Nada Pop-Jordanova, Olivera Sarakinova and Sofija Loleska
The ability to adapt to stress and adversity is a central facet of human development. Coping can be defined as a set of cognitive and affective actions that arise in response to a particular disquiet.
The aim of this research was to evaluate coping patterns used to mediate anxiety and stress level in two groups of patients: orthodontic and dental.
Psychometric instruments applied in the research are: Sarason’s anxiety questionnaire, Stress-test for children, as well as A-Cope questionnaire.
Obtained scores confirmed important level of anxiety, and moderate stress level. It was shown that coping mechanisms used for moderate stress and anxiety were productive and influenced the scores for the stress level and anxiety to be diminished.
As far as our knowledge is concerned, this is the first study for coping styles in children in our country.
Sanja Petrusevska Marinkovic, Irena Kondova Topuzovska, Zvonko Milenkovic and Biserka Kaeva
C.A. et all Acute Cardiac Disorder or Pneumonia and Concomitant Presence of Pulmonary Embolism. PLoS One. 2012; 7(10): e7418.
24. Woodhouse PR, Khnaw K T, Plummer M, Foley A, Meade TW. Seasonal variations of plasma fibrinogen and factor VII activity in the elderly: winter infections and death from cardiovasucalre disease. Lancet; 1994:19; 343: 435–439.
25. Serhan CN, Chiang N, Van Duke TE Resolving inflammation: dual anti-inflammatory and pro-resolution lipid mediators. Nat Rev Immnol 2008; 8: 349–361.
26. Kasal J, Jovanovic Z, Clermont G
Catherine J. Lees, Nechama Smorodinsky, Galit Horn, Daniel H. Wreschner, Ian F.C. McKenzie, Geoffrey Pietersz, Lily Stojanovska and Vasso Apostolopoulos
. Int J Clin Oncol. 2016.
9. Garrido F, Cabrera T, Concha A, Glew S, Ruiz-Cabello F, Stern PL. Natural history of HLA expression during tumour development. Immunol Today. 1993; 14: 491–9.
10. Torres LM, Cabrera T, Concha A, Oliva MR, Ruiz-Cabello F, Garrido F. HLA class I expression and HPV-16 sequences in premalignant and malignant lesions of the cervix. Tissue Antigens. 1993; 41: 65–71.
11. Vlkova V, Stepanek I, Hruskova V, Senigl F, Mayerova V, Sramek M, et al. Epigenetic regulations in the IFNgamma signalling pathway: IFNgamma-mediated MHC class
Elida Mitevska, Irena Kostadinova-Petrova and Nevena Kostovska
medroxyprogesterone acetate induce apoptosis of primary Burkitt’s lymphoma cells and cell lines: potential for applying old drugs to a new disease. Leukemia. 2003; 17(3): 568-575.
49. Tomasicchio M, Avenant C, Du Toit A, Ray RM, Hapgood JP. The progestin-only contraceptive medroxyprogesterone acetate, but not norethisterone acetate, enhances HIV-1 Vpr-mediated apoptosis in human CD4+ T cells through the glucocorticoid receptor. PLoS One 2013; 8(5):e62895. doi: 10.1371/journal pone.0062895.
50. Bakry S, Ahmed HA, Al-OtaibiPrenatal ML. Exposure to
Suzy Y Honisett, Kathy Tangalakis, John Wark, Vasso Apostolopoulos and Lily Stojanovska
reflect femoral bone loss in elderly women. Calcified tissue international. 1996; 59: 328–33.
3. Juraschek M, Seibel MJ, Woitge HW, Krempien B, Bauss F. Association between histomorphometry and biochemical markers of bone turnover in a longitudinal rat model of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTHrP)-mediated tumor osteolysis. Bone. 2000; 26: 475–83.
4. Seibel MJ. Molecular markers of bone turnover: biochemical, technical and analytical aspects. Osteoporosis international: a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for
we have the same clinical results with Neoral and Equoral treatment in kidney transplant recipients? A pilot study. Transpl Int. 2008; 21(4): 392-4.
20. Borra LC, Roodnat JI, Kal JA, et al. High withinpatient variability in the clearance of tacrolimus is a risk factor for poor long-term outcome after kidney transplantation. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2010; 25(8): 2757-63.
21. Sellarés J, de Freitas DG, Mengel M, et al. Understanding the causes of kidney transplant failure: the dominant role of antibody-mediated rejection and
Beti Todorovska, Nenad Joksimovic, Viktorija Caloska-Ivanova, Magdalena Dimitrova-Genadieva, Meri Trajkovska, Elena Curakova, Sanja Kiprijanovska, Beti Zafirova-Ivanovska and Vladimir Serafimoski
1. Micallef JM, Kaldor JM and Dore GJ. Spontaneous viral clearance following acute hepatitis C infection: A systematic review of longitudinal studies. 2006 J. Viral Hepatitis, 13:34-41.
2. Verna EC, Brown RS Jr. Hepatitis C virus and liver transplantation. Clin Liver Dis 2006;10(4):919-40.
3. Civan J, Hann HW. Hepatitis C Virus Mediated Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Focused Review for a Time of Changing Therapeutic Options. N A J Med Sci. 2014;7(1):8-16.
4. Hajarizadeh B, Grebely J, Dore
Skender Saidi, Sotir Stavridis, Oliver Stankov, Sasho Dohcev and Sasho Panov
. 1998; 37(2):77-83. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0045(19981001)37:2<77::AIDPROS3>3.0.CO;2-I.
12. Bayne CW, Donnelly F, Ross M, et al. Serenoa repens (Permixon): a 5alpha-reductase types I and II inhibitor-new evidence in a coculture model of BPH. Prostate. 1999; 40(4):232-41. doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0045(19990901)40:4<232::AID-PROS4>3.0.CO;2-0.
13. Latil A, Libon C, Templier M, et al. Hexanic lipidosterolic extract of Serenoa repens inhibits the expression of two key inflammatory mediators, MCP-1/CCL2 and VCAM-1, in vitro. BJU Int. 2012; 110(6 Pt B):E301-7. doi
Marko Kostovski, Velibor Tasic, Nevena Laban, Momir Polenakovic, Dragan Danilovski and Zoran Gucev
vesicle-mediated sorting and intracellular protein transport. Am J Hum Genet. 2003;72(6):1359-1369.
37. Miyake N, Koshimizu E, Okamoto N, et al. MLL2 and KDM6A mutations in patients with Kabuki syndrome. Am J Med Genet. 2013;161A(9):2234-2243.
38. Ng SB, Bigham AW, Buckingham K.J et al. Exome sequencing identifies MLL2 mutations as a cause of Kabuki syndrome. Nat Genet. 2010;42(9):790-793.
39. Lederer D, Grisart B, Digilio MC, et al. Deletion of KDM6A, a histone demethylase interacting with MLL2, in three patients with Kabuki syndrome. Am J Hum Genet