Luís Vaz, Tomaz Morais, Henrique Rocha and Nic James
Adendorff L, Pienaar AE, Malan DDJ, Hare E. Physical and motor abilities, rugby skills and anthropometric characteristics: A follow-up investigation of successful and less successful rugby players. J Hum Movement Stud, 2004; 46(6): 441-457
Alemdaroglu U. The Relationship Between Muscle Strength, Anaerobic Performance, Agility, Sprint Ability and Vertical Jump Performance in Professional Basketball Players. J Hum Kinet, 2012; 31: 149-158
Argus CK, Gill ND, Keogh JWL. Characterization of the Differences in Strength and Power between Different
- ish Youth. Warsaw: Studia i Monografie AWF Warszawa 98, 67-83. [in Polish]
23. Momola I. (2005). Levels of motor skills mong preschool- aged children. Antropomotoryka 31(15), 47-54. [in Polish]
24. Wilczewski A., Krawczyk B., Skład M., Saczuk J., Majle B. (1996). Physical development and fitness of children from urban and rural as determined by Eurofit test Battery. Biology of Sport 13(2), 113-126.
25. Mehtap Ozdirenę M., Ozcan A., Akin F., Gelecek N. (2005). Physical fitness in rural children compared with urban
Aitor Iturricastillo, Cristina Granados and Javier Yanci
recovery test in basketball players. J Sci Med Sport, 2008; 11(2): 202-208
Cohen J. Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences . New York: Academic Press; 1988
Collins EG, Gater D, Kiratli J, Butler J, Hanson K, Langbein WE. Energy cost of physical activities in persons with spinal cord injury. Med Sci Sports Exerc , 2010; 42: 691-700
Croft L, Dybrus S, Lenton J, Goosey-Tolfrey VL. A comparison of the physiological demands of wheelchair basketball and wheelchair tennis. Int J Sports Phys Perform , 2010; 5(3): 301-15
De Groot, S
Raczek, J., Mynarski W. & Ljach W. (2003). Shaping and diagnosis of coordination motor abilities. Handbook for teachers, trainers and students. Katowice: AWF Katowice. [in Polish]
Starosta, W. (2003). Motor Coordination Abilities. Warszawa: Instytut Sporu. [in Polish]
Starosta, W. (2006). Global and Local Motor Coordination in Physical Education and Sport. Gorzów Wielkopolski: Zamiejscowy Wydział Kultury Fizycznej poznańskiej AWF w Gorzowi Wielkopolskim. [in Polish
Črtomir Matejek, Jurij Planinšec, Samo Fošnarič and Rado Pišot
, Flouris AD, Tokmakidis SP. Obesity and physical fitness of pre-adolescent children during the academic year and the summer period: effects of organized physical activity. J Child Health Care 2006; 10: 199-212.
14. Planinšec J, Fošnarič S. Relationship of perceived physical self-concept and physical activity level and sex among young children. Percept Mot Skills 2005; 100: 349-53.
15. Adam C, Klissouras V, Ravazzolo M, Renson R, Tuxworth W. Eurofit: European test of physical fitness. Rome: Council of Europe, Committee for the Development
Tomasz Gabryś, Krzysztof Stec, Cezary Michalski, Wiesław Pilis, Karol Pilis and Zbigniew Witkowski
of German Bundesliga soccer players. J. Strength Cond. Res., Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000002662.
4. Dourado M., Kiss M., Stangeanelli L.R., Friseli A., Daros L.B., Piaseck F. (2001) Validation of the Yo-Yo (shuttle run) intermittent test of aerobic resistance for soccer players. In: J. Mester, G. King, H. Strüder, E. Tsolakidis, A.Osterburg (eds.) Books of Abstracts of the 6th Annual Congress of the European College of Sports Science. Cologne, Germany, p. 1208.
5. Fry A.C., Kraemer W.J. (1991) Physical Performance
Yasuhiro Yuasa, Toshiyuki Kurihara and Tadao Isaka
athletic performance measurements were evaluated using intra-class correlation coefficients (ICCs). Relationships between all test variables (TFS, TPF, pro-agility test, 3-cone test, 10-yard sprint test, 40-yard sprint test, and the change of direction deficits of the pro-agility and 3-cone tests) were examined by the Pearson's correlation coefficient. The level of statistical significance was set at p < 0.05.
The physical characteristics and the results of TMS and performance tests are summarized in Table 1 . The ICCs (1, 3) of TFS and TPF on the left and
Judit Pető, Attila Hüvely, András Palkovics and Viktor Vojnich
The rural development grants - among others - help to promote the competitiveness of the agricultural activities. Plantations take great interest in the southeastern part of Hungary. Farmers need to make soil tests before plantation of fruit and grape. We investigated the distribution of the main physical characteristics in this area. For the establishment of vineyards, the areas were adequate according to the pH, and salt content. The results of the soil tests show some strong relationships between the determined physical parameters.
Agnieszka Szpala, Alicja Rutkowska-Kucharska and Paweł Syrewicz
. Vereijken (2011) Measuring physical fitness in children who are 5 to 12 years old with a test battery that is functional and easy to administer. Phys. Ther., 91: 1087-1095. DOI: 10.2522/ptj.20090350
7. Gomes R.V., A. Moreira, L. Lodo, K. Nosaka, A.J. Coutts, M.S. Aoki (2013) Monitoring training loads, stress, immune-endocrine responses and performance in tennis players. Biol. Sport., 30: 173-180. DOI: 10.5604/20831862.1059169
8. Gomes R.V., R.C.O. Santos, K. Nosaka, A. Moreira, E.H. Miyabara, M.S. Aoki (2014) Muscle damage after a tennis
Janos Tóth jr., David Zalai, Janos Tóth and Pál Hamar
1. Aguiar B., Lago M., Maças G., Sampaio J.V. (2012) A Review on the Effects of Soccer Small-Sided Games. J. Hum. Kinet., 33: 103-113.
2. Bakkera A., Oerlemansa W., Demeroutib E., Slotc B., Alid D. (2011) Flow and performance: A study among talented Dutch soccer players. Psych. Sport Exerc., 12: 442-450.
3. Bullock W., Panchuk D., Broatch J., Christian R., Stepto N.K. (2012) An integrative test of agility, speed and skill in soccer: Effects of exercise. J. Sci. Med. Sport, 15: 431