international agreements of the Czech Republic, 2009, No. 40 (Act No. 40/2009 Coll.).
2. Criminal Procedural Code . Collection of acts and international agreements of the Czech Republic, 1961, No. 141 (Act No. 141/1961 Coll.).
3. Juvenile Justice Act. Collection of acts and international agreements of the Czech Republic, 2003, No. 218 (Act No. 218/2003 Coll.).
4. Act of Probation and Mediation Service of the Czech Republic . Collection of acts and international agreements of the Czech Republic, 2000, No. 257 (Act No. 257
Auksė Balčytienė, Lina Auškalnienė, Inesa Birbilaitė and Aušra Vinciūnienė
Society, Communication Networks, and Global Governance." American Academy of Political & Social Science Annals Vol. 616, No. 3 (2008): 78-93.
Coleman, Renita, Paul Lieber, Andew L. Mendelson, and David D. Kurpius. "Public Life and the Internet: If You Build a Better Website, Will Citizens Become Engaged?" New Media & Society 10 (2008): 179-201.
Coleman, Stephen. "New Mediation and Direct Representation: Reconceptualizing Representation in the Digital Age." New Media and Society Vol. 7, No. 2 (2005): 177
Early Years of the Pure Theory of Law]. Vienna: Manz, 2008.
19. Lammasch, Heinrich. “Das Mediationsrecht der Neutralen” [The Neutral Powers’ Right to Mediate]. Österreichische Zeitschrift für Öffentliches Recht 2 (1915): 205-273.
20. Members of the Oxford Faculty of Modern History. Why we are at War. GreatBritain’s Case. 3rd edition. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1914.
21. Menzel Adolf, “Ein Briefwechsel” [An Exchange of Letters], ÖsterreichischeZeitschrift für Öffentliches Recht 2 (1915): 724-727.
zahal’noobov”yazkove derzhavne pensiyne strakhuvannya (On Compulsory State Pension Insurance) . Zakon Ukrayiny vid 09.07.2003 No. 1058-IV. VVR, 2003, No. 49-51, St. 376 // http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1058-15 .
8. Pro zatverdzhennya Litsenziynykh umov provadzhennya hospodars’koyi diyal’nosti z poserednytstva u pratsevlashtuvanni za kordonom (On Approval of Licensing Conditions for Conducting Business Activity on Mediation in the Employment of Abroad) . Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrayiny vid 16.12.2015 No. 1060 // http://zakon2.rada
: The Neighbourhood Policy." 62-80. In: Sven Biscop and Jan J.Anderson, eds. The EU and the European Security Strategy . London and New York: Francis& Taylor, 2007.
Eastern Partnership - Civil Society Forum // http://ec.europa.eu/external_relations/eastern/civil_society/index_en.htm
Elgstrom, Ole. "The Honest Broker? The Council Presidency as a Mediator." 38-54. In: Ole Elgstrom, ed. European Union Council Presidencies: a Comparative Perspective . London and New York: Routledge, 2003
, Ariel. La morale dans les relations internationales [Morality in International Relations]. Paris: Odile Jacob, 2005.
Cooper, Robert. La fracture des nations. Ordre et chaos au XXI e siècle [The Breaking of Nations. Order and Chaos in the Twenty-First Century]. Paris: Denoël (Médiations), 2004.
Crowards, Tom. "Defining the Category of Small States." Journal of International Development 14 (2002): 143-179.
De Jerphanion, Marie. "Vers un rapprochement de la morale et de la Realpolitik
related consensual dispute resolution mechanisms, such as arbitration and mediation. Art. ¶, ¶ 1 of the Arbitration law [Lei de arbitragem] / Law n° 9.307, of 23 September 1996, whose wording was adopted by Law n° 13.129/2015; Art. 3° of Law on mediation between individuals as a mechanism of consensual and amicable dispute resolution in conflicts involving public adminstrative authorities [Lei sobre mediação entre particulares como meio de solução de controvérsias e sobre a autocomposição de conflitos no âmbito da administração pública] / Law n° 13.140, of 26 June 2015
be liberated in truly human society was the species —from alienation, from self-deception, from dependence on nature and on others, from antagonism, from difference. … [N]otions of mediating institutions, zones of protected autonomy and plurality, tolerance and protection of individual life plans, simple restraint in the pursuit of huge ambitions, are simply absent from Marx’s utopia and would cut deeply against its grain.
Krygier, supra note 34, at 663. In this light, Krygier concludes that the absence of legal securities for mediating institutions in
right to adopt or maintain any measures relating to mediation and Shari’a law”, Id . annex II: Schedule of Malaysia 15 (released Nov. 5, 2015). and - under Annex I (subject to the ratchet mechanism) - specifies that foreign law firms and foreign lawyers may practice Malaysian law only to the extent provided under existing Malaysian laws and regulations. Id . annex I: Schedule of Malaysia 8 (released Nov. 5, 2015). Similarly, under the GATS, Malaysia makes market access and national treatment commitments regarding legal services “relating only to home country laws
through systems of appeal, and the criticism from an interpretative community that recognizes a number of commonly accepted parameters as authoritative for the correctness of interpretation. Gerald Postema, “Protestant” Interpretation and Social Practices , 72 Law & Phil. 283, 310-312 (1987); Loughlin , supra note 27, at 178-80. In this context, extra-legal considerations are, like background principles and values, mediated through the existent institutional setting and a common culture of legal reasoning. Such culture imposes standards—for example, of consistency