Learning, Teaching and Assessment: A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. Pearson Education.
4. Arends, R. (2011). Learning to Teach (9th revised ed.). McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
5. Baran, B. (2010). Facebook as a formal instructional environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41(6), E146-E149.
6. Borich, G. D. (2013). Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall.
7. Bower, M., Hedberg, J. G., & Kuswara
University, Saudi Arabia: Can E-learning Replace the Conventional System of Education? In Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education-TOJDE, 11(2), (pp. 61-72).
4. AlMunajjed, M. (1997). Women in Saudi Arabia Today. London: Macmillan.
5. Alquraini, T. (2010). Special Education in Saudi Arabia: Challenges, Perspectives, Future Possibilities. In International Journal of Special Education, 25(3), (pp. 139-147).
6. Alwadie, A. (2013). Online Continuing Medical Education in Saudi Arabia. In Performance Improvement, 24-28.
7. Anderson, T. (2008
1. Alexander, S. (2001). E-learning developments and experiences. In Education & Training, 43, (pp. 240-248).
2. An-Najah National University (2014). Press conference: launching the first free English language online course, ‘Discover Palestine’. Available: http://www.najah.edu/node/33505 [Accessed 10-10-2014].
3. AUB, American University of Beirut (2014). AUB tests the waters of open online learning and digital degrees with pilot courses. AUB News. Available: http://aub.edu.lb/news/2014/Pages
Vilma Žydžiūnaitė, Ilona Tandžegolskienė and Ausra Rutkienė
Personalentwicklung an Hochschulen. In Akademische Personalentwicklung (pp. 8-31). Еssen: Verwaltungsgesellschaft für Wissenschaftspflege GmbH.
Boud, D. (1990). Assessment and the promotion of academic values. Studies in Higher Education, 15 (1), 101-111.
Brew, A. (2003). Teaching and Research: New relationships and their implications for inquiry-based teaching and learning in higher education. Higher Education Research & Development, 22 (1), 3-18.
Conrad, L. (1998). Enhancing research through academic staff development. International