Relevance of the study is associated with reduced energy intensity of the process heat demand by improving the systems and control algorithms of automatic energy management in buildings. This paper presents a system for power management of individual modules with interaction via the Ethernet, allowing measuring the qualitative and quantitative performance of network communication protocols of different levels of performance monitoring in real time. The difference of the developed intellectual automatic control system consisting of separate modules with interaction via the Ethernet, there is no separation devices for simple and intelligent - all the devices are intelligent, the controller is a separate module, and its functions are performed by the control unit.
. Academy of Management Journal, 18(1), 155-160. DOI: 10.2307/255635
8. Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. P. (1992). The balanced scorecard - measure that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, (January-February), 71–79. DOI: 00178012.
9. Lopez, B. & Fornes, G. (2015). Corporate social responsibility in emerging markets: case studies of Spanish MNCs in Latin America. European Business Review. 27(2), 214-230. DOI:10.1108/EBR-03-2013-0053.
10. Peters, S. Miller, M., & Kusyk, S. (2011). How relevant is corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
food cans using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. Czech Journal of Food Sciences, 21(3): 85-90.
11. Jana SK, Okamoto T, Kugita T, et al, 2005. Selective synthesis of bisphenol F catalyzed by microporous H-beta zeolite. Applied Catalysis a-General, 288(1-2): 80-85.
12. Kafetzopoulos DP, Psomas EL, Kafetzopoulos PD, 2013. Measuring the effectiveness of the HACCP Food Safety Management System. Food Control, 33(2): 505–513.
13. Munguia-Lopez EM, Soto-Valdez H, 2001. Effect of Heat Processing and Storage Time on Migration of Bisphenol A (BPA) and
, S.M. Fiszman. (2011, April). Cocoa fibre and its application as a fat replacer in chocolate muffins. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 44, (3), 729–736. Retrieved September 20, 2015, from Science Direct database, Web: http://www.sciencedirect.com . DOI:10.1016/j.lwt.2010.06.035.
29. Miles R.S., (1996). Processing of low fat meat products. 49th reciprocal meat conference proceedings, American Meat Science Association, Chicago, IL, pp. 17–22.
30. Mironescu M., Mironescu I.D., (2011). Design of a knowledge and management system for starch