1. Abramowitz, M. I. A. (1965). Handbook of Mathematical Functions with formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables. Series 55, 4th printing ed. Washington DC: National Bureau of Standards, Applied Mathematics, U.S. Government Printing Office.
2. Booth, T., Tickle, L. (2008). Mortality modelling and forecasting: A review of methods. Annals of Actuarial Science, Vol. 3, No. 1-2, pp. 3-43.
3. Bošnjak, N. (2016). The actuarial projection method for pension fund’s dependency ratio in case of Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of
Myriam Hivon, Pascale Lehoux, Christopher J. Longo, Bryn Williams-Jones and Fiona A. Miller
Relationships’, Public Relations Review , 34: 409-411.
Pollach I. and E. Kerbler. (2011) ‘Appearing Competent: A Study of Impression Management in U.S. and European CEO Profiles’, Journal of Business Communication , 48: 355-572.
Racine E., Van der Loos, H. A. and J. Illes (2007) ‘Internet Marketing of Neuroproducts: New Practices and Healthcare Policy Challenges’, Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics , 16: 181-194.
Ranerup, A. (2006) ‘Electronic Markets Connecting Citizens to Pension Reform’, Electronic Markets , 16: 282-291.
Rimal R. N. and A
). Modelling household income dynamics. Journal of Population Economics, 13, 529-567.
Jenkins, S. P., & Rigg, J. A. (2001). The dynamics of poverty in Britain. Leeds: Department for work and pensions.
Jonsson, J. O., Grusky, D. B., Di Carlo, M., Pollak, R., & Brinton, M. C. (2009). Microclass Mobility: Social Reproduction in Four Countries. American Journal of Sociology, 114(4), 977-1036.
Kerbo, H. R. (2000). Social stratification and inequality. Class conflict in historical, comparative, and global perspective (fourth edition ed.): McGraw-Hill.
Kiernan, K. (2004
., Sufi, A. (2010). The great recession: Lessons from microeconomic data. American Economic Review, Vol. 100, No. 2, pp. 51-56.
30. Modigliani, F., Miller, M. (1958). The Cost of Capital, Corporation Finance and the Theory of Investment. American Economic Review, Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 261-297.
31. Rauh, J. D. (2006). Investment and financing constraints: Evidence from the funding of corporate pension plans. The Journal of Finance, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 33-71.
32. Schularick, M., Taylor, A. M. (2011). Credit Booms Gone Bust