A. Rui Gomes, Clara Simães, Olga Dias, Catarina Almeida and Sónia Gonçalves
perception tends to occur if the stressor is perceived as difficult to attain yet offering an anticipated gain; the threat perception tends to occur if the stressor is perceived as difficult to attain and posing anticipated harm or potential loss ( Lazarus, 1999 ). In addition, we tested the possibility of cognitive appraisal of undesirable changes of muscular mass mediating the relation between DFM and disordered eating behavior. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study that evaluates the specific relations between these variables and tests the possibility of
-sectional analyses of longitudinal mediation. Psychol Methods 2007;12:23-44. doi: 10.1037/1082-989X.12.1.23
28. Maxwell SE, Cole DA, Mitchell MA. Bias in cross-sectional analyses of longitudinal mediation: partial and complete mediation under an autoregressive model. Multivar Behav Res 2011;46:816-41. doi: 10.1080/00273171.2011.606716
29. van Kamp I, van Kempen E, Baliatsas C, Houthuijs D. Mental health as context rather than health outcome of noise: competing hypotheses regarding the role of sensitivity, perceived soundscapes and restoration. In
mental resources. 11 “Positive emotions” is a category of positive psychology. It refers to an individual’s subjective experience and indicates a temporary or persistently positive emotional state. It can increase psychological flexibility and help a person maintain good mental health. Previous literature has reported that positive emotions are significantly, negative correlated with burnout, 12 possibly reducing burnout and serving as the controlling factor in burnout. Thus, we suggest that positive emotions mediate the relationship between burnout and turnover
PARK Byung-Yong, SHIM Kwan-Seob, KIM Won-Il, HOSSAIN Md Mukter, KIM Bumseok, KWON Jungkee, PARK Choi-Kyu, CHO Sung-Jin, JO Inho and CHO Ho-Seong
chain reaction methodology. J Vet Diagn Invest 1999, 11(1):45-49.
5. Drozd M, Kassem II, Gebreyes W, Rajashekara G. A quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay for detection and quantification of Lawsonia intracellularis . J Vet Diagn Invest 2010, 22(2):265-269.
6. Wattanaphansak S, Gebhart CJ, Anderson JM, Singer RS. Development of a polymerase chain reaction assay for quantification of Lawsonia intracellularis . J Vet Diagn Invest 2010, 22(4):598-602.
7. Cho HS, Kang JI, Park NY. Detection of canine parvovirus in fecal samples using loop-mediated
Jing Du, Lian Fang Du, Feng Hua Li, Xiao Zhi Zheng, Hong Li Li, Qiu Sheng Shi and Ying Wu
highly efficient, lipid-mediated DNA-transfection procedure. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1987; 84:7413-7.
10. Stechschulte SU, Joussen AM, von Recum HA, et al. Rapid ocular angiogenic control via naked DNA delivery to cornea. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2001; 42:1975-9.
11. Hernot S, Klibanov AL. Microbubbles in ultrasoundtriggered drug and gene delivery. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2008; 60:1153-66.
12. Bekeredjian R, Chen S, Pan W, Grayburn PA, Shohet RV. Effects of ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction on cardiac gene
Katarzyna Wojcicka-Lorenowicz, Krzysztof Kostro and Iwona Taszkun
1. Banks K.L., Clarkson T.B.: Naturally occurring dermatomycoses in rabbit. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1967, 151, 926-929.
2. Bendixen G., Soborg H.: A leucocyte migration technique for in vitro detection of cellular (delayed type) hypersensitivity in man. Danish Med Bull 1969, 16, 1-8.
3. Calderon R.A., Hay R.J.: Cell-mediated immunity in experimental murine dermatophytosis. II. Adoptive transfer of immunity to dermatophyte infection by lymphoid cells from donors with acute or chronic
Álvaro Sicilia, Manuel Alcaraz-Ibáñez, María-Jesús Lirola and Rafael Burgueño
et al., 2009 ). Indeed, Sebire et al. (2009) have shown that the way in which exercise is internalised into a person’s identity can be a mediator in this relationship. A construct which reflects the way a person internalizes the value attributed to a particular activity and thus submits to it, is that of passion ( Parastatidou et al., 2014 ).
Dualistic Model of Passion
The SDT suggests that people naturally orientate themselves towards activities that satisfy their needs (e.g. their relationships with other people, autonomy and competence), and that these
Suzana Mesojednik, Urška Kamenšek and Maja Čemažar
Rols MP, Delteil C, Golzio M, Dumond P, Cros S, Teissie J. In vivo electrically mediated protein and gene transfer in murine melanoma. Nat Biotechnol 1998; 16(2): 168-71.
Wells JM, Li LH, Sen A, Jahreis GP, Hui SW. Electroporation-enhanced gene delivery in mammary tumors. Gene Ther 2000; 7(7): 541-7.
Bettan M, Ivanov MA, Mir LM, Boissiere F, Delaere P, Scherman D. Efficient DNA electrotransfer into tumors. Bioelectrochemistry 2000; 52(1): 83