Ivana Stojanović, Srđan Ljubisavljević, Ivana Stevanović, Radmila Pavlović, Tatjana Cvetković, Vidosava B. Đorđević, Dušica Pavlović, Slobodan Vojinović and Jelena Bašić
protein aggregation. Science 2001; 292: 1552-5.
31. Barsoum MJ, Yuan H, Gerencser AA, Liot G, Kushnareva Y, Graber S et al. Nitric oxide-induced mitochondrial fission is regulated by dynamin-related GTPases in neurons. EMBO J 2006; 25: 3900-11.
32. Cho DH, Nakamura T, Fang J, Cieplak P, Godzik A, Gu Z et al. S-Nitrosylation of Drp1 mediates beta-amyloidrelated mitochondrial fission and neuronal injury. Science 2009; 324: 102-5.
33. Bolaños JP, Heales SJR, Land JM, Clark JB. Effect of peroxynitrite on the mitochondrial
Katarzyna Wojcicka-Lorenowicz, Krzysztof Kostro and Iwona Taszkun
1. Banks K.L., Clarkson T.B.: Naturally occurring dermatomycoses in rabbit. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1967, 151, 926-929.
2. Bendixen G., Soborg H.: A leucocyte migration technique for in vitro detection of cellular (delayed type) hypersensitivity in man. Danish Med Bull 1969, 16, 1-8.
3. Calderon R.A., Hay R.J.: Cell-mediated immunity in experimental murine dermatophytosis. II. Adoptive transfer of immunity to dermatophyte infection by lymphoid cells from donors with acute or chronic
H. Serum neopterin levels in children with primary nephrotic syndrome. Acta Paediatr 2006; 95(7): 854–6.
8. Formanowicz D. Neopterin in patients with chronic kidney disease and patients with coronary artery disease. Biotechnologia 2012; 93(1): 59–67.
9. Yadav AK, Sharma V, Jha V. Association between serum neopterin and inflammatory activation in chronic kidney disease. Mediators Inflamm 2012; 476979: 2012.
10. Ristovski-Kornic D, Stefanović A, Kotur-Stevuljević J, Zeljković A, Spasojević-Kalimanovska V, Vekić J, Miljković M, Paripović D, Peco
D-Y, Wang Xue-Lian, Liu Pei. TNF-alpfa upregulates the expression of immunoglobulin secretory component. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2007; 17: 101-6.
11. Takenouchi-Ohkubo N, Moro I, Mukae S, et al. Tumour ne crosis factor-alpha-mediated human polymeric immu - no globulin receptor expression is regulated by both mitogen- activated protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase in HT-29 cell line. Immunology 2008; 123: 500-7.
12. Takenouchi-Ohkubo N, Asano M, Chihaya H, Chungh - suing WU, Ishikasa K, Moro I. Retinoic acid
Syed Ehtisham-ul-Haque, Madiha Kiran, Usman Waheed and Muhammad Younus
1. Aryan E., Makvandi M., Farajzadeh A., Huygen K., Bifani P., Mousavi S.L., Fateh A., Jelodar A., Gouya M.M., Romano M.: A novel and more sensitive loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay targeting IS6110 for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex. Microbiol Res 2010, 165, 211–220.
2. Ashraf W., Kamal H., Mobeen A., Waheed U., Unger H., Khan Q.: Loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay for rapid and sensitive detection of Peste des petits ruminants virus in field conditions. J Anim Plant Sci 2017, 27, 119–127.
The influence of Pseudomonas aeruginosa secreted virulence factors on hemocyte-mediated immune response of Galleria mellonella
The influence of secreted virulence factors (SVF) of entomopathogenic strain of Pseudomonas aeruginosa on Galleria mellonella hemocytes-mediated immune response mechanisms was examined. The obtained results indicated that larvae injection with SVF adversely affected the morphology and consequently viability of hemocytes. Moreover, factors presented in culture supernatant lead to aberrant organization of the actin cytoskeleton. Within the time of SVF action, hemocytes preserved only the ability to adhere to the foreign surfaces in comparison to cells collected from naïve larvae, which formed pseudopodia and extensively spread. It seemed probable that cytoskeleton disruption led to overcoming hemocytes-mediated immune response mechanisms by entomopathogen. The phagocytosis in treated with SVF larvae was observed but hemocytes which engulfed bacteria became dead. Moreover, hemocytes ability to capsule formation was strongly inhibited in SVF-treated larvae.
Larysa B. Bondarenko, Ganna M. Shayakhmetova, Anatoliy V. Matvienko and Valentina M. Kovalenko
oxygen species. Curr Diabetes Rev 4:46-54, 2008.
4. Agbaje IM, Rogers DA, McVicar CM et al. I nsulin dependent diabetes mellitus: implications for male reproductive function. Hum Reprod 22: 1871-1877, 2007.
5. Nieto N, Friedman SL, Cederbaum AI. Cytochrome P450 2E1-derived reactive oxygen species mediate paracrine stimulation of collagen I protein synthesis by hepatic stellate cells. J Biol Chem 277: 9853-9864, 2002.
6. Lehti T M, Silvennoinen M, Kivela R et al. Effects of streptozotocin-induced diabetes and
Yu Qin, Santhosh Puthiyakunnon, Yiduo Zhang, Xianbo Wu, Swapna Boddu, Binde Luo and Hongying Fan
H., Long B., Wu X., Bai Y., Development of a Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification Assay for sensitive and rapid detection of Cronobacter sakazakii. Foodborne Pathog. Dis., 2012, 9, 1111-1118.
11. Francois P., Tangomo M., Hibbs J., Bonetti E.J., Boehme C.C., Notomi T., Perkins M.D., Schrenzel J., Robustness of a loopmediated isothermal amplification reaction for diagnostic applications. FEMS Immunol. Med. Microbiol., 2011, 62, 41-48.
12. Fratamico P.M., Bagi L.K., Cray W.C. Jr., Narang N., Yan X., Medina M., Liu Y., Detection by
Tomoki Hattori, Yang Chen, Shinichi Enoki, Daisuke Igarashi and Shunji Suzuki
. Integr. Genomics 10, 367-381.
M ac D onald M.J., D’C unha G.B., 2007. A modern view of phenylalanine ammonia lyase. Biochem. Cell Biol. 85, 273-282.
M atus J.T., L oyola R., V ega A., N eira A.P., B ordeu E., J ohnson P.A., et al ., 2009. Post-veraison sunlight exposure induces MYB-mediated transcriptional regulation of anthocyanin and flavonol synthesis in berry skins of Vitis vinifera . J. Exp. Bot. 60, 853-867.
M ikami M., M ori D., M asumura Y., A oki Y., S uzuki S., 2017. Electrical stimulation: an abiotic stress generator for