Revista Brasileira de Cineantropometria & Desempenho Humano 2007; 9: 21-7.
32. Fernandes RA, Conterato I, Messias KP, Christofaro DG, de Oliveira AR, Freitas Junior IF. Risk factors associated with overweight among adolescents from western Sao Paulo state. Rev Esc Enferm USP 2009; 43: 768-73.
33. de Oliveira AM, Cerqueira Ede M, de Oliveira AC. Prevalence of overweight and childhood obesity in Feira de Santana-BA: family detection vs. clinical diagnosis. J
Mateusz Rawski, Christoph Mans, Bartosz Kierończyk, Sylwester Świątkiewicz, Aneta Barc and Damian Józefiak
processing inaherbivorous freshwater turtle: consequences of small-intestine fermentation. Physiol. Zool., 63: 1232-1247.
Bonin F., Devaux B., Dupré A. (2006). Turtles of the World. Baltimore, USA, Johns Hopkins University Press, 416 pp.
Bouchard S.S. (2004). Diet selection in the yellow-bellied slider turtle, Trachemys sripta: ontogenetic diet shifts and associative effects between animal and plant diet items. Doctoral dissertation, University of Florida.
Bouchard S.S., Bjorndal K.A. (2005). Microbial fermentation in
Agnieszka Kędrak-Jabłońska, Sylwia Budniak, Marek Krupa, Anna Szczawińska, Monika Reksa, Krzysztof Szulowski and Wojciech Iwaniak
1. Amagliani G., Omiccioli E., Brandi G., Bruce I.J., Magnani M.: A multiplex magnetic capture hybridisation and multiplex real-time PCR protocol for pathogen detection in sea food. Food Microbiol 2010, 27, 580–585.
2. Barkallah M., Gharbi Y., Hmani M., Mallek Z., Gautier M., Gdoura R., Fendri I.: Locked nucleic acid probe-based real-time PCR for the diagnosis of Listeria monocytogenes in ruminants. Mol Cell Probe 2016, 30, 138–145.
3. Budniak S., Kędrak-Jabłońska A., Szczawińska A., Reksa M., Krupa M., Szulowski K.: Comparison of
Katarzyna Ognik, Ewelina Cholewińska and Anna Czech
Abdulkarimi R., Daneshyar M. (2012). The effects of thyme (Thymus vulgaris) extract supplementation in drinking water on iron metabolism in broiler chickens. J. Med. Plants Res., 6: 645-650.
Adamu M., Boonkaewwan C., Gongruttananun N., Vongpakorn M. (2013). Hematological, biochemical and histopathological changes caused by coccidiosis in chickens. Kasetsart J. (Nat. Sci.), 47: 238-246.
Addass P.A., David D.L., Edward A., Zira K.E., Midau A. (2012). Effect of age, sex and management system on some
Ludovico Abenavoli, Natasa Milic, Francesco Luzza, Luigi Boccuto and Antonino De Lorenzo
in toto influenced the longevity rather than a single nutrient in the diet, with a significant reduction in the overall mortality.[ 17 ] This assumption is a cornerstone for public health, and in particular, in the context of prevention policy based on the Mediterranean style in the primary prevention of major chronic diseases not only in Western Countries, but also in all urban area worldwide.[ 18 ]
Polyphenols And Nafld
Polyphenols are a heterogeneous class of plant derived compounds, that include several hydro soluble antioxidants reported as health
Aykut Urfalioğlu, Fatih Mehmet Yazar, Bora Bilal, Fatma İnanç Tolun, Hafize Öksüz, Ömer Faruk Boran and Gözen Öksüz
healthcare personnel—can also be a problem [ 3 ]. Despite an increasingly improved understanding of sepsis pathogenesis and treatment protocols, including immunomodulatory methods for interventions against infection, scant progress has been recorded in this field [ 4 ].
Polyphenols, which occur naturally in nutrients of plant origin, are used as preservatives in the food industry because of their particular antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Among the phenolicacid derivatives, a subgroup of polyphenols, p -coumaric acid (PC) and ellagic acid (EA) are well