Cátia Siopa, Sofia Lopes, Cátia Ferreira and Pedro López
 Auty, S., (1992). Consumer choice and segmentation in the restaurant industry. The Service Industries Journal, 12(3), pp. 324-339
 Baloglu, S., McCleary, K., (1999). A model of destination image formation. Annals of Tourism Research, 26(4), pp. 868-897
 Chang, R. et al., (2010). Attributes that influence the evaluation of travel dining experience: when East meets West. Tourism Management, in press, pp. 1-10
 Clark, M., Wood, R., (1998). Consumer loyalty in the restaurant industry – a preliminary exploration oh the
assessment based on psychometric and diagnostic criteria,” in Journal of Marketing, No. 70 (3), 1994, pp. 201-230.
21. A. R. Meybodi, “Measuring service quality using Servqual model: A case study of brokerage ofices in Iran,“ in International Journal for Quality Research, No. 6(1), 2012, p.55-61.
22. F. Pakdil, and O. Aydin, “Expectations and perceptions in airline services: An analysis using weighted SERVQUAL scores,” in Journal of Air Transport Management, No. 13, 2007, p. 229-237.
23. C. Rafele, “Logistic service
1. V. Giard, and M. Sali, “The bullwhip effect in supply chains: A study of contingent and incomplete literaturę,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 13, pp. 3880-3893, 2005.
2. F. Klug, “The internal bullwhip effect in car manufacturing,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 303-322, 2013.
3. F. Chen (et al.), “Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times and Information,” Management Science, vol
Attachment, Personal Involvement, and Satisfaction. Journal of Travel Research, 51(3), 342-356
 Yoon, Y., & Uysal, M. (2005). An examination of the effects of motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: a structural model. Tourism Management, 26, 45-56
 Aaker, D.A. (1996). Measuring Brand Equity across Products and Markets. California Management Review, 38(3), 102-120
 Keller, K.L. (1993). Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1), 1-22
 Lee, J.S., & Back, K.J. (2008
8. Y. Yilmaz, and U.S. Bititci, “Performance measurement in tourism: a value chain model”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 18, pp 341-349, 2006.
9. F. Alamdari, “Regional development in airlines and travel agents relationship”, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 8, pp 339-348, 2002.
10. H. Atkinson, and J.B. Brown, “Rethinking performance measures: assessing progress in UK hotels”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 13, pp. 128-136, 2001
 Akama, J. S., & Kieti, D. M. (2003). Measuring tourist satisfaction with Kenya’s wildlife safari: a case study of Tsavo West National Park. Tourism management, 24(1), 73-81.
 Al-Sabbahy, H. Z., Ekinci, Y. & Riley, M. (2004). An investigation of perceived value dimensions: implications for hospitality research. Journal of Travel Research, 42: 226-234.
 Ariya, G., & Momanyi, S. (2015). Contribution of gold-ecorated lodges to poverty reduction among local residents in Maasai Mara and Amboseli protected areas, Kenya. Journal of
16. H. Min, B. Park, A hybrid data envelopment analysis and simulation methodology for measuring capacity utilisation and throughput efficiency of container terminals. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 4, 650-672.5, 2008, pp. 201-224.
17. Y.J. Wu, C. Lin, National port competitiveness: implications for India, Management Decision, 46, 2008, pp. 1482-1507.
18. J.H. Ablanedo-Rosas, A.J. Ruiz-Torres, Benchmarking of Mexican ports with data envelopment analysis, International Journal of Shipping and Transport
Pedro Carvalho, Miguel A. Márquez and Montserrat Díaz
importance of convention service factors: Focusing on the differences in perception between convention planners and participants. Journal of Convention & Exhibition Management, 3(4), 69–85
 Lloyd, P.J., & MacLaren, D. (2002). Measures of trade openness using CGE analysis. Journal of Policy Modeling, 24, 67–81
 Manski, C.F. (2000). Economic analysis of social interactions. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 14(3), 115–136
 Marrocu, E., & Paci, R. (2011). They Arrive with New Information. Tourism Flows and Production Efficiency in the European
Eftihia Nathanail, Lambros Mitropoulos, Ioannis Karakikes and Giannis Adamos
, Final Report.
18. ENCLOSE. (2014). Cross-evaluation of energy efficient, sustainable urban logistics measures in the ENCLOSE towns. Evaluation and Policy Tool . ENergy efficiency in City LOgistics Services for small and mid-sized European Historic Towns, Deliverable 5.1.
19. CIVITAS-MIRACLES. (2006). Multi-initiative for rationalised accessibility and clean liveable environments . Last Report Publishable.
20. BESTUFS. (2008). Quantification of urban freight transport effects II . Best Urban Freight Solutions, Deliverable 5.2.