Krister Bredmar, Urban Ask, Elisabeth Frisk and Johan Magnusson
-Smith, K. (2003), “Antecedents to management accountin change: a structural equation approach”, Accounting, Organizations and Society, Vol. 28, No. 7-8, pp. 675-698.
6. Bredmar, K. (2011), “Performance measurement - does ERP systems measure up?”, Problems and Perspectives in Management, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 33-41.
7. Bredmar, K. (2012), “The act of interpretation - Accounting reports and management control action”, Business Management Dynamics, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 30-38.
8. Burns, J., Scapens, R. W. (2000). “Conceptualicing management accounting change: an
performance of banana cropping systems in Guadeloupe (French West Indies). Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 129, 4: 437-449
7. Flichman G., Allen T. 2012. Bio-economic modeling: State-of-the-art and key priorities. CGIAR, Research Program on Policies, Instritutions and Markets.
9. Gasparatos A., El-Haram M., Horner M. 2009. The argument against a reductionist approach for measuring sustainable development performance and the need for methodological pluralism
1. Borja de Mozota, B. (2003), Design management: using design to build brand value and corporate innovation, Allworth press.
2. Brooke Dobni, C. (2010), „Achieving synergy between strategy and innovation: The key to value creation“, International Journal of Business Science and Applied Management, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2010, pp. 48 - 58;
3. Brown, T.(2008), „Design Thinking“, Harvard business review, Vol. 86, No. 6, pp. 84-92.
4. Chittuiri, R.(2009): „Emotions by Design: A Consumer
. (1997), A stakeholder approach to strategic performance measurement, Sloan Management Review, pp. 25-37
Balachandran, K. R., Shu, H. L., Suresh, R. (2007), ‘A framework for unused capacity: theory and empirical analysis, Journal of Applied Management Accounting Research, Winter, pp. 21-38.
Bandara, W., Gable, G., & Rosemann, M. (2005), Factors and measures of business processmodelling: Model building through amultiple case study. European Journal of Information Systems, 14(4), 347
generacije”, Tehnički vjesnik, Vol. 13, No. 3-4, pp.13-19.
4. Bosilj Vukšić, V., Pejić Bach, M. (2012), “Simulation Games in Business Process Management Education”, In Vaninski, A. (Ed) Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Conference, pp. 1501-1507.
5. Burlton, R. T., (2001), Business Process management: Profiting from process, Sams.
6. Darf, R. L. (2004), Organisation Theory and Design, Thompson.
7. Davenport, T., (1998), Process innovation: Reeingineering work through
., Kelo, M., (2012), “Human Resource Management in Public Higher Education in the Tempus partner Countries”, A Tempus Study number 10, June 2012, EACEA, Brussels.
10. Drobne, S., Bogataj, M., Lisec, A. (2012). “Dynamics and local policy in labour commuting”, Business Systems Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 14-26.
11. Eddy, L. (2011), “The Effect of Student Mobility on Student Achievement, Doctoral Dissertation" University of Kentucky, available at http://uknowledge.euky.edu/gradschool_diss/177 / (12 October, 2011)
Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 36-55.
9. Chen, L., Fong, P. S. W. (2013), “Visualizing Evolution of Knowledge Management Capability in Construction Firms”, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 139, No. 7, pp. 839-851.
10. Chiva, R., Alegre, J., Lapiedra, R. (2007), “Measuring organisational learning capability among the workforce”, International Journal of Manpower, Vol. 28, No. 3/4, pp. 224-242.
11. Chuang, S.-H., Liao, C., Lin, S. (2013), “Determinants of knowledge management with information technology support impact on firm
1. Arge, K., Hjelmbrekke, H. (2012), “Value enhancing processes in building and real estate”, Proceedings of the joint CIB W, 70, W092.
2. Austin, S., Thomson, D. (2005), “Briefing: Delivering value in construction design - a new approach”, Proceedings of the ICE - Civil Engineering, Vol. 158, No. 4, p. 148.
3. Babin, B. J., Darden, W. R., Griffin, M. (1994), “Work and/or fun: measuring hedonic and utilitarian shopping value”, Journal of consumer research, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 644-656.
4. Bjørberg, S., Larssen, A. K., Temeljotov
Black, S. A., Porter, L. J. (1996). Identification of the Critical Factors of TQM. [Article]. Decision Sciences , 27(Winter96), 1-21.
Bosilj-Vukšić, V., Milanović, L., Indihar Štemberger, M., Škrinjar, R. (2008). Organizational performance measures for business process management: a performance measurement guidelin. EUROSIM/ UKSim2008 , 94-99.
Bowers, J., Button, G. and Sharrock, W. (1995). Workflow from within and without: technology and cooperative work on the print industry shopfloor. In Marmolin, H., Sunblad, Y
Vesna Bosilj Vukšić, Dalia Suša Vugec and Anita Lovrić
., Granitzer, M., Happ, S., Jantunen, S., Jennings, B., Johannesson, P. (2010), “Combining BPM and social software: contradiction or chance?”, Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution: Research and Practice, Vol. 22 No. 6-7, pp. 449-476.
13. Gable, G. G. (1994), “Integrating case study and survey research methods: an example in information systems”, European journal of information systems, Vol. 3 No. 2, pp. 112-126.
14. Glaser, S. R., Zamanou, S., Hacker, K. (1987), “Measuring and interpreting organizational culture”, Management