Bugajska J., Zużewicz K., Szmauz-Dybko M., et al.(2007). Cardiovascular Stress, Energy Expenditure and Subjective Perceived Ratings of fire Fighters During Typical Fire Suppression and Rescue Tasks. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 13, 323-331
 Coca A., Wiliams W.J., Roberge R.J., Powell J.B., (2010). Effects on fire fighter protective ensembles on mobility and performance, Applied Ergonomics, 41(4), 636-41.
 Council Directive 89/656/EEC, 1989. on the minimum
1. Stress is an internal response to a stimulus or external situation, named stressor or stress factor. However, a person can be affected by a stressor, while someone else not. More people exposed to stressors, even traumatized, succed to adapt to situation. Other people manifest intense psychological symptoms and usually for a long time.
2. C. Thomas, Horia Dumitru Pitariu, “From Socialism to Service: Developing Human Resource Management for a Market Responsive Economy”, Paper presented at the meeting of the From
- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 199 (2015), pp. 472 - 478, 2015.
 Alyami, M., Melyani, Z., Al Johani, A., Ullah, E., Alyami, H., Sundram, F., Hill, A., Henning, M., The Impact of Self-Esteem, Academic Self-Efficacy and PerceivedStress on Academic Performance: A Cross-Sectional Study of Saudi Psychology Students, European Journal of Educational Sciences (EJES), Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 51-68, 2017. doi: 10.19044/ejes.v4no3a5URL:http://dx.doi.org/10.19044/ejes.v4no3a5
 Alegre, A., Academic self-efficacy, self- regulated learning and
Anna Kwaśna, Stefan Szczepan, Aleksandra Spirydowicz and Krystyna Zatoń
training issues in synchronized swimming. Clinics in Sports Medicine. 1999, 18(2) 437-445;
9. Driscoll H., Gaviria S., Goodwill S. Analysing Splash in Competitive Diving. Procedia Engineering. 2014, 72, 26-31;
10. Zatoń K., Kwaśna A. Wartości rekreacyjne, jako aspekt aktywności ruchowej w wodzie/Recreational values of water exercise. Rozprawy naukowe AWF we Wrocławiu, 2011, 34, 176-180;
11. Neil R., Hanton, S., Mellalieu S.D., Fletcher D. Competition stress and emotions in sport performers: The role of further appraisals