Contemp Dent Pract. 2005;6(2):91–8.
7. Timis T, Danila I. Socio-economic status and oral health. J Prev Med. 2005;13(1-2):116–21.
8. Locker D, Ford J. Evaluation of an area-based measure as an indicator of inequalities in oral health. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1994;22(2):80–5.
9. Akhigbe KO, Koleoso ON. Trait anxiety, sex, age and dental treatment experience as determinants of dental anxiety among chronic dental patients in Nigeria. Eur Sci J. 2014;10(12):316–28.
10. Eroglu CN, Ataoglu H, Kucuk K. Factors affecting anxiety-fear of surgical
. Chauhan B, George R, Coffin J. Social media and you: what every physician needs to know. J Med Pract Manage. 2012;28(3):206–9.
4. Peck JL. Social media in nursing education: responsible integration for meaningful use. J Nurs Educ. 2014;53(3):164–9. https://doi.org/10.3928/01484834-20140219-03
5. Lambert KM, Barry P, Stokes G. Risk management and legal issues with the use of social media in the healthcare setting. J Healthc Risk Manag. 2012;31(4):41–7. https://doi.org/10.1002/jhrm.20103
6. Van de Belt TH, Engelen LJ, Berben SAA, Teerenstra S, Samsom M
S. Yamakawa, O. Razvina, M. Ito, H. Hibino, T. Someya and T. Ushiki
Russia, teaching them various advanced medical technologies, including endoscopy.
The credit system measures study time and compares learning achievements, helping students easily transfer credits from one institution to another. This idea was originated in the United States of America and introduced to Japan during the post-World War II era. Soviet education system didn’t use credits at all and Russia joined the Bologna process only in 2003. Russian universities mainly use ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) which is an important element of the