assessment based on psychometric and diagnostic criteria,” in Journal of Marketing, No. 70 (3), 1994, pp. 201-230.
21. A. R. Meybodi, “Measuring service quality using Servqual model: A case study of brokerage ofices in Iran,“ in International Journal for Quality Research, No. 6(1), 2012, p.55-61.
22. F. Pakdil, and O. Aydin, “Expectations and perceptions in airline services: An analysis using weighted SERVQUAL scores,” in Journal of Air Transport Management, No. 13, 2007, p. 229-237.
23. C. Rafele, “Logistic service
1. V. Giard, and M. Sali, “The bullwhip effect in supply chains: A study of contingent and incomplete literaturę,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 13, pp. 3880-3893, 2005.
2. F. Klug, “The internal bullwhip effect in car manufacturing,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 303-322, 2013.
3. F. Chen (et al.), “Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times and Information,” Management Science, vol
8. Y. Yilmaz, and U.S. Bititci, “Performance measurement in tourism: a value chain model”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 18, pp 341-349, 2006.
9. F. Alamdari, “Regional development in airlines and travel agents relationship”, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 8, pp 339-348, 2002.
10. H. Atkinson, and J.B. Brown, “Rethinking performance measures: assessing progress in UK hotels”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 13, pp. 128-136, 2001
16. H. Min, B. Park, A hybrid data envelopment analysis and simulation methodology for measuring capacity utilisation and throughput efficiency of container terminals. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 4, 650-672.5, 2008, pp. 201-224.
17. Y.J. Wu, C. Lin, National port competitiveness: implications for India, Management Decision, 46, 2008, pp. 1482-1507.
18. J.H. Ablanedo-Rosas, A.J. Ruiz-Torres, Benchmarking of Mexican ports with data envelopment analysis, International Journal of Shipping and Transport
Eftihia Nathanail, Lambros Mitropoulos, Ioannis Karakikes and Giannis Adamos
, Final Report.
18. ENCLOSE. (2014). Cross-evaluation of energy efficient, sustainable urban logistics measures in the ENCLOSE towns. Evaluation and Policy Tool . ENergy efficiency in City LOgistics Services for small and mid-sized European Historic Towns, Deliverable 5.1.
19. CIVITAS-MIRACLES. (2006). Multi-initiative for rationalised accessibility and clean liveable environments . Last Report Publishable.
20. BESTUFS. (2008). Quantification of urban freight transport effects II . Best Urban Freight Solutions, Deliverable 5.2.
the efficiency of Asian container ports. African Journal of Business Management. 5(4), 1397-1407. DOI :10.5897/AJBM10.1312.
 Park, B. I. (2005). An Efficiency Analysis for the Korea Container Terminals by the DEA/Simulation Approach. Korean Management Science Review. 22 (2), 77-97.
 Rajasekar, T & Deo, M (2013). Measuring the operational efficiency of selected Major Ports in India. MJOR, 2 (2), 29-4. DOI: 10.6088/ijes.2014040404531.
 Pjevcevi, D., Radonji.C., Hrle.Z., Coli. V. (2011). DEA window ´ analysis for measuring port
). Economics of pallet rental. Material Handling Engineering, 54(9): 47-48.
 Raballand, G., & Carroll, E. A. (2007). How do differing standards increase trade costs? The case of pallets. The World Economy, 30(4): 685-702.
 Meng, G. Q., & Sun, K. Suggestions for China’ pallet pooling. China Logistics & Purchasing, (23): 12-16.
 Li, T. P. (2006). Study on the problem of China logistics pallet exchange system and its counter measure. East China Economic Management, 20 (5): 58-98.
 Murray, J. (1967). Pallet pool is key to Swedish cargo
Dejan Dragan, Abolfazl Keshavarzsaleh, Tomaž Kramberger, Borut Jereb and Maja Rosi
,” Slovene Studies Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 33-42, 1990.
 M. Konecnik and F. Go, “Tourism destination brand identity: The case of Slovenia,” Journal of Brand Management, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 177-189, 2008.
 A. Assaf and K. L. Cvelbar, “Privatization, market competition, international attractiveness, management tenure and hotel performance: Evidence from Slovenia,” International Journal of Hospitality Management, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 391-397, 2011.
 T. Mihalič, V. Žabkar, and L. K. Cvelbar, “A hotel sustainability business model: evidence
Adebayo Owolabi Oyetubo, Oluwaseyi Joseph Afolabi and Muhammed Etudaiye Ohida
1. Aderemo, A.J and Gladwell, M. (2015). Global positioning and Socio-Economic Impact of Road Traffic Accidents in Nigeria; matters arising American international journal of contemporary research vol.5, No.5.
2. Agbonkhese, E. G. (2013). Road Traffic Accidents in Nigeria,” Causes and Preventive Measures,” Civil and Environmental Research Journal.
3. Akinyemi, E.O. (2009). Contributing Road Transport Accidents on Rural Roads in Nigeria, Traffic Accidents in Developing Country, University press Lagos.
4. Anothony Albanese, M