Katarzyna Wojcicka-Lorenowicz, Krzysztof Kostro and Iwona Taszkun
1. Banks K.L., Clarkson T.B.: Naturally occurring dermatomycoses in rabbit. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1967, 151, 926-929.
2. Bendixen G., Soborg H.: A leucocyte migration technique for in vitro detection of cellular (delayed type) hypersensitivity in man. Danish Med Bull 1969, 16, 1-8.
3. Calderon R.A., Hay R.J.: Cell-mediated immunity in experimental murine dermatophytosis. II. Adoptive transfer of immunity to dermatophyte infection by lymphoid cells from donors with acute or chronic
Syed Ehtisham-ul-Haque, Madiha Kiran, Usman Waheed and Muhammad Younus
1. Aryan E., Makvandi M., Farajzadeh A., Huygen K., Bifani P., Mousavi S.L., Fateh A., Jelodar A., Gouya M.M., Romano M.: A novel and more sensitive loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay targeting IS6110 for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex. Microbiol Res 2010, 165, 211–220.
2. Ashraf W., Kamal H., Mobeen A., Waheed U., Unger H., Khan Q.: Loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay for rapid and sensitive detection of Peste des petits ruminants virus in field conditions. J Anim Plant Sci 2017, 27, 119–127.
: Mammary gland ECM remodeling, stiffness, and mechanosignaling in normal development and tumor progression. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology , 3, 1. DOI: 10.1101/cshperspect.a003228.
18. Schedin, P., O’Brien, J., Rudolph, M., Stein, T., Borges, V., 2007: Microenvironment of the involuting mammary gland mediates mammary cancer progression. J. Mammary Gland Biol. Neoplasia , 12, 71—82. DOI:10.1007/s10911-007-9039-3.
19. Tamburro, A. M., De Stradis, A., D’Alessio, L., 1995: Fractal aspects of elastin supramolecular organization. J. Biomol. Struct
of CHB patients is diminished [ 13 ]. HBcAg can activate Toll-like receptor 2 on Kupffer cells, causing Kupffer cells to secrete additional IL-10 and inhibit the immune function of HBV-specific CD8 + T lymphocytes [ 14 ]. This process mediates the depletion of anti-HBV CD8 + T lymphocytes and induces liver immune tolerance to HBV. Programmed death molecule 1 (PD-1)/B7 homolog 1 (B7-H1) signaling pathway can negatively regulate the immune response of T and B lymphocytes, is closely related to the functional depletion of HBV-specific CD8 + T lymphocytes, and
natural antibodies to trigger natural defense mechanisms, and prevent the spread of malaria. McClemens et al . [ 44 ] observed that the use of Lactobacillus bulgaricus (JB-1) strains can mediate IL-10 signaling pathways during intestinal parasite infection to promote the elimination of parasites.
Human microecology has been extensively investigated. The microecological system has been regarded as an organ with physiological functions in the human body. The normal flora plays an important role in human immunity, metabolism, development, nutrition
May Phonvisay, Jai-Wei Lee, Jhong-Jie Liou, Hsian-Yu Wang and Chun-Yen Chu
constructs containing three copies of GACGTT motifs enhanced both humoral and cell-mediated immunity elicited by a rOmpA vaccine in ducks up to five weeks after the primary immunisation ( 3 , 8 ). Results from the homologous challenge showed that ducks immunised with a rOmpA + CpG ODN vaccine had a 90%-reduced pathological score in comparison with the control. In the present study, long-term antibody production (up to nine months post-immunisation) and cross-serotype reaction of the antibody were investigated in ducklings immunised with the rOmpA + CpG ODN vaccine
traditional PCR, nested PCR, real-time quantitative PCR, nucleic acid sequence-based amplification (NASBA), loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) technology, and RNA simultaneous amplification and testing (SAT). On the basis of the basic principles of these experimental methods, domestic and foreign scholars have developed a composite technology that can simultaneously detect multiple pathogens. The target genes frequently amplified in the experiment include P1 protein coding gene, 16S rRNA, card gene, ATPase gene, etc. The types of clinical specimens available are
Epy Muhammad Luqman, I Ketut Sudiana, Win Darmanto, Agung Budianto Achmad and Widjiati
-administered groups. This finding indicated that the higher the CF exposure, the more embryonic cerebral cortex neurons express p53 protein, despite the difference between the CF groups being insignificant. In the normal situation, p53 (wild-type p53) is maintained at a low level through degradation mediated by Mdm2 protein in the N-terminal domain area. The concentration of p53 increases when there is DNA damage, chromosomal aberration, hypoxia, and/or telomere contraction ( 24 ).
Rapid increase and activation of p53 may be brought about by intracellular and extracellular
Esraa A. Elshafiee, Sara M. Nader, Sohad M. Dorgham and Dalia A. Hamza
. Predominance of carbapenem-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates carrying blaIMP and blaVIM metallo-β-lactamases in a major hospital in Costa Rica J Med Microbiol 2015 64 37 43
26 Walsh T.R., Payne D.J., MacGowan A.P.: Bennett P.M.: A clinical isolate of Aeromonas sobria with three chromosomally mediated inducible β-lactamases: a cephalosporinase, a penicillinase, and a third enzyme, displaying carbapenemase activity. J Antimicrob Chemother 1995, 35, 271–279. 10.1093/jac/35.2.271
Walsh T.R. Payne D.J. MacGowan A.P. Bennett P.M. A clinical