submitted to Department of Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
23. Petrescu, I.M., (2016), The Effects of Economic Sanctions on the Informal Economy, Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 4(4), pp. 623-648.
24. Putnins, T.J. & Sauka, A., (2014), Measuring the Shadow Economy Using Company Managers, Journal of Comparative Economics, Forthcoming, Available at SSRN https://ssrn.com/abstract=2423253 .
25. Schneider, F., (2010), The influence of public institutions on the shadow economy: An empirical
Kamaldeen Ibraheem Nageri and Rihanat Idowu Abdulkadir
75. Osazevbaru, H.O., (2014), Measuring Nigerian stock market volatility, Singaporean Journal of Business Economics, and Management Studies, 2(8), pp. 1-14.
76. Osei, K.A., (2002), Asset pricing and information efficiency of the Ghana stock market, African Economic Research Consortium, Paper 115.
77. Prates, D.M. & Cintra, M.A.M., (2010), Africa and the global financial and economic crisis: Impacts, responses and opportunities, in S. Dullien, D.J. Kotte, A. Márquez & J. Priewe (Ed.), The financial and economic crisis of 2008-2009 and developing
behavior”. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 18(2), pp. 157-174, doi: 10.1080/09669580903464232
FRIEDMAN, M. (1970), “The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase its Profits”. The New York Times Magazine, available at: <http://www.umich.edu/~thecore/doc/Friedman.pdf> [accessed 14 October 2013]
GEERTS, W. (2014), “Environmental certification schemes: Hotel managers’ views and perceptions”. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 39, pp. 87-96, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhm.2014.02.007
GLOGOVŠEK, J. (2008), Osnove
., Negative Weights for Performance Measures, International Public Management Journal, 12:3, 332-344, 2009
European Commission, European Union Public Finance: New book edition released, Brussels 2015.
IMF, Fiscal Monitor, Washington 2012 and 2013.
Kelly, J., Rubin, M., Budget and Accounting Reforms. In Ferlie, E., Lynn, L. and Pollitt, C. (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Public Management , (pp. 563-590). 2005 New York.
Maarten de Jong, Iris van Beek and Rense Posthumus, Introducing accountable budgeting: lessons from a decade of performance
LITERATURA / LITERATURE
AHEARNE, M., MATHIEU, J., & RAPP, A. (2005), “To empower or not to empower your sales force? An empirical examination of the influence of leadership empowerment behavior on customer satisfaction and performance”. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90, 945-955
ALAJMI, R. (2006), “The effect of gender on job satisfaction and organisational commitment in Kuwait”. International Journal of Management , 23(4), 834-844
ALMOLD, J. A., ARAD, S., RHODES, J. A., & DRASGROW, F. (2000), “The empowering leadership questionnaire. The
Vladimir Andreevich Usoltsev, Seyed Omid Reza Shobairi and Viktor Petrovich Chasovskikh
 BASKERVILLE, G. L.: Use of logarithmic regression in the estimation of plant biomass. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, Vol. 2, 1972, pp. 49 - 53.
 BI, H. – MURPHY, S. – VOLKOVA, L. – WESTON, CH. – FAIRMAN, T. – LI, Y. – LAW, R. – NORRIS, J. - LEI X. – CACCAMO, G.: Additive biomass equations based on complete weighing of sample trees for open eucalypt forest species in south-eastern Australia. Forest Ecology and Management, Vol. 349, 2015, pp. 106 - 121, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foreco.2015.03.007 .
 BI, H. – TURNER
-Mix Asphalt Thermal Properties during Compaction. Quality Management of Hot-Mix Asphalt, American Society for Testing and Materials, 1996.
 Asphalt Pavement Sizing Guide CLPM at IAP, 2003.
 LUCA, J. - MRAWIRA, D.: New Measurements of Thermal Properties of Superpave Asphalt Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 17, 2005, pp. 72 - 79, https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0899-1561(2005)17:1(72) .
 MRAWIRA, M. - LUCA, J.: Effect of Aggregate Type, Gradation, and Compaction Level on Thermal Properties of Hot-Mix Asphalts. Canadian
Martina Pokupec, Diana Njerš and Hilarija Lozančić Benić
ASHWORTH, G., PAGE, S. J. (2011), “Urban Tourism Research: Recent Progress and Current Paradoxes”. Tourism Management, Vol. 32, Elsevier
COUCH, C., FRASER, C., PERCY, S. (2003), Urban Regeneration in Europe. Blackwell Science Ltd.
COUNCIL OF EUROPE (2011), The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Cambridge University Press
CRYSTAL, D. (2003), English as a Global Language. Cambridge University Press
DOUGHERTY STAHL, K. A., BRAVO, M. A. (2010
characterization of tropical wood used as building materials: With respect to the basal density, Constr. Build. Mater. 20, 2006, pp. 929-938.
 JOSEFOWICZ, J.: Higher Reliability Electronics Through the Development of Thermal Management Materials Using the Modified Transient Plane Source Method, report in: Advancements in Thermal Management Conference, 6-7 August 2014.
 HARRIS, A. - KAZACHENKO, S. - BATEMAN, R. - NICKERSON, J. - EMANUEL, M.: Measuring the thermal conductivity of heat transfer fluids via the modified transient plane source (MTPS), J. Therm
-andhow-to/modeling-statistics/regression/how-to/multiple-regression/interpret-theresults/key-results/ [Accessed 11 October 2017].
12. O'Brien, J. & Marakas, G., 2007. Management information systems. A business unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies , Volume McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
13. OPM.gov, 2016. Performance Management - Measuring. [Online] Available at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/performancemanagement/measuring/ # [Accessed 6 October 2017].
14. PennState, 2017. The Multiple Linear Regression Model. [Online] Available at: https://onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/stat501/node/311 [Accessed 4 October 2017].
15. Precup, M., 2015. What