: Cambridge University Press.
LUND, R. (1990). A taxonomy for teaching second language listening. Foreign Language Annals , 23(1), 105-115. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1944-9720.1990.tb00348.x
MILOSAVLJEVIĆ, N. et al. (2015). Learning MedicalEnglish: A Prerequisite for Successful Academic and Professional Education ЈЕЗИК МЕДИЦИНЕ / LANGUAGE OF MEDICINE , Srp Arh Celok Lek., Mar-Apr, 143(3-4), 237-240. DOI: 10.2298/SARH1504237M
MILOSAVLJEVIĆ, N. (2008). Interrelationship between learning English language and students’ medical education. Srp
Alyousef, Y., & Varnham, A. (2010). Saudi Arabia’s National Energy Efficiency Programme: Description, achievements and way forward. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies , 5 , 291–297.
Alghamdi, A. K. H., & El-Hassan, W. S. (in press). Saudi university students’ need for energy literacy pedagogical education.
Alshahrani, M. (2016). A brief historical perspective on English in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Literature, Languages and Linguistics , 26 , 43–47.
Al-Sobhi, B. M., & Preece, A. S. (2018). TeachingEnglish
'Academie Bulgare des Sciences, vol. 64, no. 5, 2011. ISSN 1310-1331.
MULLINS, M. E., M. WILL, A. MEHTA et al. Evaluating medical students on radiology clerkships in a filmless environment: Use of an electronic test prepared from PACS and digital teaching collection images. In: Academic Radiology, vol. 8, no. 6, 2001. ISSN 1076-6332.
QML: Question Markup Language. Question Mark [online]. 2012 [Accessed 2011-11-26]. Available at: https://www.questionmark.com/us/qml/Pages/default.aspx.
SCORM - Shareable Content Object Reference Model
Gretchen Geng, Richard Midford and Jenny Buckworth
Ainsworth, S., & Hardy, C. (2004). Critical discourse analysis and identity: Why bother? Critical Discourse Studies, 1(2), 225-259.
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL). (2015). Retrieved from http://www.aitsl.edu.au
Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: Freeman.
Bogdan, R., & Biklen, S. K. (1982). Qualitative research for education: An introduction to theory and methods. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
children English. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Zariņa, S. (2010). Lasītmācīšanās procesa pirmsskolā izvērtēšana sociālā konstruktīvisma kontekstā [Evaluation of reading acquisition process in preschool in the context of constructivism]. Reviewed and Selected Materials of the International Conference - ATEE Spring University "Teacher of the 21st Century: Quality Education for Quality Teaching" (pp. 109-117). Rīga: Latvijas Universitāte.
Wilson, B., & Cole, P. (1991). A review of cognitive teaching models
European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training). (2008). Future skill needs in Europe. Medium-term forecast. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
Cummings, R. (2005). Middle-out approaches to reform of university teaching and learning: Champions studying between the top-down and bottom-up approaches. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 6(1), 1-18.
Dewey, J. (1938). Experience and education. New York, NY: Kappa.
Ferrari, A., Cachia, R., & Punie
Al Nashash, H., & Gunn, C. (2013). Lecture capture in engineering classes: Bridging gaps and enhancing learning. Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 16(1), 69-78.
Baker, J. W. (2000). The "classroom flip" : Using web course management tools to become the guide by the side. Paper presented at the 11th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
Billings-Gagliardi, S. and K. M. Mazor (2007). "Student Decisions about Lecture Attendance: Do Electronic
in foreign languages classes. In: Language of Medicine: international interacademic collection of research papers in honour of V. F. Novodranova. Samara; 2015:198–203. Russian.
11. Hu G. Cognitive Mechanisms Underlying Second Language Listening Comprehension [dissertation]. Atlanta; 2009[cited 2016 Nov 11]. Available from: http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=alesl_diss . Doctor of philosophy.
12. Jorgensen M, Witt K. Teaching communications skills to medical students using a reflective teaching method and access to
Learning, Teaching and Assessment: A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. Pearson Education.
4. Arends, R. (2011). Learning to Teach (9th revised ed.). McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
5. Baran, B. (2010). Facebook as a formal instructional environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41(6), E146-E149.
6. Borich, G. D. (2013). Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall.
7. Bower, M., Hedberg, J. G., & Kuswara
University, Saudi Arabia: Can E-learning Replace the Conventional System of Education? In Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education-TOJDE, 11(2), (pp. 61-72).
4. AlMunajjed, M. (1997). Women in Saudi Arabia Today. London: Macmillan.
5. Alquraini, T. (2010). Special Education in Saudi Arabia: Challenges, Perspectives, Future Possibilities. In International Journal of Special Education, 25(3), (pp. 139-147).
6. Alwadie, A. (2013). Online Continuing Medical Education in Saudi Arabia. In Performance Improvement, 24-28.
7. Anderson, T. (2008