1. Nauck MA, Homberger E, Siegel EG et al. Incretin effects of increasing glucose loads in man calculated from venous insulin and C-peptide responses. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 63: 492-498, 1986.
2. Nauck MA, Stöckmann F, Ebert R, Creutzfeldt W. Reduced incretin effect in type 2 (noninsulin- dependent) diabetes. Diabetologia 29: 46-52, 1986.
3. Vildagliptin - summary of product characteristics, 2012.
4. He Y-L. Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of
receptor agonists in type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and mixed-treatment comparison analysis. Diabetes Obes Metab 19: 524-536, 2017.
7. Malone J, Trautmann M, Wilhelm K, Taylor K, Kendall DM. Exenatide once weekly for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Expert Opin Investig Drugs 18:359-367, 2009.
8. Knop FK, Brønden A, Vilsbøll T. Exenatide: pharmacokinetics, clinical use, and future directions. Expert Opin Pharmacother 18: 555-571, 2017.
9. Abd El Aziz MS, Kahle M, Meier JJ, Nauck MA. A meta-analysis comparing clinical effects of short- or
14. Eng CM, Smallwood LH, Rainiero MP, Lahey M, Ward SR, Lieber RL. Scaling of muscle architecture and fiber types in the rat hindlimb. J Exp Biol 211: 2336-2345, 2008.
15. Hu N, Xie S, Liu L et al. Opposite effect of diabetes mellitus induced by streptozotocin on oral and intravenous pharmacokinetics of verapamil in rats. Drug Metab Dispos 39: 419-425, 2011.
16. Dupouy VM, Ferre PJ, Uro-Coste E, Lefebvre HP. Time course of COX-1 and COX-2 expression during ischemia-reperfusion in rat skeletal muscle. J
Gulsah Kaner, Kubra Tel Adiguzel and Nilgun Seremet Kurklu
. Effect of obesity on the pharmacokinetics of drugs in humans. Clin Pharmacokinet 49: 71-87, 2010.
24. Zhou SS, Li D, Chen NN, Zhou Y. Vitamin paradox in obesity: Deficiency or excess? World J Diabetes 6: 1158-1167, 2015.
25. Bird JK, Ronnenberg AG, Choi SW, Du F, Mason JB, Liu Z. Obesity is associated with increased red blood cell folate despite lower dietary intakes and serum concentrations. J Nutr 145: 79-86, 2015.
26. Pfeiffer CM, Sternberg MR, Fazili Z et al. Folate status and concentrations of serum folate forms in the US population