Bogdan Janicki, Anna Kochowicz, Mateusz Buzała and Wiesław Krumrych
.: Laboratory indicators of blood horses - reference values and interpretation. Edited by PIWet 2003, Pulawy, Poland.
17. Muñoz A., Castejõn F.M., Rubio D.M., Vivo R., Agüera E.I., Escribano B.M., Santisteban R.: How erythrocyte and plasma lactate concentrations are related in Andalusian horses during an exercise test and recuperation. J Equine Sci 1996, 7 , 35-42.
18. Muñoz A., Cuesta I., Riber C., Gata J., Trigo P., Castejõn F.M.: Trot asymmetry in relation to physical performance and metabolism in equine endurance rides. Equine Vet J 2006
Özgür Aksoy, Başak Kurt, Celal Şahin Ermutlu, Kürşat Çeçen, Sadık Yayla, Metin Ekinci, İsa Özaydin and Süleyman Erdinç Ünlüer
1. Amarpal K.P., Aithal H.P., Pawde A.M., Paratap K., Gugjoo M.B.: A retrospective study on the prevalence of obstructive urolithiasis in domestic animals during a period of ten years. Adv Anim Vet Sci 2013, 1, 88–92.
2. Bearelly S., Rao S., Fekrat S.: Anaphylaxis following intravenous fluorescein angiography in a vitreoretinal clinic: report of 4 cases. Can J Ophthalmol 2009, 44, 444–445.
3. Cipolla A.F., Khedroo L.G., Casella P. A.: Fluorescein test for rupture of urinary bladder. Surgery 1953, 33, 102–106.
4. Connell R
Krzysztof Wojtas, Przemysław Cwynar and Roman Kołacz
of heat tolerance by physical fitness. J Appl Physiol 1998, 84, 207-214.
13. Schmidt Nielsen K.: Animal Physiology. Adaptation and environment. Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge, U.K., 1997.
14. Silanikove N.: Effects of heat stress on the welfare of extensively managed domestic ruminants. Livestock Prod Sci, 2000, 67, 1-18.
15. Singh M., Rai A.K., More T., Dhaliwal J.S.: Note on comparative physiological response of sheep and goats to high ambient temperature. Indian J Anim Sci 1980, 50, 202
Roberto Tocci, Clara Sargentini, Andrea Martini, Luisa Andrenelli, Antonio Pezzati, Doria Benvenuti and Alessandro Giorgetti
1. A.N.AC.R.HA.I.: Il cavallo Haflinger nel paese di origine. Available in: http://www.haflinger.it/test/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=111&lang=it,2017.
2. Bentley P.J.: Endocrines and osmoregulation. A comparative account in vertebrates. Springer Science & Business Media, Nedlands, Western Australia, 2002.
3. Bertram J.E.A., Gosline J.M.: Functional design of horse hoof keratin: the modulation of mechanical properties through hydration effects. J Exp Biol 1987, 130, 121
., Capozza R.F., Cointry G., Bozzini C., Olivera M., Zanchetta J.R., Bozzini C.E.: Dexamethasone effects on mechanical, geometric and densitometric properties of rat femur diaphyses as described by peripheral quantitative computerized tomography and bending tests. Bone 1995, 16, 119-124.
7. Firth E.C.: The response of bone, articular cartilage and tendon to exercise in the horse. J Anat 2006, 208 , 513-526.
8. Firth E.C., Rogers C.W., Doube M., Jopson N.B.: Musculoskeletal responses of 2-year-old Thoroughbred horses to early training
Roman Aleksiewicz, Krzysztof Lutnicki, Marcin Bojarski, Ilona Al-Mutari and Aneta Bocheńska
.U.: Continuous measurements of renal perfusion in pigs by means of intravascular Doppler. Kidney Int 2001, 59, 1439–1447.
18. Naqvi J., Yap K.H., Ahmad G., Ghosh J.: Transcranial Doppler ultrasound: a review of the physical principles and major applications in critical care. Int J Vasc Med 2013, 6, 1–13.
19. Ozel D., Ozel B.D., Ozkan F., Kutlu R.: Evalution of renal involvement in patients with Behçet disease: Need to be aware about potential hypertension in long term follow up? Pol J Radiol 2016, 81, 5–9.
20. Pope J.C., Hernanz-Schulman M., Showalter P
Agnieszka Noszczyk-Nowak, Marcin Michałek, Adrian Janiszewski, Agnieszka Kurosad, Agnieszka Sławuta, Alicja Cepiel and Urszula Pasławska
Material and Methods
Fourteen privately-owned dogs admitted to the Cardiology Unit of the Department of Internal Medicine and Clinic of Horses, Dogs, and Cats of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Poland, were enrolled into the study. They were dogs which had undergone complete physical, echo- and electrocardiographic examinations and been diagnosed with lone atrial fibrillation and none to minimal left atrial enlargement (LA/Ao <1.7). The dogs were mostly males (10/14), of mean age 5
Jędrzej M. Jaśkowski, Marek Gehrke, Magdalena Herudzińska, Bartłomiej M. Jaśkowski and Klaus-Peter Brüssow
13. Gajewski Z., Melo de Sousa N., Konopka A.: Determination of PAG in the milk and blood in cow’s in comparison to other examination methods for pregnancy diagnosis. Procedings XXV WBC, Budapest 2008, pp. 92–97.
14. Galvão K.N., Santos J.E.: Factors affecting synchronization and conception rate after the Ovsynch protocol in lactating Holstein cows. Reprod Domest Anim 2010, 45, 439–446.
15. Giordano J.O., Fricke P.M., Cabrera V.E.: Economics of resynchronization strategies including chemical tests to identify non-pregnant cows. J. Dairy Sci 2013, 96