1. ACT of 23 April 1964 THE CIVIL CODE. Polish Journal of Law 1964, No. 16, item 93, with subsequent amendments.
2. ANTON J. 2015. Risk management in agriculture: What role for policy in the new Common Agricultural Policy? In: Research Handbook on EU Agriculture Law (Editor MCMAHON J. A., – CARDWELL M. N.). Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham. p. 62–85. ISBN 978–1–78195–461–4.
3. COMMUNICATION from the Commission to the Council of 9 March 2005 on risk and crisis management in agriculture. COM (2005) 74, 9 March 2005. [cit. 10
/ Management Systems. In: HEPPERLE, E – DIXON–GOUGH, R – MANSBERGER, R; PAULSSON, HERNIK, J., KALBRO, T. (eds.): Land Ownership and Land Use Development – The Integration of Past, Present, and Future in Spatial Planning and Land Management Policies . European Academy of Land Use and Development. vdf Hochschulverlag AG an der ETH Zürich. pp.13–24.
14. MUGGENHUBER, G. – MANSBERGER, R. – NAVRATIL, G. – TWAROCH, Ch. – WESSELY, R. 2013. Der Kataster als Ausgangspunkt einer flächendeckenden Liegenschaftsbewertung . Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 39, Heft 2, S. 167
1. Act No. 220/2004 Coll. on protection and sage of agricultural land as amended.
2. Act No. 597/2006 Coll. on the authority of state administration bodies in the area of plant varieties registration and introduction of plant reproduction material to the market.
3. BATÁRY, P. et al. 2015. The role of agri–environment schemes in conservation and environmental management. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12536. [cit. 2015–10–26]. Available online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cobi.12536/full .
Info, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 32–44. DOI 10.1108/info–10–2013–0051.
16. KOUZMIN, A. – LOFFLER, E. – KLAGES, H. – KORAC–KAKABADSE, N. 1999. Benchmarking and performance measurement in public sectors. In International Journal of Public Sector Management, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 121–144.
17. LAUKKONEN, J. – BLANCO, P. K. – LENHART, J. – KEINER, M. – CAVRIC, B. – KINUTHIA–NJENGA, C. 2009. Combining climate change adaptation and mitigation measures at the local level. In Habitat International , vol. 33, pp. 287–292. DOI 10.1016/j.habitatint.2008.10.003.
provisions on the European Structural and Investment funds and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006.
27. REGULATION (EU) No 1305/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 17 december 2013 on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005.
28. REGULATION (EU) No 1306/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy and repealing Council