Dan Andonie, Zsolt Gáll, Paul Bosa, Maria Titica Dogaru and Szende Vancea
carbamazepine in serum and saliva samples by high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection Odre đ ivanje karbamazepina u uzorcima seruma i salive primenom te č ne hromatografije visokih performansi sa ultravioletnom de. Vojn Pregl . 2009;66:347-352.
18. Krasowski MD, McMillin GA. Advances in anti-epileptic drug testing. Clin Chim Acta . 2014;436:224-236.
19. Beig A, Dahan A. Quantification of carbamazepine and its 10,11-epoxide metabolite in rat plasma by UPLC-UV and application to pharmacokinetic study. Biomed Chromatogr . 2014
College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest. 2012;141:e152S-e184S. doi: 10.1378/chest.11-2295.
3. Garcia D, Crowther MA, Ageno W. Practical management of coagulopathy associated with warfarin. BMJ. 2010;340:c1813. doi: 10.1136/bmj.c1813.
4. Ufer M. Comparative Pharmacokinetics of Vitamin K Antagonists: warfarin, phenprocoumon and acenocoumarol. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2005;44:1227-46. doi: 10.2165/00003088-200544120-00003
5. Villena Garrido V, Cases Viedma E, Fernandez Villar A, et al
9. Hayes AH, Mirakhur RK, Breslin DS, Reid JE, McCourt KC:Postoperative residual block after intermediate-acting neuromuscular blocking drugs. Anaesthesia 2001;56:213-8.
10. McDonagh DL, Benedict PE, Kovac AL, Drover DR, Brister NW, Morte JB, Monk TG. Efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of sugammadex for the reversal of rocuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade in elderly patients. Anesthesiology. 2011;114:318-29.
11. Magnusson L, Spahn DR. New concepts of atelectasis during general anaesthesia. Br J Anaesth 2003;9:61-72. Anesth
Alina Mărginean, Claudia Bănescu, Alina Scridon and Minodora Dobreanu
in the bioactivation of clopidogrel to its pharmacologically active metabolite. Drug Metab Dispos. 2010;38:92-9.
49. Kim KA, Park PW, Hong SJ, Park J-Y. The effect of CYP2C19 polymorphism on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel: a possible mechanism for clopidogrel resistance. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2008;84:236-42.
50. Mega JL, Close SL, Wiviott SD, et al. Cytochrome P-450 Polymorphisms and Response to Clopidogrel. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:354-62.
51. Varenhorst C, James S, Erlinge D, et al. Genetic
Alexander A. Vitin, Leonard Azamfirei, Dana Tomescu and John D. Lang
. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of dichloroacetate in patients with cirrhosis. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1999;66:380-390.
55. Nahas GG1, Sutin KM, Fermon C, et al. Guidelines for the treatment of acidaemia with THAM. Drugs. 1998;55:191-224.
56. Hoste EA, Colpaert K, Vanholder RC, et al. Sodium bicarbonate versus THAM in ICU patients with mild metabolic acidosis. J Nephrol. 2005;18:303-307.
57. Kraut J A, Madias NE. Treatment of acute metabolic acidosis: a pathophysiologic approach Nat. Rev. Nephrol 2012
Ioana-Aurița Albu-Stan, Daniel-Emil Albu, Diana Cerghizan, Lia Yero Eremie, Kinga Jánosi, Monica Baloș and Constantin Copotoiu
of action, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile, and clinical applications of nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates. J Dent Res . 2007;86:1022.
34. Baron R, Ferrari S, Russell RG. Denosumab and bisphosphonates: different mechanisms of action and effects. Bone . 2011;48:677.
35. Suzuki K, Takeyama S, Sakai Y, Yamada S, Shinoda H. Current topics in pharmacological research on bone metabolism: inhibitory effects of bisphosphonates on the differentiation and activity of osteoclasts. J Pharmacol Sci . 2006;100:189.
36. Ito M, Amizuka N
Cristina Petrișor, Sebastian Trancă, Andreea Cordoș and Vasile Bințințan
neurosurgical consultation. The patient and the family disclosed that the patient had not had any prior cranial imaging since the initial traumatic event.
It is not entirely clear if the increased susceptibility to postoperative low-dose PCA morphine-induced respiratory depression in the patient with a large undiagnosed post-traumatic porencephalic cyst was due to functional changes in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics related to the structural changes of the brain.
A porencephalic cyst is a cavity in the cerebral hemisphere filled with