Quality In Health Care. 2001;13(2): 99-108.
5. Brédart, A, Bottomley A, Blazeby JM, et al. An international prospective study of the EORTC cancer in-patient satisfaction with care measure (EORTC IN-PATSAT32). European Journal of Cancer. 2005;41(14):2120-2131.
6. Brédart A, et al. Determinants of patient satisfaction in oncology settings from European and Asian countries: Preliminary results based on the EORTC IN-PATSAT32 questionnaire. European Journal of Cancer. 2007; 43(2):323–330.
7. Davies E, Higginson IJ. Systematic review of specialist palliative
Rehabilitation (hCAAR) robotic device for upper limb exercise after stroke: Results of a feasibility study in home setting J Neuroeng Rehabil 2014 11 1
4 Yang WW, Zhang J, Tong L. Research progress of self-managementmeasuring tool for stroke. Chin Nurs Manag . 2017;17:410-414 (in Chinese). Yang WW Zhang J Tong L. Research progress of self-managementmeasuring tool for stroke Chin Nurs Manag 2017 17 410 414 (in Chinese)
5 Jiang YL, Wang YJ, Feng Y, Wang Y, Tang Q, Wang R. Construction and evaluation of self-management items in patients with cerebral apoplexy at
Rian Adi Pamungkas, Kanittha Chamroonsawasdi and Paranee Vatanasomboon
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a significant public health problem worldwide. The World Health Organization (WHO) predicts that 422 million people are currently living with DM. 1 Several complications are associated with DM, including diabetic retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy, cardiovascular disease, amputations, and premature death. 2
Diabetes self-management is relatively complex given that individuals have to attend medical appointments regularly, adhere to several different medications, control their symptoms through physical activity
Barbara Ślusarska, Danuta Zarzycka, Anna Majda and Beata Dobrowolska
: An initial assessment. Home Health Care Management & Practice. 2006; 18 (5): 386.
11. Campinha-Bacote J. The Process of Cultural Competence in the Delivery of Healthcare Services: The journey continues. Transcultural C.A.R.E. Associates. Cincinnati, Ohio; 2007.
12. Leininger M. Culture care diversity and universality: A theory of nursing. National League for Nursing Press, New York, NY, 1991.
13. Leininger M. Culture care theory: a major contribution to advance transcultural nursing knowledge and practices. J Transcult Nurs. 2002; 13: 189
Tina Razlag Kolar, Boris Miha Kaučič and Tamara Štemberger Kolnik
Broucke S, Pelikan JM, et al. Measuring health literacy in populations: illuminating the design and development process of the European Health Literacy Survey Questionnaire (HLS-EU-Q). BMC Public Health. 2013; (13): 948-957. Doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-13-948
7. Toçi E, Burazeri G, Jerliu N, et al. Health literacy, self-percieved health and self-reported chronuc morbidity among older people in Kosovo. Health Promotion International. 2015. 2015; 30(3): 667-674. Doi: 10.1093/heapro/dau009
8. Boyle PA, Yu L, Wilson RS, et al. Cognitive decline impairs financial and
environment, and to improve nurses’ satisfaction with their jobs, so as to promote the long-term development of nursing in our country.
The most widely used scale is the Management of Aggression and Violence Attitude Scale (MAVAS), which was developed by Duxbury, 11 UK, in 2003 to measure the attitudes of the nurses and patients toward the causes and management on patients’ aggressions and violence in mental settings. There are a total of 27 items, belonging to four dimensions, including internal causes (patients’ own factors, such as disease type and disease symptoms
Anna Majda, Joanna Zalewska-Puchała, Kinga Cholewa, Iwona Bodys-Cupak and Alicja Kamińska
: Cultural Sense making in Context. Academy of Management Executive. 2000; 14(1):65-77.
14. Boski P. Kulturowe normy zachowań zdrowotnych. Podręcznik psychologii międzykulturowej. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Academica Wydawnictwo SWPS; 2009.
15. Zalewska-Puchała J, Majda A. red. Różnorodność kulturowa w opiece pielęgniarskiej. Wybrane zagadnienia. Kraków: Wydawnictwo MOIPiP; 2014.
16. Babbie E. Badania społeczne w praktyce. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN; 2004.
17. Barry TD. Development of a New
. At present, China’s effort to support scientific nursing research is increasing. The “Law of the People’s Republic of China on Promoting the Transformation of Scientific and Technological Achievements”, the “Provisional Regulations of the State Council on Technology Transfer”, the “Notice of the Ministry of Finance on the Issuance of the Interim Measures for the Management of the National Guiding Fund for the Conversion of Scientific and Technological Achievements”, and other related laws and regulations were subsequently promulgated, which provided a policy basis
Ling He, Yu-Feng Ma, Ke-Sen Zhang and Ya-Xing Wang
and reliable theoretical support for hospital nurse managers to undertake intervention measures at the organizational level to reduce the rate of nurses’ resignation and improve nurses’ mental health.
2 Definition of self-esteem
Self-esteem is one of the core concepts of self. Because of its important theoretical value and practical significance, it has always been a research hot spot in the field of psychology. At present, scholars have no uniform definition of the concept of self-esteem, but they all focus on the core of “self-worth” and “self
Ting-Ting Liu, Meng-Jie Lei, Yu-Feng Li, Ya-Qian Liu, Li-Na Meng and Chang-De Jin
parental stress, nosocomial infection, and critical incident reports, 3 while the results of the relevant studies conducted in India and China had some differences with it. 4 , 5
Given the different available evidence in the literature, this meta-analysis aimed to evaluate whether parents participating in their NICU management are good for neonates and their parents.
2.1 Search Strategy
Seven databases, i.e., PubMed, Embase, Cochrane Library, Web of Science, CNKI, Wanfang database, and VIP were searched till November 2017, including articles