: Cambridge University Press.
LUND, R. (1990). A taxonomy for teaching second language listening. Foreign Language Annals , 23(1), 105-115. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1944-9720.1990.tb00348.x
MILOSAVLJEVIĆ, N. et al. (2015). Learning MedicalEnglish: A Prerequisite for Successful Academic and Professional Education ЈЕЗИК МЕДИЦИНЕ / LANGUAGE OF MEDICINE , Srp Arh Celok Lek., Mar-Apr, 143(3-4), 237-240. DOI: 10.2298/SARH1504237M
MILOSAVLJEVIĆ, N. (2008). Interrelationship between learning English language and students’ medical education. Srp
SG. Equipped for the future: A customerdriven Vision for Adult Literacy and Lifelong Learning. Washington DC: National Institute for Literacy, 1995.
5. Jackson J. . An inter-university, cross-disciplinary analysis of business education: perceptions of business faculty in Hong Kong. Eng Speci Purp 2005; 24: 293-306. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.esp.2004.02.004
6. Antic Z. Benefits of Student-Centered Tandem Teaching in MedicalEnglish.SrpArh 2015; 143: 500-4. http://dx.doi.org/10.2298/SARH1508500A
7. Antic Z
in foreign languages classes. In: Language of Medicine: international interacademic collection of research papers in honour of V. F. Novodranova. Samara; 2015:198–203. Russian.
11. Hu G. Cognitive Mechanisms Underlying Second Language Listening Comprehension [dissertation]. Atlanta; 2009[cited 2016 Nov 11]. Available from: http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=alesl_diss . Doctor of philosophy.
12. Jorgensen M, Witt K. Teaching communications skills to medical students using a reflective teaching method and access to
In recent years, medical studies in English have been organized at the Niš Faculty of Medicine. Thus, modern teaching approaches are required. It has been shown that there are many similarities between the two fields - English and medicine. As a result, it is believed that the methods and strategies used in teaching medical English language could be helpful when it comes to medical subjects.
The paper presents the principles and techniques of teaching English for medical purposes and examines the possibility of applying these principles to teaching medical subjects in English.
/89. Oxford University Press.
Gozdawa-Gołębiowski, R. 2008. Gramar and Formulacity in Foreign Language Teaching. Poznań: Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM Glottodidactica Vol. XXXIV.
Harmer, J. 2012. Teacher Knowledge. Core Concepts in English Laguage Teaching. Essex: Pearson Education Limited.
Jones, M., Durrant, Ph. 2008.What can a corpus tell us about vocabulary teaching materials? In A. O’Keeffe, M. McCarthy (eds.), The Routledge Handbook of Corpus Linguistics. (387-400) New York: The Taylor & Francis Group.
Purposes Interest Section ESP E-journal, 3.
Hui, Z. (2007). Teaching technical English to engineering students. Sino-US EnglishTeaching, 4(9). Retrieved from http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:t4mPS7B4m1MJ:www.linguist.org.cn/doc/su200709/su20070910.pdf+english+for+engineering+students&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=16&gl=my&client=firefox-a .
Hull, M. (2004). Changing the paradigm for medicalEnglish language teaching. Paper presented at the 2004 International Symposium of English for Medical Purposes, Xi’an, China, 16–19 October 2004.
Hull, M. (2006
Scholastic Research journal 1.7: 6-19.
Nattinger, James R., Jeanette DeCarrico S. (1992). Lexical Phrases and Language Teaching, Oxford: Oxford University Press
Pavičić Takač, Višnja, Evelina Miščin (2013). Exploring the collocational competence of non-native users of medicalEnglish. JAHR 7.4: 235-257.
Woolard, George (2000). Collocation-encouraging learner independence. Lewis, Michael, ed. Teaching collocation: Further Developments in the Lexical Approach . London: Language Teaching Publication, 28-46.
. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Alonso Almeida, Francisco & Heather Adams. 2012. Sentential evidentials in English and Spanish medical research papers. Revista de Lingüística y Lenguas Aplicadas 7. 9-21. DOI: 10.4995/rlyla.2012.1119
Beeching, Kate. 2012. Semantic change. Evidence from false friends. In Peter Lauwers, Gudrun Vanderbauwhede & Stijn Verleyen (eds.), Pragmatic markers and pragmaticalization. Lessons from false friends, 11-36. Amsterdam & Philadelphia: John Benjamins. DOI: 10.1075/lic.10.2.03bee
Nematullah Shomoossi, Mostafa Rad and Mohammad Hasan Rakhshani
(3):263-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1043659605274966 PMid:15980054
3. Shomoossi N & Ketabi S. A Critical look at the concept of authenticity. Electronic Journal of Foreign Language Teaching 2007; 4(1): 149-155. Retrieved online from http://e-flt.nus.edu.sg/v4n12007/shomoossi.pdf
4. Mozayyan MR, Mazloomi SS, & Asgarshahi M. Viewpoints of students of Shahid Sadooghi University of Medical Sciences on the order of Pre-university and general English courses. Iran J Med Educa 2005; 5(1): 89-90. Online document available in http
Alonso-Almeida, Francisco - Mercedes Cabrera Abreu 2002 "The formulation of promise in Medieval Englishmedical recipes: A relevance-theoretic approach", Neophilologus 86: 137-154.
Alonso-Almeida, Francisco - Ruth Carroll 2004 "A new proposal for the classification of Middle Englishmedical texts", in: Alicia Rodríguez-Álvarez - Francisco Alonso-Almeida (eds.), 21-34.
Alonso-Almeida, Francisco 1998-1999 "‘Gyf hyr this medycyn’: Analysing the Middle Englishmedical