., 2008. Rule change incidence on physiological characteristics of elite basketball players: A 10-year investigation. British Journal of Sports Medicine , 42(1), 25-30.
4. DRINKWATER et al., 2008. Design and interpretation of anthropometric and fitness testing of basketball players. Sport Medicine , 38(7), 565-578.
5. ERČULJ, F. et al., 2003. Differences between playing positions in some motor ability tests of young female basketball players. In: Proceedings of 8th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science . Salzburg: University of Salzburg
8. LÉGER, L. A., D. MERCIER, C. GADOURY & J. LAMBERT, 1988. The multistage 20- metre shuttle run test for aerobic fitness. J Sports Sci . 6 (2), 93-101. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/02640418808729800
9. Ling Qian, Lok-Wa Yuen, Yonghua Feng, Ian Newman, Duane Shell, Weijing, 2018. Effect of a Comprehensive Health Education Program to Increase Physical Activity among Primary School Students in China. Advances in Physical Education. 8 (2), 196-204. doi: https://doi.org/10.4236/ape.2018.82018
10. MOHAMMED, Z., 2018. Physical Condition Test
Stanislav Kraček, Dagmar Nemček, Petra Kurková, Wioletta Lubkowska and Šimon Tomáš
1. Bendíková, E., 2011. Oporný a pohybový systém, jeho funkcia, diagnostika a prevencia porúch. [Skeleto-muscular system, its functioning, diagnosis and prevention]. Banská Bystrica: Univerzita Mateja Bela. ISBN 978-80-557-0124-0.
2. Bendíková, E., 2012. Kapitoly z didaktiky školskej telesnej a športovej výchovy. . [Chapters of didactics of school physical and sport education]. Banská Bystrica : Univerzita Mateja Bela, Fakulta humanitných vied. ISBN 978-80-554-0487-5.
3. Bendíková, E., 2017. Theory of
1. DRAGAN, C. & T. S. OSTOJIĆ, 2013. Assessment of Physical Fitness in Children and Adolescents. Physical Education and Sport. 11 (2): 135-145.
2. JOHN, H. & M. A. ERIC M, 2013. International Guide to Student Achievement . London: Routledge.
3. JONATAN, R., V. J. ESPAÑA-ROMERO, CASTRO-PIÑERO & J. C. MANUEL, 2017. ALPHA-fitness test battery: health-related field-based fitness tests assessment in children and adolescents. Nutr Hosp, 1210-1214. doi:10.3305/nh.2011.26.6.5270.
4. JØRGENSEN, S. E., X. LIU & R. COSTANZA, 2010
1. CABALLERO, J.D. et al., 2015. Canoeist training in Germany from the base to the high level. In: FOLGAR, M. I. Training sprint in canoeing. Spain, pp. 102,106, 108. ISBN: 978-84-943815-7-7.
2. DOVALIL, J. et al., 2002. Kondiční príprava. In: DOVALIL, J. et al. Výkon a tréning ve sportu. Praha: Olympia, pp. 22-23. ISBN 80-7033-760-5.
3. ECA, 2012. Testing stamina and rapid manoeuvring [online]. 2012 [cit. 2017-01-12]. Accessible from: http://www.canoe-europe.org/index.php/component/content/article/8
Oľga Kyselovičová, Jana Labudová, Erika Zemková, Dušana Čierna and Michal Jeleň
physiological profile of Iranian junior elite gymnasts. Acta Universitatis. Series Physical Education and Sport. 11(1), 35-41.
4. ARRIAZA, E., C. RODRÍGUEZ, C. CARRASCO, C. MARDONES, L. NIEDMANN & A. LÓPEZ-FUENZALIDA, 2016. Anthropometric characteristics of elite rhythmic gymnasts. Int. J. Morphol. 34(1): 17-22.
5. AVILA-CARVALHO, L., P. KLENTROU, M. L. PALOMERO & E. LEBRE, 2012. Body composition profile of elite group rhythmic gymnasts. Science of Gymnastics Journal 4(1):21-32, 2012.
6. BALDARI, C. & L. GUIDETTI, 2001. VO2max
Pavel Šmela, Petra Pačesová, Stanislav Kraček and Nina Halačová
Physical Education . 9 (4), pp. 455-464.
24. YE, P., 2001. Athletes' differences in achievement motivation in sports. In: Journal of Wuhan Institute of Physical Education . 35 (5), pp. 64-66.
25. ZIMBARDO, P. G., 1983. Psychologie. Verlag: Berlin u.a., Springer-Verlag. ISBN 10: 3540121234.
Mohammed Zerf, Hadje Besultan, Norddine Attouti, Blidi Touati and Moulay Idriss Mokkedes
1. BORON, W. F., & E. L. BOULPAEP, 2012. Medical Physiology: A Cellular and Molecular Approach . Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier.
2. BROWN, S. P., C. WAYNE MILLER & J. M. EASON, 2006. Exercise Physiology: Basis of Human Movement in Health and Disease . Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
3. BUCHHEIT, M., M. B. SIMPSON, H. AL HADDAD, P. C. BOURDON & A. MENDEZVILLANUEVA, 2012. Monitoring Changes in Physical Performance with Heart Rate Measures in Young Soccer Players. Eur J Appl Physiol. 112 (2): 711-23.
4. BUCKLAND, M
The aim of our study was to determine changes in sport and motor performance of competitors in the category of children’s fitness as a result of conditioning training intervention. We conducted a two-group simultaneous experiment. Experimental group (EG) and control group (CG) consisted of 18 girls competing in the 12 to 15 years old age categories. EG performed supervised conditioning program over a period of 25 weeks with training frequency 3 times per week. Based on the results of physical tests, competitive and expert assessments of sport performance in the children’s fitness category we found significant effect of our conditioning program to increase sport and motor performance in the experimental group. Subsequently, these improvements could lead to success in domestic and international competitions where they occupied the leading positions. Significant relationships (EG = 19; CG = 10) were found between competitive and expert assessments as well as physical tests results, between expert and competitive assessments of physiques and routines. These changes manifested positively not only in the competitive assessment of the physique but also in the expert “blind“ assessment in the competitive discipline of the physique presentation in quarter turns where we observed significant improvements in the EG. Based on the obtained results we recommend to increase the ratio of conditioning training to gymnastic-dance training to 50 %, inclusion of strengthening and plyometric exercises into the training process and monitor regularly the level of general and specific abilities of the competitors in the individual mezocycles of the annual training cycle.
1. ALLISON, S. and R. THORPE, 1997. A comparison of the effectiveness of two approaches to teaching games within physical education. A skills approach versus games for understanding approach. In: British Journal of Physical Education , 28 (3), p. 9-13.
2. BUTLER, J. I. and L.L. GRIFFIN, 2010. More teaching games for understanding: Moving globally. Human Kinetics. ISBN-13: 978-0-7360-8334-8.
3. COHEN, J., 1988. Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences (2nd edition). Hillsdale: Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 1988