Raluca Jipa, Oana Săndulescu, Eliza Manea, Şerban Benea, Otilia Benea and Adriana Hristea
1. Gao SJ, Kingsley L, Hoover DR, et al. Seroconversion to antibodies against Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus-related latent nuclear antigens before the development of Kaposi’s sarcoma. N Engl J Med. 1996; 335(4):233.
2. Engels E, Biggar RJ, Hall H, et al. Cancer risk in people infected with human immunodeficiency virus in the United States. Int J Cancer. 2008; 123:187-194.
3. Rose LJ, Harris JE, Fishman AD, et al. Kaposi Sarcoma clinical presentation. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/279734-clinical . [accessed 28
Marina Z. Mijajlovic, Milos V. Nikolic, Dusan Lj. Tomovic, Andriana M. Bukonjic, Aleksandar Kocovic, Verica V. Jevtic, Zoran R. Ratkovic, Olivera Klisuric, Srecko R. Trifunovic and Gordana P. Radic
C, Gagliardi A, Moliterni AG. Polidori G, Spagna R, Sir97: A New Program For Solving and Refining Crystal Structures, Istituto di Ricerca per lo Sviluppo di Metodologie Cristallografiche CNR, Bari (1997); (b) Altomare A, Burla MC, Cavalli M, Cascarano G, Giacovazzo C, Gagliardi A, Moliterni GG, Polidori G, Spagna R, SIR97: a new tool for crystal structure determination and refinement. J Appl Cryst. 1999; 32: 115-119.
19. Sheldrick GM. SHELXS-97 and SHELXL-97. Programs for solution and refinement of crystal structures from diffraction data
1. Skulachev VP, Longo VD. Aging as a mitochondriamediated atavistic program: can aging be switched off? Ann NY Acad Sci 2005;1057:145-64.
2. Alexeyev MF. Is there more to aging then mitochondrial DNA and reactive oxygen species? FEBS J 2009;276(20):5768-87.
3. Hekimi S, Lapointe J. When a theory of aging ages badly. Cell Mol Life Sci 2010;67(1):1-8.
4. Ristow M, Schmeisser S. Extending life span by increasing oxidative stress. Free Radic Biol Med 2011
Aleksandar Dagovic, Ana Zugic and Mihajlo B Jakovljevic
.pdf (2012). (Accessed 30 August 2013)
21. Chiesa F, Tradati N, Calabrese L, Gibelli B, Giugliano G, Paganelli G, et al. Thyroid disease in northern Italian children born around the time of the Chernobyl nuclear accident. Ann Oncol 2004; 15(12):1842-6.
22. Papathanasiou K, Gianoulis C, Tolikas A, Dovas D, Koutsos J, Fragkedakis N, et al. Effect of depleted uranium weapons used in the Balkan war on the incidence of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) and invasive cancer of the cervix in Greece. Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology 2005
Bojana Simovic Markovic, Ljubica Vucicevic, Sanja Bojic and Vladislav Volarevic
26. Ravikumar, B., et al., Regulation of mammalian autophagy in physiology and pathophysiology. Physiol Rev, 2010. 90(4): p. 1383-435.
27. Johansen, T. and T. Lamark, Selective autophagy mediated by autophagic adapter proteins. Autophagy, 2011. 7(3): p. 279-96.
28. Yang, Z.J., et al., The role of autophagy in cancer: therapeutic implications. Mol Cancer Ther, 2011. 10(9): p. 1533-41.
29. Berry, D.L. and E.H. Baehrecke, Autophagy functions in programmed cell death. Autophagy, 2008. 4(3): p. 359-60.
Discov Today 2009; 14: 885-90.
30. Tan Y, Yu R, Pezzuto JM. Betulinic acid-induced programmed cell death in human melanoma cells involves mitogen-activated protein kinase activation. Clin Cancer Res 2003; 9: 2866-75.
31. Kasperczyk H, La Ferla-Bruhl K, Westhoff MA, et al. Betulinic acid as new activator of NF-kappaB: molecular mechanisms and implications for cancer therapy. Oncogene 2005; 24: 6945-56.
32. Serafim TL, Oliveira PJ, Sardao VA, Perkins E, Parke D, Holy J. Different concentrations of berberine result in distinct cellular localization
written in teeth by nuclear tests. Nature; 437: 333-4.
 Hedges RE, Clement JG, Thomas CD, O'Connell TC, 2007. Collagen turnover in the adult femoral mid-shaft: modeled from anthropogenic radiocarbon tracer measurements. Am J Phys Anthropol.; 133: 808-16.
 Bhardwaj RD, Curtis MA, Spalding KL, Buchholz BA, Fink D, Bjork-Eriksson T, et al. 2006. Neocortical neurogenesis in humans is restricted to development. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences; 103(33): 12564-8.
 Bebe DC, 2003. The Lens. In: Adler
4. Hochedlinger K, Jaenisch R. Nuclear transplantation, embryonic stem cells, and the potential for cell therapy. N Engl J Med. 2003; 349:275-96.
5. Eggan K, Baldwin K, Tackett M, Osborne J, Gogos J, Chess A, et al. Mice cloned from olfactory sensory neurons. Nature 2004; 428:44-9.
6. Li J, Ishii T, Feinstein P, Mombaerts P. Odorant receptor gene choice is reset by nuclear transfer from mouse olfactory sensory neurons. Nature. 2004; 428:393-9.
7. Brambrink T, Hochedlinger K, Bell G, Jaenisch R. ES cells derived from
Tran Quang Binh, Vu Thi Thu Hien, Nguyen Cong Khan, Nguyen Thi Lam, Le Bach Mai, Masayo Nakamori and Shigeru Yamamoto
-directed mutagenesis define the key points of interaction between the ligand-binding domain of the vitamin D nuclear receptor and 1R,25-dihydroxyvitamin. Biochemistry. 2000; 39:12162-71.
5. Bhanushali AA, Lajpal N, Kulkarni SS, Chavan SS, Bagadi SS, Das BR. Frequency of fokI and taqI polymorphism of vitamin D receptor gene in Indian population and its association with 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels. Indian J Hum Genet. 2009; 15:108-13.
6. Uitterlinden AG, Fang Y, van Meurs JB, Pols HA, Van Leeuwen JP. Genetics and biology of vitamin D receptor
) psychiatry, (2) child and adolescent psychiatry, (3) forensic medicine, (4) anatomical pathology, (5) clinical pathology, (6) general pathology, (7) therapeutic radiology and oncology, (8) family medicine, (9) emergency medicine, (10) nuclear medicine, (11) oncology, and (12) hematology. Internship experience is not required for application in these fields and applicants in this category can begin their training as early as the year following graduation. The duration of training is normally 3 years, except for 4-year training programs in child and adolescent psychiatry