Alana Murphy, Seth Teplitsky, Akhil K. Das, Joon Yau Leong, Andrew Margules and Costas D. Lallas
in the United States: a comparative study. Urology, 2004. 63 (3): p. 461-5.
5. PRUTHI, R.S., et al ., Recent trends in the urology workforce in the United States. Urology, 2013. 82 (5): p. 987-93.
6. HAYLEN, B.T., et al ., An International Urogynecological Association (IUGA)/International Continence Society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for female pelvic floor dysfunction. Int Urogynecol J, 2010. 21 (1): p. 5-26.
7. RADADIA, K.D., et al ., Management of postradical prostatectomy urinary incontinence: a review. Urology, 2018
Maria Alexandra Barbu, Cornelia Niţipir, Theodor Voiosu and Călin Giurcăneanu
://ctep.cancer.gov/protocoldevelopment/electronic_applications/ctc.htm [accessed December 2017].
6. FINLAY AY, KHAN GK. Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) – a simple practical measure for routine clinical use. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 1994; 19 (3):201-6.
7. DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY, QUALITY OF LIFE QUESTIONNAIRES, CARDIFF UNIVERSITY, http://sites.cardiffac.uk/dermatology/quality-of-life/dermatology-quality-of-life-index-dlqi/ . [accessed December 2017].
8. HOFHEINZ RD, DEPLANQUE G, KOMATSU Y, KOBAYASHI Y, OCVIRK J, RACCA P et al. Recommendations for the prophylactic management of skin reactions
Gaëlle Wilmet, Rolf Verlinde, Jan Vandevoorde, Laure Carnol and Dirk Devroey
., LLEWELLYN A., GRIFFITHS C., YANG H., OWEN C., et al. The use of measures of obesity in childhood for predicting obesity and the development of obesity-related diseases in adulthood: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Health Technol Assess. 2015; 19 (43):1-336.
4. OLIVEROS E., SOMERSVK., SOCHOR O., GOEL K., LOPEZ-JIMINEZ F. The concept of normal weight obesity. Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2014; 56 (4):426-33.
5. LEAN ME., HANTS., MORRISON CE. Waist circumference as a measure for indicating need for weight management. BMJ. 1995; 311 (6998):158-61.
Naomi Niari Dalimunthe and Abdurrahim Rasyid Lubis
of iron-deficient states. Clin Lab Haem. 2006; 28:303-8.
7. KANEKO Y, MIYAZAKI S, HIRASAWA Y, GEJYO F, SUZUKI M. Transferin saturation versus reticulocyte hemoglobin content for iron deficiency in Japanese hemodialysis patients. Kidney Int. 2003; 63:1086-93.
8. MIWA N, AKIBA T, KIMATA H, HAMAGUCHI Y, AKARAWA Y, TAMURA T, et al. Usefulness of measuring reticulocyte hemoglobin equivalent in the management of hemodialysis patients with iron deficiency. Int Jnl Lab Hem. 2010; 32:248-55.
9. NISSENSON AR, STROBOS J. Iron
, BRAUNSTEIN GD, CAMPBELL KK, CARNEY JA, GODLEY PA, et al. Management of the clinically inapparent adrenal mass (adrenal incidentaloma) . Annals of Internal Medicine 2003; 138 (5):424-429.
5. FASSNACHT M, ARLT W, BANCOS I, DRALLE H, NEWELL-PRICE J, SAHDEV A, et al . Management of adrenal incidentalomas: European society of endocrinology clinical practice guideline in collaboration with the European network for the study of adrenal tumors. European Journal of Endocrinology 2016; 175 (2):G1-G34.
6. PAPIERSKA L, CICHOCKI A, SANKOWSKI AJ, CWIKLA JB. Adrenal
Dana Pop, P. Peter, Alexandra Dădârlat, Adela Sitar-Tăut and D. Zdrenghea
in Incidence of Coronary Heart Disease. JAMA. 1984; 251 :351–64.
5. FRIEDEWALD WT, LEVY RI, FREDRICKSON DS. Estimation of the concentration of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma, without use of the preparative centrifuge. Clin Chem. 1972; 18 :499–500.
6. LOTT JA, TURNER K. Evaluation of Trinder's glucose oxidase method for measuring glucose in serum and urine. Clin Chem. 1975; 21 :1754–60.
7. ESH/ESC TASK FORCE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION. 2013. Practice guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension of
1998; 36 :1138-61.
6. SCHECHTER CB, WALKER EA. Improving Adherence to Diabetes Self-Management Recommendations . Diabetes Spectrum 2002; 15 :170.
7. CRAMER JA. A Systematic Review of Adherence with Medications for Diabetes . Diabetes Care 2004; 27 :1218.
8. ROUMIE CL, ELASY TA, GREEVY R et al. Improving blood pressure control through provider education, provider alerts, and patient education: a cluster randomized trial . Ann Intern Med 2006; 145 :165-75.
9. OSTERBERG L, BLASCHKE T. Adherence to Medication . N Engl J Med 2005; 353 :487
Chi Kit Au, Tin Lok Lai, Cheuk Wan Yim and Pui Yan Wong
tomography (CT) scan of the thorax showed diffuse airspace consolidations in both the lungs with batwings distribution ( Figure 4 ). His hemoglobin level was dropped from 10.6 to 7.5 g/dL (13.5–17.3g/dL) at that time.
What is the diagnosis?
What is the management?
ANCA positive vasculitis with pulmonary hemorrhage Causes of massive pulmonary hemorrhage include bronchiectasis, connective tissue diseases (GPA, MPA, SLE, catastrophic APLS, Goodpasture syndrome
Karen Ka Man Ng, Tommy Tsang Cheung, Chak Sing Lau and Ho Yin Chung
, and leflunomide was commenced in March 2016. The disease activity and lymphedema-like swelling improved ( Figure 3 ) after treatment.
Lymphedema-like swelling decreased after tofacitinib
Among different imaging techniques, MRI has long been an outstanding tool for the diagnosis and management of RA. Typical features of RA including inflammation of the synovial membrane and tenosynovium, bone erosion, bone marrow edema, thinning of cartilage, and osteitis can be visualized clearly with MRI.[ 4 ]
As mentioned, lymphedema is a