Kibrom M. Alula, James H. Resau and Osman V. Patel
; Goilav, 2011 ; Werneck-Silva et al., 2006 ). For example, decreased apoptotic rates play a critical role in carcinogenesis, treatment response, and resistance development ( Housman et al., 2014 ; Mattern and Volm, 2004 ). However, increased apoptotic rates are known to precipitate an array of neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases ( Kermer et al., 2004 ; Mattson, 2000 ). Similarly, the intricate synchronization of programmed cell death is pivotal in regulating key reproductive processes from ovulation to implantation ( Boeddeker and Hess, 2015 ; Harada et al
1. A technology roadmap for Generation IV Nuclear Energy System, U.S. DOE Nuclear Energy Research Advisory Committee and the Generation IV International Forum 2002 , [online]. http://184.108.40.206/uknuclear/pdfs/GenIV_Roadmap_September_2002.pdf ( accessed 1 Jan 2018 ).
2. Kissane M. P., Nuclear Engineering and Design 2009 , 239, 3076–3091.
3. ARCHER final meeting. [online] http://archer-project.eu/ . ( accessed 1 Jan 2018 ).
4. Berka J., Paliva 2013 , 5(4), 136–141.
5. Natesan K., Purohit A., Tam S. W., report
Nuclear Waste Disposal Containers. Corrosion 2019 (available http://corrosionjournal.org/doi/pdf/10.5006/2994 ).
5. Rosborg, B., et al., Corrosion rate of pure copper in an oxic bentonite/saline groundwater environment. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 2011 , 46 (2), 148-152.
6. Hall, D. S.; Keech, P. G., An overview of the Canadian corrosion program for the long-term management of nuclear waste. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 2017 , 52 (S1), 2-5.
7. Kremer, E. P., Durability of the Canadian used fuel container
J. Bystrianský, V. Šefl, P. Sajdl, J. Fojt and P. Bábková
7. Bystrianský,J. et al. Determination of conditions leading to localized corrosion initiation on UNS 32100 (AISI 321) stainless steels in nuclear power environments. Nuclear Engineering and Design 1995, 157, 123-136.
8. Vejvoda, S.; Bystrianský, J. Program DIALIFE _ KE; Blok - vysokoteplotní oxidace austenitických ocelí.
9. Aspden, J.D. et al. Some Aspects of Combined Oxygenated Treatment, Proceedings of VGB Conference, Mittwoch, 2001.
10. Kowaka, M. Metal Corrosion Damage and Protection Technology. Ch 5.3 Steam
(letöltve: 2018. május 15.)
 Plodinec M. J.: Development of glass compositions for immobilization of Savannah river plant waste. In: Scientific basis for nuclear waste management (Szerk.: McCarthy G.J.), Springer, 1979. 31–35. https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/6227870
 Wicks G. G., McKibben J. M., Plodinec M. J., Ramsey W. G.: SRS vitrification studies in support of the US program for disposition of excess plutonium. In: Disposal of weapon plutonium–Approaches and prospects. NATO Advanced Science Institute Series, Subseries, 1, (Szerk.: Merz E. R
1. Yao, J.; Munse, W. Low-cycle Fatigue of Metals. Literature Review; Defense Technical Information Center, 1961.
2. Deardorf, K. K. C. J., Fujikawa A.F. A survey of current US nuclear plant fatigue issues. 3rd International Conference on Fatigue of Reactor Componentss. 2004.
3. Materials Reliability Program: Operating Experience Regarding Thermal Fatigue of Piping Connected To PWR Reactor Coolant Systems (MRP-85).
4. Ehrnsten, U.; Ivanchenko, M.; Nevdacha, N.; Yagozinskyy, Y
Dong Jin Kim, Joon-Ho Oh, Han Soo Kim, Young Soo Kim, Manhee Jeong, Chang Goo Kang, Woo Jin Jo, Hyojeong Choi, Jong Guk Kim, Seung Hee Lee and Jang Ho Ha
Ω·cm), which are all eligible properties for enhanced radiation detection properties. Therefore, TlBr single crystals can be regarded as one of the most promising materials for the next-generation semiconductor radiation detection device.
The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the financial support by the Nuclear R&D Program of the Ministry of Science, the ICT & Future Planning (MSIP) of South Korea (NRF-2010-0026096, NRF-2013M2A2A4023359) and by a grant from the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (Grant No.: 523280
Hyojeong Choi, Han Soo Kim, Joon-Ho Oh, Dong Jin Kim, Young Soo Kim, Jong-Seo Chai and Jang Ho Ha
analysis. The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the financial support by the Nuclear R&D Programs of the Ministry of Science, the ICT & Future Planning (MSIP) of South Korea (NRF-2010-0026096, NRF-2013M2A2A4023359), a grant from the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (Grant No.: 523280-15), and by the WCU (World Class University) Program through the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R31-2008-10029).
 Audet N., Guskov V.N., Greenberg J.H., J. Electron. Mater ., 34
Nusrat Jahan, Faruque-uz-Zaman Chowdhury and A.K.M Zakaria
performed using a programmable furnace NABER (HTCT 08/16) at 1350 °C for 8 h with the temperature ramp of 5 °C/min for heating and 6 °C/min for cooling.
X-ray diffraction study was carried out in order to check the phase purity and to perform structural analysis using a Philips X’Pert PRO X-ray diffractometer with CuKα radiation (λ = 1.5418 Å). The diffraction data were recorded between 15° to 65° in steps of 0.02°. The database used for the analysis of the diffraction data was X’Pert Highscore. DC resistivity was measured at room temperature by two probe method using