1. APPLETON, P. R. & A. P. HILL, 2012. Perfectionism and athlete burnout in junior elite athletes: The mediating role of motivation regulations. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology. 6 (2), 129-145. doi:10.1123/jcsp.6.2.129.
2. BERKI, T. & B. PIKÓ, 2018. Comparison of sport commitment among adolescent athletes in light of some characteristics of sporting. Hungarian Review of Sport Science. 76 (4), 3-11.
3. BRIGGS, S. R. & J. M. CHEEK, 1986. The role of factor analysis in the development and evaluation of personality scales
Dagmar Nemček, Petra Kurková and Julie Wittmannová
30. SEDENTARY BEHAVIOUR RESEARCH NETWORK, 2012. Letter to the Editor: standardized use of the terms ‘sedentary’ and ‘sedentary behaviours’. In: Applied Physiology Nutrition and Metabolism. 37 (3), pp. 540-2.
31. STENLING, A. & S. TAFVELIN, 2014. Transformational leadership and well-being in sports: the mediating role of need satisfaction. In: Journal of Applied Sport Psychology , 26 (2), pp. 182–196.
32. VAN DEN BROECK, A., M. VANSTEENKISTE, H. DE WITTE, B. SOENENS & W. LENS, 2010. Capturing autonomy, competence, and relatedness at work
Dario Novak, Štefan Lovro, Branislav Antala, Arunas Emeljanovas, Brigita Mieziene, Ivana Milanović and Snežana Radisavljević-Janić
and leisure-time exercise behaviour: A self-determination theory approach. Health Educ. Res. 21 , 836-847.
16. HANSON, M. D. & E. Chen, 2007. Socioeconomic status, race, and body-mass index : the mediating role of physical activity and sedentary behaviors during adolescence. J. Pediatr. Psychol . 32 , 250-259.
17. JOHNSON, P. B. & L. RICHTER, 2002. The relationship between smoking, drinking, and adolescents’ self-perceived health and frequency of hospitalization: analyses from the 1997 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse. J. Adolesc. Health. 30